Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The case for standardised reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I agree to that, as much as I like the depth and variety of reviews at auxxxreview, one thing I don't like is the template! As all the reviews for the same shop are grouped together in the same thread, is it really necessary to repeat the whole template with cost, opening hours, contact details etc. in every review ? ...
    Actually, you're not forced to repeat the whole template. For anything that's already been given in earlier posts you can delete the headings from the template.

Also, that last heading in the AXR template :
    My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
    should always be deleted in its entirety!
    Posting since 19 May 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Speaking of reviews, I think you could write a short story surrounding the intrigue of Harmony's first review - or even the enigma of Harmony himself. It has been the most heralded, forecast and anticipated review in the forum's history!

Harmony seems to me to be a very nice even tempered and placid guy, and his defence of himself against the forum's slings and arrows has been very well expressed. And he has been as nice to me as he is to everyone. But I still had to laugh a bit at the description of one saying there is a "curious, non-human quality" to his posts!

The history is that the OP of this thread, the esteemed cunninglinguist, is the only one to have confirmed that he had a preview of Harmony's first review, and apparently it was posted, and the moderator promptly banned it! we never hear much from the mod, but CL is in possession of more information about this mystery than any but Harmony himself!

As I say, the intrigue and mystery is fascinating. Another one for Chairmanplough's UFO thread!
    Harmony also PM his AR draft to me too, I think they looked OK and I encouraged him to just go ahead and post it and get it over and done with and stop procrastinating !!What's the big deal ?? I didn't keep a copy as the inbox was full. Didn't think I need to................lol

I don't know why it was deleted. I have never seen it. And Harmony seems to have quieted right down too, may be his feeling has been hurted.

Hey, brother Harmony, don't worry mate, just get back in here and do your thing. We like you, don't worry about what other people said.

Just be yourself and have fun.

Go Harmony !!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    I'll again respectfully disagree. Surely Eureka and Sei's steamy little tryst takes the title of most anticipated. ;-)
    Yeah ! Candles, flowers, spa bath etc etc ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Hmmm, thats really Deep ...
    What about if they requested for the WL to bring toy and to dominate you as well

Thats even deeper

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    standardising means to me more ar because I woukd not be able to vent my creative juices after I've vented my romantic ones ;-)

I think my ar speak for themselves on that score.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Everyone has their own AR style and biases, I think the time has come to provide standard information in a non-biased way and on a standard equalised scale. The only way I think that can be done is if one person does all the ARs. I know this would be an arduous job but I am fully prepared to give it a go if all agree. My only condition is that due to the large number of punts required I get subsidised for my expenses by the forum. Assuming it's a goer the next thing to work out is the schedule, anyone got any special requests ?
    Man this job would have more applicants than 'The Best Job in the World' for Tourism Queensland....wait a minute - I think I'm on to something...!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Yes this thread was tongue in pussy, err cheek, so I am not really proposing a standard AR format ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12