Thread: Sweetie, lemon, amber & yui

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sweetie, lemon, amber & yui

Hi, all . after i met four girls from Ginza since new year I decided to share my experience with you.
    I rate Sweetie is top one , then lemon , then amber , then YUi. all of them JAPS.

I start with Sweetie, she is the only one I booked her three time out of these four girls. She has very sexy body and boobs, skin is tanned because she went to Gold coast and spent to three day on surfers paradise. Every time I met her she gave me better service , I am also teaching her to how to please a man, she is very new to this industry I guess. her pussy was tight but recently she became popular and pussy is not tight as used to be. but still the best pussy so far.

Lemon is wild , dirty and eager to please you as much as she can .she speaks american english (her english pretty good) she do everything you ask and she is good for foreplay.

Amber is mixed with JAPS and Russian , but have strong JAP english accent. she is shy and always give very good impression, she is good fuck and hugging .

YUI is also jap and she average look but she is good sucker . very nice to let her look after your little bro in her mouth.

I am planning to try other JAP girls in Ginza , but sure which one is the best one , so far sweetie is the best.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Ruzi.... Tks for your review, I haven't tried sweetie as her roster is not so many... You have to try Alice.... I am sure she will take you to the wonderland.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    so who is the prettiest in the list?

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bb55699 View Post
    so who is the prettiest in the list?
    dont know about the others but Yui has to be the cutest and sweetest i have ever had.
    She reminds me very much of Jasmin in personality and service.