Thread: QVB Massage Clarification

Junior Member(有D料到)

QVB Massage Clarification

Hello all, I've been reading the Sydney forum for a while now and I hope you guys could help me out here.
    It looks like there are 2 different QVB Massage shop mentioned in the forum - one on York Street and the other one on Clarence Street. Can I know which one are you guys referring to in the forum most of the time? The one on Clarence Street has some pretty girls but it seems legit..

Thank you heaps!

Quote Originally Posted by A-men View Post
    Hello all, I've been reading the Sydney forum for a while now and I hope you guys could help me out here.
    It looks like there are 2 different QVB Massage shop mentioned in the forum - one on York Street and the other one on Clarence Street. Can I know which one are you guys referring to in the forum most of the time? The one on Clarence Street has some pretty girls but it seems legit..

Thank you heaps!
    QVB Massage here is the advertiser on 1B/130 York St - directly opposite the QVB - hence the name.

The one on Clarence St, never been and not interested - why don't you check it out yourself - have fun !

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The one on Clarence is legit but the website sure doesn't make it look that way. They have some Japanese and Caucasian girls there and they do hot stone massage. Not bad. A bit pricy though.

Unless this is like some establishments where some girls are legit and others aren't. I.e. those who wear proper uniform with pants are, well, proper. I spotted one who looked younger with short dress on, but never/haven't tried.

Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    The one on Clarence is legit but the website sure doesn't make it look that way. They have some Japanese and Caucasian girls there and they do hot stone massage. Not bad. A bit pricy though.

Unless this is like some establishments where some girls are legit and others aren't. I.e. those who wear proper uniform with pants are, well, proper. I spotted one who looked younger with short dress on, but never/haven't tried.
    Hi Brother ukoyrnez,

Please kindly go through more MLs in that shop and share if you have any success. My punting time and budget is very limited (although this week I have plenty of cash..............lol), so I only go for the sure thing. I am too old to explore any unknown frontier and lately I don't take rejections too well.

It's just me,

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol from what I've seen so far I don't think it's worth 'testing'. But I'd be happy going back for some hot stone massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Clarence is legit, the boss says their ABN is registered under that name, she knows the existence of the one opposite to QVB since they both come from the same country, she does not go to complain.

The Japanese and western girls do great massage, but unfortunately no part II offered.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know how is the quality of the massage here anyhow ? Seems like the MLs are good looking but am sceptical about a getting a decent massage. Also with 1B/139 York St, you can claim a portion back on private health, does this place allow for that too ?

Quote Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
    Does anyone know how is the quality of the massage here anyhow ? Seems like the MLs are good looking but am sceptical about a getting a decent massage. Also with 1B/139 York St, you can claim a portion back on private health, does this place allow for that too ?
    Just a friendly warning, this is a massage joint, might not have enough services to cater for a cunt king though !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    variety is the spice of life bro beside nice to be the passenger once in a while
    Incidentally, noticed 1A/139 York St - Cherry Blosssom Massage which looks so 'legit' & a few lookers inside but am skeptical what's on offer. Simple search & this turned up: http://www.parlourpages.com.au/blog/?p=3706 Last time i trusted something like this and was almost trampled to death by wilderbeasts. Going to take a punt but just wondering if any brudders have scored a Nuru massage here, or is it just regular another R & T joint ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    variety is the spice of life bro beside nice to be the passenger once in a while
    Incidentally, noticed 1A/139 York St - Cherry Blosssom Massage which looks so 'legit' & a few lookers inside but am skeptical what's on offer. Simple search & this turned up: http://www.parlourpages.com.au/blog/?p=3706 Last time i trusted something like this and was almost trampled to death by wilderbeasts. Going to take a punt but just wondering if any brudders have scored a Nuru massage here, or is it just another R & T joint ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    variety is the spice of life bro besides nice to be the passenger once in a while
    Incidentally, noticed 1A/139 York St - Cherry Blosssom Massage which looks so 'legit' & a few lookers inside but am skeptical what's on offer. Simple search & this turned up: http://www.parlourpages.com.au/blog/?p=3706 Last time i trusted something like this and was almost trampled to death by wilderbeasts. Going to take a punt but just wondering if any brudders have scored a Nuru massage here, or is it just another R & T joint ?

You really want to have a nuru massage in a shop with no shower facilities ??

Good luck with that !!

Speaking of 1A, there is a really cute Japanese girl called Yoka she is worth seeing, she looks quite busty too but clothing could be deceiving !!

More genuine choices at the shop inside @ 1B !! Vicky is 10 times more friendly and much much hotter than the angry Mamasan at 1A !

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Didn't know there was one on Clarance... may have to go check it out sometime!

Dropped by 1A out of curiosity... I'm a little undecided - maybe because I've been wow'ed by some other shops lately. 1B has been a little hit and miss for me and for some reason 1A reminds me of the same feeling :s

But anyway on the main topic - QVB Massage is the one opposite the bus stop on york st side (south end), next to the (unfortunately very visible) adult store, and is labelled remedial massage or something. (Yes.. the entrance is in full view of everyone waiting for a bus...). Go straight up for 1B (QVB Massage/Korean), right for 1A (Cherry Blossom).