Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ELSA : I got BUSTED fucking her DOGGY style by another Ginza girl !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

ELSA : I got BUSTED fucking her DOGGY style by another Ginza girl !

Here's a funny story ...
    The other day I saw Venus at Ginza, it was a fantastic session and I promised her I would see her again next time she is rostered.
    I really meant it at the time and was ready to book her but when I heard this new Japanese girl Elsa was starting I booked her instead.
    Anyway fast forward to well into the session with Elsa and I am giving it to her doggy style when suddenly Venus bursts in!
    Busted !
    Venus apologised and walked out - turns out she just got the wrong room by accident.
    I stopped pounding for a second, but here's the great thing, I though Elsa who is a total newbie would be put off by the incident, but instead she just says:
    "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop !!" What a nympho!
    The idea of being caught fucking by another girl turned me on even more and Elsa's horny reaction totally did it and I pounded furiously until I came like a fucking volcano.

Sorry to digress but it's a funny story I wanted to share with you and it's also relevant because Elsa's reaction says a lot more about her than a whole AR anyway.

Anyway some details about this horny nymph ..

Elsa is a 20 yo Japanese girl and totally new to this.
    She is from Southern Japan so a bit of a beach bunny.
    She has the naturally frizzy hair (very rare with Japanese girls), and a very natural outdoors kind of girl.
    She is quite tall and leggy at 165cm, and athletically built - curvy and toned at the same time.
    I love her toned firm meaty arse (perfect for doggy) and she has a nice set of perky B cup tits.
    But what really won me over is her smile - it's just beautiful - no other way to describe it.
    She is definitely pretty and her look is not typically Japanese - she almost has a Eurasian look.

Elsa is very friendly and down to earth and very sweet and friendly - totally GFE.
    But she is also a very horny girl who loves sex; licking, kissing, sucking, fucking - she is into everything 100%.
    A very genuine, natural, horny girl!

So how does she rate ...

DFK
    Excellent. Elsa is a non stop DFK girl.
    She loves to kiss, knows how to kiss, and doesn't stop kissing.

DATY
    Delicious girl - very nice girl to go down on.
    Not shaved, but has a perfect little triangle.
    Loves being licked and really goes off; but loves fucking even more so I didn't stay down there too long.

BBBJ
    Definitely a lot of natural talent here - well she is Japanese after all.
    I have never met a Japanese girl who can't suck cock.
    Good is the minimum entry level standard - then Very Good, Excellent, and "OMG! I'm coming"!
    Elsa is between Very Good and Excellent!

FUCKING
    Elsa loves to fuck!
    Hard, soft, slow, fast, doggy, cowgirl ... anyway you want to give it to her, she will take it and say "Arigato".

ROUND 2

I came a bit earlier than usual because of the Venus incident, so we had a bit more time to just relax and chill out.
    That was really nice because Elsa is a really cool girl to hang out with.
    But you can only talk to a sexy naked horny girl for so long ....
    As soon as I hinted another round Elsa leapt onto my cock and gave me a BBBJ.
    She would have been happy to keep going until I came but I was up for another fuck.
    When I asked her to stop she gave me a puzzled, disappointed look, but as soon as I said I wanted to fuck her again her face filled with delight and she had me dommed up and was on her knees in seconds flat!
    Doggy with Elsa is pure heaven - she has the perfect arse for it.
    Her arse makes the best sound when you slam against it; Wilson said he could hear it all the way from Reception!

I definitely recommend Elsa.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol funny one rooter.

Yeah I like the feeling of being caught while fucking. Should have asked Venus to join in as well! That will be your dream come true!.

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    Why on earth didn't you ask Venus to join you? That was the perfect opportunity.

These things happen in a bigger establishment inevitably !

Once at 5* Wooloomooloo, I was doing it in a frenzy with the Fast and Furious Korean Tara, Queenie walked in ! The bed was at the left of the room obscured by the door, so she was deep inside the room before she realized it was the wrong room, we all laughed !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Lol funny one rooter.

Yeah I like the feeling of being caught while fucking. Should have asked Venus to join in as well! That will be your dream come true!.
    I know bro!
    I should have asked her to join.
    Chances like that don't come everyday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think Wilson should do that surprise special for his regular punters as a thank you. Rooter please talk to Wilson about this.

Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    I think Wilson should do that surprise special for his regular punters as a thank you. Rooter please talk to Wilson about this.
    It could be an optional extra for all punters.
    Just for something a bit different; at some point during the session another girl comes in wearing her sexy outfit and stays for a few minutes,
    Just watching, maybe says something like "yeah fuck her hard, she loves it"
    Jasmin Venus or Bobo would be perfect for this role.
    I would pick this extra every time!
    Maybe I am just a pervert, but I like the idea of a girl watching me fuck another girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wilson please take note.
    Imagine you are fucking away and another girl walks in! That is awesome! I pay for that too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... did you ask your missus to join in?
    Posting since 19 May 2008

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Here's a funny story ...
    The other day I saw Venus at Ginza, it was a fantastic session and I promised her I would see her again next time she is rostered.
    I really meant it at the time and was ready to book her but when I heard this new Japanese girl Elsa was starting I booked her instead.
    Anyway fast forward to well into the session with Elsa and I am giving it to her doggy style when suddenly Venus bursts in!
    Busted !
    Venus apologised and walked out - turns out she just got the wrong room by accident.
    I stopped pounding for a second, but here's the great thing, I though Elsa who is a total newbie would be put off by the incident, but instead she just says:
    "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop !!" What a nympho!
    The idea of being caught fucking by another girl turned me on even more and Elsa's horny reaction totally did it and I pounded furiously until I came like a fucking volcano.

Sorry to digress but it's a funny story I wanted to share with you and it's also relevant because Elsa's reaction says a lot more about her than a whole AR anyway.

Anyway some details about this horny nymph ..

Elsa is a 20 yo Japanese girl and totally new to this.
    She is from Southern Japan so a bit of a beach bunny.
    She reminds me a lot of Hoshi; she is a beach girl, she has the same naturally frizzy hair (very rare with Japanese girls), and a very natural outdoors kind of girl.
    She is quite tall and leggy at 165cm, and athletically built - curvy and toned at the same time.
    I love her toned firm meaty arse (perfect for doggy) and she has a nice set of perky B cup tits.
    But what really won me over is her smile - it's just beautiful - no other way to describe it.
    She is definitely pretty and her look is not typically Japanese - she almost has a Eurasian look.

The other thing Elsa has in common with Hoshi is her personality and attitude.
    She is very friendly and down to earth and very sweet and friendly - totally GFE.
    But she is also a very horny girl who loves sex; licking, kissing, sucking, fucking - she is into everything 100%.
    A very genuine, natural, horny girl!

So how does she rate ...

DFK
    Excellent. Elsa is a non stop DFK girl.
    She loves to kiss, knows how to kiss, and doesn't stop kissing.

DATY
    Delicious girl - very nice girl to go down on.
    Not shaved, but has a perfect little triangle.
    Loves being licked and really goes off; but loves fucking even more so I didn't stay down there too long.

BBBJ
    Definitely a lot of natural talent here - well she is Japanese after all.
    I have never met a Japanese girl who can't suck cock.
    Good is the minimum entry level standard - then Very Good, Excellent, and "OMG! I'm coming"!
    Elsa is between Very Good and Excellent!

FUCKING
    Elsa loves to fuck!
    Hard, soft, slow, fast, doggy, cowgirl ... anyway you want to give it to her, she will take it and say "Arigato".

ROUND 2

I came a bit earlier than usual because of the Venus incident, so we had a bit more time to just relax and chill out.
    That was really nice because Elsa is a really cool girl to hang out with.
    But you can only talk to a sexy naked horny girl for so long ....
    As soon as I hinted another round Elsa leapt onto my cock and gave me a BBBJ.
    She would have been happy to keep going until I came but I was up for another fuck.
    When I asked her to stop she gave me a puzzled, disappointed look, but as soon as I said I wanted to fuck her again her face filled with delight and she had me dommed up and was on her knees in seconds flat!
    Doggy with Elsa is pure heaven - she has the perfect arse for it.
    Her arse makes the best sound when you slam against it; Wilson said he could hear it all the way from Reception!

I definitely recommend Elsa.
    Rooter, excellent summary and descriptions. I had a late in the day hor with Elsa and can concur with all of the descriptive above. Definitely would not be identified visually as Japanese, but 100% Japanese attitude and spirit. What a gorgeous smile that compliments and re-inforvces her natural aura and a phat arse, that re-inforces her arse....The only YMMV I have is the DFK wasn't non stop for me, at least I wanted more and more each time we parted lips

Good stuff bro!
    She is a sensational girl that's for sure!
    Lots of really thin and petite new girls at Ginza lately so it's nice to get a taller, curvier girl for a bit of variety.
    And yeah, you gotta love that ass!!
    And I like the way your avatar and my subject line both have the word BUSTED in it!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good stuff bro!
    She is a sensational girl that's for sure!
    Lots of really thin and petite new girls at Ginza lately so it's nice to get a taller, curvier girl for a bit of variety.
    And yeah, you gotta love that ass!!
    And I like the way your avatar and my subject line both have the word BUSTED in it!

Had lovely session with Elsa last week.... Bro Rooter spot on again!!!

I think I have started using your report as my guide book to Ginza!!!

Thanks Bro, your reports are great help!!

Noticed Elsa is back on the roster today.
    I thought she had left. It's been at least 4 months since she was last on.
    Well that's good news and bad news.
    Great to have her back, but's another must see again girl on the list.
    Definitely have to see her again though.
    She is gonna be as horny as fuck after such a long break

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin007 View Post
    Had lovely session with Elsa last week.... Bro Rooter spot on again!!!

I think I have started using your report as my guide book to Ginza!!!

Thanks Bro, your reports are great help!!
    if Mr Rooter was in fact Douglas Adams, and if he did pen such a book he'd call it "The Hitchhiker's Guide to Ginza".

so long and thanks for all the daty.

The restaurant at the end of her legs.

Life The universe and bbbj

so long and thanks for all the dfk
    or if he was jr tolkien.

the hobbit. a pocket guide to pocket rockets at ginza

the 2 towers. a boob lovers exploration.

the return of the king. what to expect from a 2nd and 3rd visit to your favorite girl.

or if he was terry pratchet.

the colour of orgasms.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "The restaurant at the end of her legs."

Should be in the new good food guide - clearly better than tetsuyas.

Quote Originally Posted by pbkd View Post
    "The restaurant at the end of her legs."

Should be in the new good food guide - clearly better than tetsuyas.
    Haha! Well I'll be dining at the restaurant at the end of Elsa's legs tonight.
    She is quite leggy so I'll build up an appetite on the long journey up

Just had my 2nd session with Elsa and feeling awesome.
    That smile. That kinky curly hair. That meaty arse!
    Very sweet and very horny girl.
    She still remembered me after 8 months and even remembered the girl bursting in on us incident!
    Another one of the hidden gems at Ginza.
    Did I mention she loves to fuck! She just goes and goes and goes.
    Great girl! Especially if you like a nice chunky arse to grab.
    One of the best GFE girls going at the moment - extra sweet!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw the excellent Elsa over the weekend. She is a cute beach bunny with a really sweet disposition and great frizzy/curly hair. She has a great body- just the right amount of curves vs muscle tone in my opinion - and a nice meaty ass.
    It was a dream come true to hold her close and kiss while she was grinding her hips on top in cowgirl.
    Just a heads up though, she did tell me that she was going on holiday soon for a few months (can remember exactly when - within a couple of weeks maybe). So if she is a little way down on the To-Do list, go see her soon.

Great to see Elsa is back - she has been away for ages - nearly 1 year.
    Really cute Japanese beach bunny - tall and leggy toned and fit, but still curvy with a nice round meaty arse.
    Totally sweet GFE girl but fucks like crazy and has endless stamina.
    Make sure you have your Weet Bix for breakfast.
    And her naturally frizzy hair is so sexy.
    (Oh and the Venus I refer to in the AR is another Venus - not the current one)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great to see Elsa is back - she has been away for ages - nearly 1 year.
    Really cute Japanese beach bunny - tall and leggy toned and fit, but still curvy with a nice round meaty arse.
    Totally sweet GFE girl but fucks like crazy and has endless stamina.
    Make sure you have your Weet Bix for breakfast.
    And her naturally frizzy hair is so sexy.
    (Oh and the Venus I refer to in the AR is another Venus - not the current one)
    great AR bro, put her on the next list, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast