Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ex five star ladies obsession...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    Maybe the senior members can give us emotional creatures some tips on how to avoid this situation. I had a heartbreak sometime back. With an ML.
    Bro the best piece of advise your parents probably gave you when you were 5 years old - treat other people the way you would like to be treated and try to put yourself in other peoples shoes before doing something stupid that might hurt them physically or emotionally. In this case what I would say is reverse that situation. Imagine this lady was still a WL and a few years had passed by since you last saw her at work because you had found a lovely girl for yourself and you were walking down the street, would you want the WL to come over and say 'hi Guymartin420 it's been a long time since you paid to have sex with me, how have you been?, and would you like to introduce me to this girl you are with now?'.

Of course you wouldn't want that as you would be embarrassed as would she if you contact her. You always have the memories so live with them and I am sure you can find the same or even better experiences elsewhere. You always need to keep in mind that it is the source of income for them even if you like them or not and that they may like a lot of guys they meet in their job, not just you. Cheers Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    After Chilli left, I searched the name Chilli on Facebook and previous employment at Five Star and I couldn't find her ... I cried for two days and stopped believing in internet
    Ahhh .... no wonder you don't come on the forum anymore !

I thought you were in love with Nikki after Chilli ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Ahhh .... no wonder you don't come on the forum anymore !

I thought you were in love with Niki after Chilli ?
    I was and Internet failed me again after she left ... I even put in nationality Japanese this time but still nothing on Facebook ...

Maybe I should go back and trust yellowpages again

I was and Internet failed me again after she left ... I even put in nationality Japanese this time but still nothing on Facebook ...

Maybe I should go back and trust yellowpages again
    I feel for you brother !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

After Chilli left, I searched the name Chilli on Facebook and previous employment at Five Star and I couldn't find her ... I cried for two days and stopped believing in internet
    Even I always miss spicy kid but I wish, she is going back to the real live in her country...

I remember an dialogue in the session 2-3 months before she quitted

Spicy kid : If one day,I retire.... Will you miss me?
    Uncle A : Of course
    Spicy kid: Don't
    Uncle A : Why
    Spicy kid : Now we are dreaming... when I go back it means I wake up... If you want to be my friend, please respect my private life, my decision
    Uncle A : You will quit soon....
    Spicy kid : NO ... kiss...

Now I still miss her, some day I walk on the street and I saw many girls look like her but they are not her...

Anyway Live must go on...

One day you will see the right girl Bro sergaent

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    Even I always miss spicy kid but I wish, she is going back to the real live in her country...

I remember an dialogue in the session 2-3 months before she quitted

Spicy kid : If one day,I retire.... Will you miss me?
    Uncle A : Of course
    Spicy kid: Don't
    Uncle A : Why
    Spicy kid : Now we are dreaming... when I go back it means I wake up... If you want to be my friend, please respect my private life, my decision
    Uncle A : You will quit soon....
    Spicy kid : NO ... kiss...

Now I still miss her, some day I walk on the street and I saw many girls look like her but they are not her...

Anyway Live must go on...

One day you will see the right girl Bro sergaent
    Always love to read about true feelings ...

Especially the part where you see lots of girls in the street that look like her ...

That's what Andie McDowell said in the movie Multiplicity : " When you love someone so much, everyone you see reminds you of him ! "

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, first post, long time lurker.... but I had to reply to this thread.

I have no problems dating / marrying a person in the sex industry. Why does everyone judge and think that prostitutes are somehow not human and not worthy to be their life partners? If you think so lowly of them why do you visit them then? I find these people to be most human and experienced with life, they have no illusions of what reality is. It's the people who visit them, for a fantasy, then deny these ladies opportunities to be treated like normal person that are delusional.

I hate these double standards and pretentious high morals that these people pretend to have and look down at other people. If you have such high morals, why are you visiting these ladies? Why are you even on these forums?

I can honestly say, that these ladies make the best friends. Outside the shops, these ladies would be drooled over, but once people know they are professionals. They look at them with contempt.

Get over it people, life is short, a friend is a friend. It's because people judge and look down at these ladies that they feel a need hide and later have problems integrating back into society.

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Would u had married her if u acutally hooked up and dated her after she left 5 star ?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Always love to read about true feelings ...

Especially the part where you see lots of girls in the street that look like her ...

That's what Andie McDowell said in the movie Multiplicity : " When you love someone so much, everyone you see reminds you of him ! "
    That's right uncle Wil, your quote made me think about this dialogue in this movie

"Our destinies have been entwined Elizabeth, but never joined."
    ―James Norrington to Elizabeth Swann

I couldn't to say this dialogue before she left

"Our destinies have been entwined Clever girl, but never joined."
    - Uncle A to Spicy kid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12