Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyoto 206 increasing price?

Kyoto 206 increasing price?

Just literally walked out of Kyoto206 5 minutes ago, was about to take June for 1 hour (if u see the roster, it'll say $110 per 30mnts special only on last post, while the first page will still give u $160 per hour price). I was taken back by the papa-san who says that the price is $180 per hour, followed by "it's special for this week only... next week, we will be back to regular price"..

I know it sounds messed up, but is it only me who found it a bit misleading?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    New manager I think since this week. The rostering format has changed and they look to have forgotten to change the pricing. Edit; the first post with pricing was edited at 6:25pm and shows price of $120/$180. For that price, i rather go to 219 croydon for a cauc at $10 more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I heard there has been a walkout by some management and staff.....looking at the roster it looks like they will be left with mainly thai and laos girls

Banned
    They seemed to have a win win formula for the girls in particular so I don't know why they would change things.

And to put the price up is a loose loose as there are so many good shops around at competitive prices.

Will be interesting to see where it all ends up.

May be sister Isis had got wind of the upcoming changes so she got out ahead of everyone !

Smart girl ?

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    May be sister Isis had got wind of the upcoming changes so she got out ahead of everyone !

Smart girl ?

Cheers
    Yes I must admit I couldn't see her lasting long at Kyoto 206 when she can make nearly twice as much per hour at the other place and she wasn't keen to do a lot of jobs a day she was more interested in giving good service and lets face it might as well get as much as you can for your services and the other place is more upmarket so I don't blame her for giving Kyoto a miss.

TBH, for 180$, I'd rather add up a bit more and go to either Ginza or 5 Star... I went there cuz I want the $150 before 7pm...
    Call me a cheapo or whatever, but that's my punting budgeting

PS : I did go to TP64 and had amazing 1 hour with Yuki anyway, lol..
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    TBH, for 180$, I'd rather add up a bit more and go to either Ginza or 5 Star... I went there cuz I want the $150 before 7pm...
    Call me a cheapo or whatever, but that's my punting budgeting

PS : I did go to TP64 and had amazing 1 hour with Yuki anyway, lol..
    I agree pay a little more and least you are assured of bbbj at Ginza or pay a little less and get the same at 533 and 64

Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post
    I agree pay a little more and least you are assured of bbbj at Ginza or pay a little less and get the same at 533 and 64
    Exactly my point.... In my personal opinion, the price range will do the talk about the stuffs you're getting... No offense to any party.
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Banned
    Seems like a lot of people will pay more to be assured of DFK, bbbj and Daty

I also am wary of paying more than the standard $150/hour if the lady won't even kiss me properly during lovemaking
    This includes the brief mouth closed kissing that women expect you are happy to pay for

Banned
    I heard Kyotos price rise was just for Xmas

I may return when the price returns to normal, or if some ladies provide the DFK, Daty and bbbj

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    I heard Kyotos price rise was just for Xmas

I may return when the price returns to normal, or if some ladies provide the DFK, Daty and bbbj
    I agree, at the current price at the very least the girls should provide kissing/Dfk/Bbbj, allow daty
    as standard like other well known shops.
    Cim, cob,cof, Anal, fingering etc should only be partaken if the girls allow it and are comfortable.
    All of the above with possibly the exception of Anal and Cof and in some cases Cim are deal breakers for me..

Banned
    I hope Kyoto is successful

I'm sure it just needs a little adjustment in choice of women in the next few months, choosing women who respect good customer service
    Then I will be a regular

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    I heard there has been a walkout by some management and staff.....looking at the roster it looks like they will be left with mainly thai and laos girls
    So Andy and Jess don't look after the place anymore??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have not been to Kyoto for months! Not since I saw "Candy". My worst punt of the year!!
    I have not read anything in this forum that would tempt me to return!!

Banned
    Candy is still appearing on the roster
    Same lady?
    Was Candy Japanese?
    And what was wrong with the punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Candy I saw was Thai. No kissing, no daty, did not like being touched/kissed anywhere, not even her fake boobs! It was pretty bad!

Banned
    Thanks for the info

I don't see the point in a lady not being friendly

Having been to other budget places where the lady makes you feel like a king for $140-160, I think we all know what a fair price for 'unfriendly' ladies should be

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Absolutely! So many great girls at Ginza and elsewhere who, as you say, "make you feel like a king"! Nothing wrong with a girl choosing to be "all safe girl"
    Some "all safe girls" can still make you feel like a king (i.e. Mona at 359 Riley)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    So Andy and Jess don't look after the place anymore??
    Andy is now at 244 Paddington as confirmed in Holly's thread here
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...yoto-206/page2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast