Thread: VIXENS 271 Marricville's service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

VIXENS 271 Marricville's service

I used to go to vixen 271 in marrickville in 2012 quite a bit, but everytime that I've gone in 2013, their service has been terrible compared to other shops. The lady operator is quite smooth but the young guy is absolutely horrible (rude to indifferent).

The girls seem very lazy and just don't care about customers, ie. do her for 10 minutes and after finish, I'll have to ask for massage outright. They just seem to want you to leave asap.

I've since moved on but I am not sure why it is still a very popular place. You go on weekend and they'll prob show you one or two girls, none are the lookers.

I just don't understand what's going on? Am I going at bad times or they just don't care?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think you are going at bad times mate. Like you i used to frequent this place regularly and they were some good looker, but then service from the girls did drop a little. I used to get texts when there was a new girl starting...,those were the days.....when business was going well and my punting budget was healthy....,