Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clear, Taiwanese pocket rocket

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Clear, Taiwanese pocket rocket

I long ago learnt that Taiwanese women are special. Political history plays a much under-rated role in the presentation of women. Japan was forced into a western political regime and now produces women who are either caricatures of traditional, submissive femininity, or quirky impossible-to-define lovelies. Staying on polar generalisations, Chinese women, coming from a repressive, totalitarian regime, are either immature little princesses or nuggety world-weary types who have seen it all. Taiwanese women fall in between. They retain much of the Chinese cultural elegance, long-lost on the mainland, and seem to have adapted it to modernity. They aren't your village girl in the big city, or your sheltered little darling fallen on hard times. They know what they are doing and know what is expected. Most Taiwanese working women I have come across are good sorts, able to hold a decent conversation and not hung up with the role in which we interact. I like Taiwanese women.

Then, there is their particular look. Not quite Han Chinese, with traces of all those colonial genes floating around along with the odd, darker indigenous one. Straighter backed and without the foot-flaying of Thai women, they are good lookers.

Clear personifies all of these national characteristics. She is an attractive, Taiwanese-looking, no-nonsense working girl. Well worth a visit. She is small, only size 5 and around the 150 cm mark. Perhaps she has eaten one or two more zong zi than she should have, but there is no excess fat. She is a strong, well-shaped lass with an open personality. She was spruiked to me as being 19, shy and naive. She ain't any of these. Probably closer to mid-20s, friendly and enthusiastic.

Now I have read, and written, enough reviews on these forums to know that they can become repetitive to the level of tedious. I won't bore you readers with detail. We met, we exchanged money, we undressed, we kissed, we explored each other's bodies with our hands and mouths, we fucked. I got a massage, we talked, we cuddled, we parted. It was good and I would repeat the experience.

Finally, sorry for the use of "pocket rocket". I know it is tired, but it does describe Clear. She is the sort that will test your energy levels.

Banned
    Thanks for your review Wayne
    I dont find the reviews repetitive, but the essential information is how giving the lady was
    Thanks again !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Thanks for your review Wayne
    I dont find the reviews repetitive, but the essential information is how giving the lady was
    Thanks again !
    Clear (I have seen her name spelt Claire on another forum) is a giver, harmony. She is young and not all that experienced, as a WL, but she is really into the job. She obviously enjoys it - which is a major buzz for a punter.

Banned
    Yes Wayne, the major quality that makes a good working lady for me is that sex is something she actively participates in
    Sex is not something 'being done to her' (a passive experience for her)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes Wayne, the major quality that makes a good working lady for me is that sex is something she actively participates in
    Sex is not something 'being done to her' (a passive experience for her)
    yes, I agree. However - understandably, I suppose - it is difficult to find a young working lady who likes to participate. They tend to prefer to just have you "do your thing" and feel privileged for the experience. Even young working ladies who have learnt to act can still leave me feeling like I wish I hadn't wasted my money. Clear is not like this. She gave me a high: which is what it is all about, after all.

Banned
    Agreed. Oneonone has also discussed this issue
    I applaud Hornsby for finding a younger lady, well done

Of course, the younger the lady, I imagine, the less mature their ability to care for the guy during the session
    And thats cool, thats just experience, and nobodys fault

I have only had a few punts, and it was my last one, which was borderline (another lady, at another parlour)
    After this last punt, like you said, I also almost felt like the whole thing was getting boring
    She was young and inexperienced, and there was very little initiation from things by her
    But what saved the day was that I left feeling like she gave more pleasure than she refused, if that makes sense

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Totally agree Taiwanese girls are very good all rounders in my long punting career the Taiwanese girls stand up by far they do EVERYTHING so well and are sweet and friendly while hot to boot what more could we want

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is this i may have to go for a drive...?

Banned
    Havent met a Taiwanese lady yet
    Thanks to Hornsby for finding a great Taiwanese lady
    So much variety available : )

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Havent met a Taiwanese lady yet
    Thanks to Hornsby for finding a great Taiwanese lady
    So much variety available : )
    Yes, they have Mongolian, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysians, and of course, Chinese and Taiwanese. Take a trip around Asia up in Hornsby! But seriously, Taiwanese really do have a good attitude.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hornsby142, will Clear be on tomorrow, Friday?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Hornsby142, will Clear be on tomorrow, Friday?
    Hello, the cute Clear is not working tomorrow, definitely, will work on Tuesday. But, Kelly will be on tomorrow, and Malaysian girl Alisha is on.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by App View Post
    Where is this i may have to go for a drive...?
    Hornsby 142 welcome to your visit.
    Add: 142 George street Hornsby.

Shop Owner
    Cute and lovely Claire is on today!!

Shop Owner
    Claire in on.....

Shop Owner
    Claire is on...

Shop Owner
    Claire and Angel are working today.

Shop Owner
    Lovely girls on today

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hornsby142, what are Clear's normal working days?

Junior Member(有D料到) Hornyonetwo's Avatar
    What a pleasurable experience this woman is well worth the trip to hornsby you will not be dissapointed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast