Saw the photo of Maggie from Asian@Smithfield website and decided to try her.

Found Maggie is on the roaster on Thursday and rang the shop for a booking.

"Can I book Maggie for a hour?"
"Maggie, Mmm...
"Who is Maggie?" I heard the background noise from mamasan and think - great, another fake photo and false advertisement.
"We have Jacky started today, she is Maggie's friend, 18 years old and very good services."

I decided to have a try and take the offer. Arrived exactly the time of my booking and was told to wait in the room.

Waited about 15 mins and finally Jacky was introduced by mamasan.

Definately not 18, probably around 24 or 25, 168cm, B Cup, a few extra pounds, but reasonable curvature, 5/10 looking.

Not my cup of tea, but I will give a try for the age, I though.

I will not go down too much detail, Jacky must be in the industry for long time and she finds all the ways to waste time and I am not really into the session so I emptied my load after 5 mins of the action.

No massage offered and then Jacky start to complain about food, her study, her work place discrimination etc. After about half an hour, she probably lost interest and start to smoke without even check with me.

Just 10 mins before finish the session, she returned to the bed and offered me for another round, which surprises me.

Ok, I don't mind some extra HJ. Just after two minutes of playing my bro with her fingers, Jacky asked me to extend for another 30 mins.

After heard no answer, Jacky asked me to go for shower straight away.

I will avoid this girl by all means.

To the shop, the reason for the roaster to allow regular customer to book the girl they want to see. False advertisement not really help your business.