I had a wonderful time with Sky a few weeks ago, but when I wanted to see her again. I found that she left the shop already. She stayed for two days in the shop, but the roster said she would work for three days. So I missed her.

After that, I kept checking this shop roster to see when will she return. Found that she is working today and immediately made booking to see her this afternoon.

When Sky saw me, she was very happy that I was her first customer on her first day of return to this shop (like last time actually. I was also her first customer). I brought a large ripe juicy mango for her from a box which I bought the day before. She likes fruits and hence felt very happy with my nice gesture.

She is as beautiful as before and looks much better after the holidays. Her body is still very slim that I worried if she has been starving herself. She said she eats a lot and told me not to worry. Her natural boobs are still firm and upright (B+ cup).

She showered together with me and rubbed my whole body and washed my dick with her soft warm hands, like last time. I really like her good service attitude.

She only gave standard K-girls services (Cat-bath, CBJ, no DFK and no DATY). As I like her a lot, my dick was very hard already after she gave me some CBJ, I asked her to use cowgirl to start the game today. Her pussy was very tight and this could mean that she did not have any sex during her holidays. After her pussy has got enough warm up, I changed to the mish position. I really enjoyed looking at her face and body, while fucking her tight pussy on top. She moaned at very low volume and softly. Today, I fucked her for a really long time. Due to her tight pussy, and my longings to see her again, without changing to the doggie position, I came inside her pussy while on top.

After we finished, she showered with me again and washed my dick very carefully. Sky's services and attitude are exceptional, especially she is such a beautiful K-girl too.

She told me that she still has not decided how long she will work in this shop. Once she has decided, she will inform Roger, who can then send message to me. With my good sessions with her so far, my fucking moneys are better kept for this lady, for sure.