Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kristy, blonde Asian beach babe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shop Owner
    Yes, we have a new girl, only 19 yo, new in the industry.
    Her name is Clear, size 5, B cup, a very naive Taiwanese oversea student. She will work every Friday only. Because she feels shy to take pics, so no her photos on the website. Time to put her name in your list

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornsby142 View Post
    Yes, we have a new girl, only 19 yo, new in the industry.
    Her name is Clear, size 5, B cup, a very naive Taiwanese oversea student. She will work every Friday only. Because she feels shy to take pics, so no her photos on the website. Time to put her name in your list
    Whoa, a naive 19 year old, size 5 named Clear! What sort of fantasy games are you guys playing? First a blonde Asian beach babe, now the very definition of an Asian doll.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    image.jpg

Kristy1

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    image.jpg

Kristy2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    image.jpg

Kristy3

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    image.jpg

Kristy4

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone else tried Kristy yet???
    Not convinced by the pics? I was thinking about making the trip after the first AR, but these pics have made me question the visit??? I'm waiting to see another review...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lancerlot1983 View Post
    Has anyone else tried Kristy yet???
    Not convinced by the pics? I was thinking about making the trip after the first AR, but these pics have made me question the visit??? I'm waiting to see another review...
    that, I suppose, is the benefit of these forums: you can save time and energy from information thus gleaned. To me, Kristy is gorgeous: a young woman with a sensational body, pretty face and good sense of humour with no obvious hangups. And, most importantly, she knows her job and what is expected of her. If these photos do not convey to you my enthusiasm for her, then good because you wont waste your time or hers on a visit. But I don't think they are good photos. The lighting and angles really do not do her justice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok Wayne... I've booked her in and I'm
    Going to take a gamble.... Looking forward to exploring this hidden treasure! Hoping I won't be let down

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    image.jpg

Kristy4
    That's a 20 something beach blonde asian babe?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lancerlot1983 View Post
    Ok Wayne... I've booked her in and I'm
    Going to take a gamble.... Looking forward to exploring this hidden treasure! Hoping I won't be let down
    I'm almost nervous too, about whether you have a good time or I've pumped your expectations. I look forward to your report.

Oneonone, what was your experience with Mina? I've never heard a harsh word about her, other than an occasional vagueness over booking times. I'm sure any problem you had would be sorted out with an airing.

Banned
    I'm almost nervous too, about whether you have a good time or I've pumped your expectations. I look forward to your report.

Oneonone, what was your experience with Mina? I've never heard a harsh word about her, other than an occasional vagueness over booking times. I'm sure any problem you had would be sorted out with an airing.
    Oh I had it out with her the first time she did something similar to me the third time I left never to return!

I booked a girl at 10 Am I go a long way to get to Pymble so I got there early and went round the corner and got a coffee I was walking back with my coffee and saw the girl going up the stairs I had my coffee and went up about 10 to 10 the mamasan told me the girl was not in come back in half an hour I went back in half an hour and she told me the girl still wasn't in and showed me to the room I heard the girls voice so I opened the door and there the girl was with another customer.

This was the third time this had happened to me at this shop so I left never to return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Oh I booked a girl at 10 Am I go a long way to get to Pymble so I got there early and went round the corner and got a coffee I was walking back with my coffee and saw the girl going up the stairs I had my coffee and went up about 10 to 10 the mamasan told me the girl was not in come back in half an hour I went back in half an hour and she told me the girl still wasn't in and showed me to the room I heard the girls voice so I opened the door and there the girl was with another customer.
    Sorry to hear this, but I have a suspicion you have confused the shop and the mamasan. Are you talking about 142 in Hornsby, or Pymble House? Mina's place, which this thread is about, is in Hornsby with a level entry in an industrial area in Hunter Lane. There are no stairs up and there are no coffee shops just around the corner. It sounds like you are talking about Pymble House.

Banned
    Sorry to hear this, but I have a suspicion you have confused the shop and the mamasan. Are you talking about 142 in Hornsby, or Pymble House? Mina's place, which this thread is about, is in Hornsby with a level entry in an industrial area in Hunter Lane. There are no stairs up and there are no coffee shops just around the corner. It sounds like you are talking about Pymble House.
    I am talking about Pymble House I have had nothing but good service from the mamasan and papasan at Hornsby.

I can assure you bro that the woman lied to me on three separate visits each time my booking was stuffed up and I was left waiting for 45 to 70 minutes I told her the first time it was not acceptable that if I had a booking I expected it to be honoured.

The second time the girl phoned me and I spoke to her and the mamasan apologised to me on the phone and said it would not happen again.

Well I happened again end of story.

I told both her and the girl the second time the third is as I have described and I left with out talking to her and have never returned

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can assure you bro that the woman lied to me on three separate visits each time my booking was stuffed up and I was left waiting for 45 to 70 minutes I told her the first time it was not acceptable that if I had a booking I expected it to be honoured.

The second time the girl phoned me and I spoke to her and the mamasan apologised to me on the phone and said it would not happen again.

Well I happened again end of story.

As for you Wayne you can believe what you will I was there you were not so just be carefull who you accuse of lying because you don't know what your talking about.

I told both her and the girl the second time the third is as I have described and I left with out talking to her and have never returned
    No, I haven't accused you of lying. You are the only one to use that particular verb. I have, though, expressed scepticism about your story because some of your descriptions are wrong and the chain of events seem unlikely.

I just think you need to be very careful when you criticise businesses. Public perception is their life blood. if you have a problem then it is always best to talk to them and sort it out. Most times it is a simple misunderstanding, caused by language or some other breakdown in communication. Surely you see that being negative on a thread that is promoting that business is not the way to go about airing your issue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am talking about Pymble House I have had nothing but good service from the mamasan and papasan at Hornsby.
    Thank you for editing your original post. I am glad all that confusion has been cleared. Now we can resume our discussion on the excellent Kristy, the blonde Asian beach babe at Hornsby142.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh I had it out with her the first time she did something similar to me the third time I left never to return!

I booked a girl at 10 Am I go a long way to get to Pymble so I got there early and went round the corner and got a coffee I was walking back with my coffee and saw the girl going up the stairs I had my coffee and went up about 10 to 10 the mamasan told me the girl was not in come back in half an hour I went back in half an hour and she told me the girl still wasn't in and showed me to the room I heard the girls voice so I opened the door and there the girl was with another customer.

This was the third time this had happened to me at this shop so I left never to return.
    did you seriously open the door on another customer. Wouldn't want to do that to many times.
    and I think you got the wrong shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    did you seriously open the door on another customer. Wouldn't want to do that to many times.
    something does not sound right about this story. Either he is totally confused about the shop he is talking about - and, unbelievably, he reckons it happened three times - or he is just slagging off a business for some other reason. Whichever, it is a pity because Mina does not deserve this sort of negativity. She is an excellent, principled and good mamasan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    I didn't open the door on another customer I would never do that I opened the door to the room I was in and saw the girl in her room with the door open kissing the customer good by, the mamasan was standing in the door way to the room the customer and girl were in, probably the mamasan opened the door I don't know but I did not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn't look like beach babe to me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast