Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extremely disappointing customer service and management

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Extremely disappointing customer service and management

Hey everyone

So me and my friend were feeling like a little bit of a punt tonight so i called Blacktown 40 at 130am and asked who was working. I'm quite a fan of Nako so I asked when she was available next the papasan said in 30 minutes. So i arrived at the shop at 150am. Told the boss I will wait for Nako and my friend will see the line up and choose. He then directed us to a small waiting room and told me Nako will be available soon and will show us the line up shortly

10 minutes past no girls were shown he showed us to a bigger waiting room. Being Friday night I knew the shop would be busy so we were happy to wait. Another 10 minutes pass, its now 210 and no girls were shown I asked the Papasan when are the girls coming he said ill send them now. I also asked when is Nako free he said in 5 minutes. So we waited some more its now 220 I asked the boss the same question he said that Nako is just cleaning up the room she will arrive shortly and the girls are on their way. Its now 230 no girls were shown I was walking out and the boss said Im sending the girls now and Nako is coming now waited another 5 mintues Nako comes in the room with a towel on says to me I have an appointment for an Hour with another customer I'm so sorry would you like to see another girl.

This was very nice of Nako and blame her in no way however at this stage i was enraged and said that's ok I am leaving. Mind you for this whole time not one girl was introduced to us. The papasan tried to convince me to stay but I have been waiting for almost and hour now and there was no way I would see another girl after waiting so long for Nako. He should of kindly said when I first walked in that she would be busy for an hour and I would of gladly seen another girl. I must add that another customer was complaining as i was leaving.

After we went to Rydalmere 22 the Papasan sent two girls out straight away, we were not interested however he said another one will come in 5 minutes and what do you know he wasnt lying and another girl came in in 5 minutes. After the fiasco i wasnt in the mood for a punt however my friend was but wasnt interested in the girls. However as i was walking out i thanked the Papasan for his customer service and appreciated the fact that he sent the girls in straight away and didn't lie about the waiting time for the next available girl. I was extremely impressed with the management at 22!

I was a regular at 40 and lived 5 minutes away. I would go in once a week and see Tiffany, Sarah, Nako and apple. All great girls with great service however after this extremely disappointing experience tonight i will not be returning back they have lost a regular. What a shame!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Thats a bad way to treat a customer particularly a regular.

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences, waiting for 1 hr without seeing any available WL is absolutely unacceptable, just one question, since you are regular there, you must have tried their sister shop in Blacktown 8 before, at that early hours, won't it make more sense to drive 5 min over to no. 8 for a quick look before driving 30 min to 22, just wondering.

Better luck next time,

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Do you know the papasan if you are a regular? Making a CONFIRM booking may be a good idea

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not good enough. I don't mind waiting, but I want them to be honest with how long I need to wait. I also hate when I ring up and ask who is currently available and they lie when I go in 10 mins later only to find no girls available or less than what they have said.

I agree, The worst thing is DISHONEST, which is totally UNACCEPTABLE!

Roger is much better in this department!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel your pain bros. I was in the same spot a few weeks back at no8. Won't be back until I see pages and pages of favorable reviews.

Nothing much has changed at this shop my first report on it about 18 months ago I stated I rang made a booking got there after a one hour drive and was told the girl not available for 4 hours went back a second time booked 1st got there and told the girl not in.

I told the girl and so she gave me her phone number and if I go there I check with her first, just to clarify things the girl I see there is my favorite Jenny (Sammy at 64) I usually prefer to see her at another shop as I dont like the Papasan at Blacktown.

Banned
    Time wasting lying pricks like that shouldn't even have the job to begin with.

If that receptionist is reading this thread, I hope shop owner read this too and fire your ass.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seems like i wasn't the only one with this experience at the shop.
    And i also hope the shop owner is reading this thread and doing something about it. But more then likely they will probably ignore this thread and wont bother addressing the issue! Just reflects badly on their management, hope other bros know that then they do visit the shop not to trust the Papasan!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hi bor notorious123,
    i am regular customer for 40 too, i used to go there every second week, i have had so much fun there, i have tried nearly everyone as one of my school mate used to be receptionist there, every time they got good one, he would call me, have to say something.
    as they got different quality of ladies, if they always show you the good one, then the low quality ladies will never or rarely got jobs, that is why that is their tricks, if the good one got too many jobs, or bad one did not get enough jobs, they try to balance up,, so next time when you make booking, you have to say i wanna the one only no one else, otherwise i would leave, they would show you for sure,
    but also sometimes customer wanna extend half way, that is out of reach, if you not happy with the shop you can complaint with the manager dennis, ignore the short fat asian guy, he is a asshole
    also 22 got great service and the manager roger is so professional and friendly, i support two shops,
    but we need to know what receptionist is doing, and they would not care about you than their girls, you need to know their tricks
    have fun later on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had similar experience the other day. Though they do tend to keep you waiting normally. Guy explained to me once they call up one girl a time to greet (slowly, why not at once?) and I understand if girls are busy. But they do tend to lie about how long you have to wait and specifics of the girls you are waiting for. But the other day I rang up confirmed a was girl is a 8 and the available time. Went down asked, was shown different girls, taking ages. After while its clear shes not there go to leave. Boss stops me "new 18 aus 1st day, just arrived. 1 guy in front of you but I'll intro you first. See if i like". Took me to another waiting room. Whilst waiting I had a few texts to attend to. Boss man then comes in says girl is gone, no working. This maybe fair enough. Maybe outside of his control. So I try to ask "what ab(out the girl I called for)" getting cut of "it's fine, it's fine". "Yer but"/ " it's fine" this goes on as he try's to leave. So I attempt to finish my text. Boss comes in "why you still here or waiting for". One of these, explain I finishing my text. He Takes off, but stops me at the door. That girl is at other shop 40. Not sure why, I go to 40. Tell them 8 sent me. Again shown slow procession of rather avg girls takes near on a hour. Give up, go to leave. Get stopped at door. "new girl 18, aus on now at 8" leave.... Shame standards have dropped as not to far for me. Have seen 3-4 proper awesome girls on the reg and few not bad before. But don't seem like girls like them work there anymore and service has defenatly dropped. I admit I'm fussy they know this, but sick of the good, young one for you. Wait ill bring her in line. Only to be shown some av 40+ y/o. Like I said they know my tastes and im paying for it so reserve the right to be. But dont understand the need to waste everyones time.

Sounds like service is bad for everyone these days this shop needs to take note and fix the problem or they will not have any customers left.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Absolutely .....and IMO it has never been any different. In fact I'd go so far as to say that you're an idiot if you go back there and are dumb enough to put up with this shit!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a very bad shop to punt and maybe even to work at. Pity because some of the girls who work here are gems at the other places they work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would really like to see a response from the shop on this forum. So if management is reading show you give a shit and say something! Purely because as bestofmyworld said there are some gems here. But then again i can always go to 64 where most of them work

Quote Originally Posted by notorious123 View Post
    I would really like to see a response from the shop on this forum. So if management is reading show you give a shit and say something! Purely because as bestofmyworld said there are some gems here. But then again i can always go to 64 where most of them work
    It's good if the management can respond to your complaint. Also you may ring the management direct and get response from them direct.

This list just seems to keep growing with customers that arent happy so I dont think ringing the management will do much good surely they can read and see what customers have to say on here jet they keep quite and say nothing.

Banned
    I just don't understand people who have had bookings screwed, lied to their face, had their time wasted, and still would give the shop another chance.

Suburb shops do this all the time, I seem to find, and as much as I want to try some of the ladies reported in this forum I won't put up with their bullshit the second time.

Shit management doesn't deserve your business, period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast