Hey everyone

So me and my friend were feeling like a little bit of a punt tonight so i called Blacktown 40 at 130am and asked who was working. I'm quite a fan of Nako so I asked when she was available next the papasan said in 30 minutes. So i arrived at the shop at 150am. Told the boss I will wait for Nako and my friend will see the line up and choose. He then directed us to a small waiting room and told me Nako will be available soon and will show us the line up shortly

10 minutes past no girls were shown he showed us to a bigger waiting room. Being Friday night I knew the shop would be busy so we were happy to wait. Another 10 minutes pass, its now 210 and no girls were shown I asked the Papasan when are the girls coming he said ill send them now. I also asked when is Nako free he said in 5 minutes. So we waited some more its now 220 I asked the boss the same question he said that Nako is just cleaning up the room she will arrive shortly and the girls are on their way. Its now 230 no girls were shown I was walking out and the boss said Im sending the girls now and Nako is coming now waited another 5 mintues Nako comes in the room with a towel on says to me I have an appointment for an Hour with another customer I'm so sorry would you like to see another girl.

This was very nice of Nako and blame her in no way however at this stage i was enraged and said that's ok I am leaving. Mind you for this whole time not one girl was introduced to us. The papasan tried to convince me to stay but I have been waiting for almost and hour now and there was no way I would see another girl after waiting so long for Nako. He should of kindly said when I first walked in that she would be busy for an hour and I would of gladly seen another girl. I must add that another customer was complaining as i was leaving.

After we went to Rydalmere 22 the Papasan sent two girls out straight away, we were not interested however he said another one will come in 5 minutes and what do you know he wasnt lying and another girl came in in 5 minutes. After the fiasco i wasnt in the mood for a punt however my friend was but wasnt interested in the girls. However as i was walking out i thanked the Papasan for his customer service and appreciated the fact that he sent the girls in straight away and didn't lie about the waiting time for the next available girl. I was extremely impressed with the management at 22!

I was a regular at 40 and lived 5 minutes away. I would go in once a week and see Tiffany, Sarah, Nako and apple. All great girls with great service however after this extremely disappointing experience tonight i will not be returning back they have lost a regular. What a shame!