Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wechat

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Also there's a "girl" that advertised out from Guildford. I've completely forgot her name/chat ID as I've sorta mentally blocked her out; she was a very good looker, amazing BBBJ, full on passionate, $250 + $50 for BBBJ, but when I started fucking her, I thought her pussy was a bit odd. Pretended to pull out to finger her, and sure enough she felt abnormally smooth inside, and no G spot. I kept going at it anyway and came pretty quick, and I left with the thought in my head... was she a post-op...? I can't seem to find her again and don't have her phone details anymore...
    Was her name Lucy ??
    If it is she move around a lot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma775 View Post
    Reporting back - walked my way over, made a call and she turned out to be the "i don't accept cash for 1st time customers, can you get me a cheque?" lady.

Hung up and that was the end of my monday adventures.
    Wtf? How is a cheque more secure than cash? I'd pay with cheque if they'd let me!

Banned
    ""i don't accept cash for 1st time customers, can you get me a cheque?"

Sounds like she changed her mind, and just didnt want your business

In hindsight, it was better she turn you away like that, before you get there and are disappointed

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Was her name Lucy ??
    If it is she move around a lot.
    That sounds familiar. Did you ever visited her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Wtf? How is a cheque more secure than cash?I'd pay with cheque if they'd let me!
    Another scam that seems to be getting more popular here is the alipay scam. 陈小雅 is her username. Says she is in randwick and when you arrive asks you to go to the post office etc because she is worried about counterfeit notes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes her name is Lucy. She's been in chatswood recently. Looks tempting but I think I read that she could be post-op

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Just saw her on Wechat only so far.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by ad.myra View Post
    Yes her name is Lucy. She's been in chatswood recently. Looks tempting but I think I read that she could be post-op
    Yeah ok, that confirms it for me. Looks like I've had my first transexual and I didn't even know. Felt cheated that she never said anything, but she was convincing, minus her pussy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wechat is great !!
    it does feel more personal meeting through wechat, but is there a way to filter the agents ? they seem to be mostly agents well for my area at least.
    has anyone tried Yuri ? she looks damn cute

Quote Originally Posted by Bose0412 View Post
    Wechat is great !!
    it does feel more personal meeting through wechat, but is there a way to filter the agents ? they seem to be mostly agents well for my area at least.
    has anyone tried Yuri ? she looks damn cute
    There are as many agents as individual girls working on their own, plus some con artists, and there's no guarantee that the photos are real, for all of them !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by juragan View Post
    yeah bro, qby.. that was her id at wechat i think, she lives in ultimo, totally not worth it bro, she way overcharged.. originally booked for 2 hr, but then when i saw her..i coulda walked away, but i felt sorry for her, so insted of 2 hr, i paid for one hour... but thenshe was pissed and said she has many bookings, she even had to cancel her booking that morning because of me.. wtf... she was lucky i still felt sorry for her... totally not worth it
    with the way she is charging, you shouldnt feel remorseful at all declining her service. she knows that she could not get repeat customer so she is counting on customers like you to give her one off business out of remorse. cancel her booking part is definitely just an excuse. be strong and use your hard earned wisely bro.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    with the way she is charging, you shouldnt feel remorseful at all declining her service. she knows that she could not get repeat customer so she is counting on customers like you to give her one off business out of remorse. cancel her booking part is definitely just an excuse. be strong and use your hard earned wisely bro.
    I need to work on the bold.

Anyway, I think this chick fits into my "girls with unrealistic expectations" thread haha.

Banned
    Noticed a lot of places advertised on Wechat now have $380/hour as the standard rate. When did $380 become the norm?? Don't they realise that shops only charge around $200-$250 per hour? Are they trying to make up for the high rents in the CBD?

Banned
    $380/hour
    Just be ready to do a U turn if the lady doesnt match the photos
    Thats a lot of money for a WeChat gamble

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cashed up internationals paying those prices as I don't think many of them are familiar with the shops.

Banned
    For every WeChat working lady profile, 1 lady has real photos, ahd 20 ladies show fake photos
    I dont like those odds

But every week it seems people love those odds

Shame it costs premium rates to try your luck
    Kind of like hard gambling really

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    For every WeChat working lady profile, 1 lady has real photos, ahd 20 ladies show fake photos
    I dont like those odds

But every week it seems people love those odds

Shame it costs premium rates to try your luck
    Kind of like hard gambling really
    Yet, some people seem to love gambling.

Go figure!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234