Girl's Name : Winnie

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Easter Friday, 18 April 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : extremely curvy body, big tits (36in - C cup natural) and big bums (est 37in) , medium waist (est 27in) , size 6, 158 cm tall, snow-white skin, Very pretty face. Medium wavy hair. Angel face, devil's body

Roster: Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Ethnicity : Chinese (Chengdu)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review

I saw Winnie once in November and then a few more times after that. She then went on holidays and I did not hear anything more from her. Today, I saw her name and her nude picture in the shop roster. I immediately rang the shop and booked her through the receptionist, Arthur.

When she came to say hello and took me to her room, she looked so happy to see me again. She wondered how did I know so quickly that she returned to work. I told her I had been checking the shop roster regularly, watching out for her name. After she heard this, she felt so impressed and happy. She still have her trademark lovely smiles, which gave me a very good girl-friend feeling.

Inside the room, I saw her pair of extremely beautiful, firm and big tits again. Nothing changed, just as good as before. Her tits are natural, very soft and upright. As she is from Chengdu, Sichuan province, which is famous for producing beautiful girls, she was looking great when she saw me again. She looked even fresher, as she just had a long holidays back in China, with her family。 She told me her vital statistics, 36-26-37, have not changed since a customer measured for her. She said she looks after her body very well and carefully, that's why her body shape has been very well maintained.

Even though she has worked in this shop for a few months now, she still did not give any special services (no DFK, DATY, nor BBBJ). I am alright with pure safe sex. Her sexy figures, pretty and wild look still got me very excited.

After she gave me CBJ, I was ready to start a strong attack. She made lots of moaning noises during punting。 Her volume was really large and people outside or in the neighbouring rooms must be able to hear them very easily. She did not care and seemed to try to get herself to come very earnestly. She had a lot of juices coming out, so much so that my pelvis felt very wet. She put in great efforts during today's session with me. This was absolutely great punting today.

We tried missionary, cowgirl and doggie positions. I got all the good angles to view her curvy body, She did not tell me how many times she came, but must be multiple times, based on her strong reactions. Must return to see this pretty girl soon.