Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billy’s, 143 Marrickville Road, Marrickville 02-9572-6842 Sasha?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Billy’s, 143 Marrickville Road, Marrickville 02-9572-6842 Sasha?

Establishment: Billy’s, 143 Marrickville Road, Marrickville 02-9572-6842
    Date: 19/3/2012 13:00
    Name: Sasha ? – Claimed to be Japanese but probably Chinese as she did not understand any Japanese
    Face: 4/5
    Body: 4/5 Has flower tattooed from navel to beginning of mons. Waxed with just a trace of hair at top.
    Breasts: 2B cup natural, pink nipples
    Estimated age of the girl: Claimed to be 23 but estimate about 27
    Skill: 3/5
    Service: 3/5
    Height: about 168cm; 50Kg
    Rates: $100 (60 mins) FS, CBJ but BBBJ available, limited kissing, massage.

Posted on other site too.

I was in the area so decided to drop in to Billy’s place again. Came up the back stairs and walked to the desk where a couple of women were talking to Billy. It looked like a mother/aunt trying to introduce her adult daughter/niece to the trade or find out the details.

Billy greeted me and asked how long etc and a mature Chinese lady in a red Chinese dress came out but I asked Billy if there were any younger ones working. He said have a look so I went to the “girls room and viewed the three in there; two were also older women. I saw a tallish young slim attractive girl in a pink sexy dress standing and arranging her case so went out and told Billy I would take the tall girl in pink for an hour. Billy now recognises me and said if I was not satisfied when we started to send her out and get another.

Most of the other rooms were already occupied so Sasha took a room key and we went to the room at the end of the corridor. It became obvious that Sasha knew English but her pronunciation was poor so communication was not ideal. She claims she is Japanese but she did not speak any to me and also did not understand a word of Japanese that I spoke. I assume she was Chinese but pulling the Japanese thing as a differentiation point.

If I understand her correctly she has just started at Billy’s and not sure how experienced she is at the business.

I had a shower (she said she had just started work and had already showered at home), dried off and then we started to kiss lightly, on to the table and she started the nipple licking. I noticed that she had a flower (rose?) tattooed on her stomach from below the navel to the top of the mons.

told her to lay down so that I could touch her so kissed her nipples and stroked her legs, moving to slide my hand up the inside and over her groin and across her bald pussy which made the small labia minoris peep out from the majoris. She said it was OK to touch on the outside but “not inside” so I just abided by this rule and continued to touch her which produced some slow response.

She has a very pretty pussy and seemed rather nervous so I do not think she is very experienced at all and seemed to want to get on with CBJ. Kissing was definitely only pecking, no DFK. She went “hell for leather” at CBJ and I tried to get her to slow down but she thought it was her duty to make me “come” which she did.

I told her to lay down so I could have another go at getting into her pussy and I suggest that I use a condom if she was worried which I did but she said please do not go in too far. Still no real kissing but could see she was loosening up as she became more trusting and familiar with me.

She then gave me a reasonable back massage then ask me to turn over. She cleaned me up and went to do a BBBJ but I asked her to use a dom and she gave me another condom for my finger then into a 69 position for a good CBJ with me fingering her. She jumped on top for some tight cowgirl to finish.

I would estimate that after another meeting or two to develop a relationship she would be into everything.

Conclusion: If she relaxed a bit more and with some tuition she may develop into a good performer. Hard to understand her English but that may only be me.

Overall score: 6/10

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    She has been there or industry for long time. I sort of remember she has another name previously.
    Quick comment will be, it is a $100 one hour fuck with massage, it is okay.
    But please do not have too high expectation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess you get what you pay for! Thanks for this detailed report Bil100.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Establishment: Billy’s, 143 Marrickville Road, Marrickville 02-9572-6842
    Date: 27/3/2012 14:30
    Name: Ci Ci (Sissy) ? – Chinese from Fujian province
    Face: 4/5
    Body: 3.5/5 Has tattoo on arm. Trimmed curly pubic hair.
    Breasts: 2A cup natural, small pink nipples
    Estimated age of the girl: Claimed 28 and probably correct
    Skill: 3/5
    Service: 3/5
    Height: about 160cm; 45Kg
    Rates: $100 (60 mins) FS, CBJ, kissing but not really DFK, good massage.

Posted on other sites too.

I was in the area again so decided to drop in to Billy’s place for a cheapy. Parked in the council car park in Frampton Ave (has 2 hour and 4 hour areas) and walked down the lane and up the back stairs of 143 and to the front. A nice tall number asked me did I have a booking and said no (what a pity), so offered the next girl out of the room, CiCi or Sissy.

Paid the $100.00 tariff for one hour and taken down the back to the last room on the left of the corridor. One of the smaller rooms but has an air conditioner and good lighting.

I was given the normal small towel and had a shower. CiCi disrobed and revealed a couple of small breasts with small nipples. She claims she has a 4 year old son but she must not have breast fed the little devil as the mammary area did not show the normal post natal development.

Her English language skills and accent are poor but from what I could piece together she is from China (Fujian province) and has been here about 15 months.

I had a shower, dried off and then we started to kiss lightly, where upon she jumped up and wraps her legs around my hips and into some kissing, not really DFK but reasonable kissing anyway.

I lay her on the massage table and climbed on so we could continue kissing; I massaged her breasts gently and began to lick her nipples but there was no great response. Moved on to stroking her legs, and slipped my hand over her pussy. I then proceeded to kiss down her body and around her private area but decided not to proceed to DATY as there was a reasonable amount of black shiny and curly hair in a triangle which was neatly trimmed but not as attractive as fully bald one I find. Went back up for more kissing and tried a bit more pussy stoking and attempted fingering but she did not like it to go in too far. Rubbed her on the outside and she made those false noises but strongly resisted any digital penetration. She then suggested “sucky sucky” so I let her go with a CBJ which she did very well after which a bit of missionary to finish.

Still about 30 minutes left so she gave me a good and strong massage after which I had a shower and left.

Conclusion: Whilst starting off well it was an average type of punt.

Overall score: 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    She has been there or industry for long time. I sort of remember she has another name previously.
    Quick comment will be, it is a $100 one hour fuck with massage, it is okay.
    But please do not have too high expectation.
    This is about the same price as some of the ML at 501, but if this place has shower facilities, then it will be slightly ahead I guess, just boils down to the quality of the girl I suppose.

But for that price, what do you expect??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Thumbs up

that place is just as dirty as 460 Burwood Road Belmore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven't been to 460 Belmore for long time, any nice young potentials at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by davidwood123 View Post
    Haven't been to 460 Belmore for long time, any nice young potentials at the moment?
    Mr Wood, all your aunties are still there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whilst Billy's is not a flash place at least it is relatively clean, has showers that work, small but clean towels etc. Polished wood board floors are clean also. I have not seen it in its earlier days but at least now is OK in my opinion. The downside is that it only has massage tables.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Previously it was very run down and dirty. Small rooms, no showers, even big holes in the floor where the plumbing came through.

It was shut down for a few months about 18 months ago, and given a complete refurb. When it re-opened in its current form there were beds in most of the rooms. They lasted about 6 months, then the tables came back. Maybe it was too hard to wash all the sheets??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was SaSa from shanghai and lived in HK, she work at Billy shop back to burwood? Her name was JoJo?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anyone try Micky (billy spells it miky) my mate check her out and say she is really hot. All booked up till late. Would like to know her services level.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any brother visited this shop recently. Changed open hour time until to 2am Morning

Any new and good chicks have you tried??????

So far I knew - Sally, Niko, Cartia, Cindy, Vicky (from Macau) .....

Any comments to share with....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Previously it was very run down and dirty. Small rooms, no showers, even big holes in the floor where the plumbing came through.

It was shut down for a few months about 18 months ago, and given a complete refurb. When it re-opened in its current form there were beds in most of the rooms. They lasted about 6 months, then the tables came back. Maybe it was too hard to wash all the sheets??
    More likely they only have a licence to operate as a massage shop its a bit hard to say your only doing massage if you have beds in all the rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by powermail93 View Post
    Any brother visited this shop recently. Changed open hour time until to 2am Morning

Any new and good chicks have you tried??????

So far I knew - Sally, Niko, Cartia, Cindy, Vicky (from Macau) .....

Any comments to share with....
    Are you serious? Open until 2am!!?!?!?!? WTF!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also noticed an advertisement in the Sunday Telegraph that I have not seen before. "AT 143 MARRICKVILLE 95726842: 10-15 ladies daily 9am-3am, da437/96 143 Marrickville Rd "

I think the economic downturn and associated job losses are affecting the brothel businesses the same as the other retail shops. One of the girls there told me it is only licensed as massage so that is in line with Littlewonder's assessment. Only way to find out would be to ring the Council

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Billy claimed to me he had a brothel license.

Steven

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    Also noticed an advertisement in the Sunday Telegraph that I have not seen before. "AT 143 MARRICKVILLE 95726842: 10-15 ladies daily 9am-3am, da437/96 143 Marrickville Rd "
    That advert has been in the Tele every day since the place opened. Maybe just changed the wording occasionally. Used to call the girls "nurses".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Micky today,nice body, nice tits with 35 c , no BBBJ, no DATY, no DFK, services is so so wont see her again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Tried Micky today,nice body, nice tits with 35 c , no BBBJ, no DATY, no DFK, services is so so wont see her again
    Thanks for the info, I've been considering test driving 143 but I don't know which girl to see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast