Thread: Mimi - Masstige 8

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mimi - Masstige 8

4 girls to choose from last night. Tossing up between Susie/sushi and Mimi.
    Susie/Sushi was dressed in a red dress. She is tall, very slim, small bust and had the Korean ice princess hello greeting. Mimi was tall with heels on (165cms), but once those heels came off she is about 155cm. She smiled and have a cheeky wink at the intros and that's what sold me. She has ok looks and a average build body. Went to the room, she showered me and is a decent conversationalist. Lay down and she provides a decent dry massage. Even walked on my back. Oil came on and she slid around, but sadly no catbath. Turned over and some oil on the brother and she started tugging. Had to ask her to suck. She forgot to bring condom so she had to go back out and grab one with a towl around her. Came back, sucked for 2 mins and went back to tugging. Finished me up and what was interesting is that she didn't clean me up with tissue but told me to go straight to the shower which meant this girl is new at the job or she was just lazy... showered and out the door. Would I return? No I think there is better talent to be uncovered.

Banned
    Nice AR, very concise.

Sounds like a pretty "by the numbers" KB2B punt, but thanks for posting and sharing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That sux bro, no punt intended.

Think we should vote with our collective penises and avoid underperforming and downright rip off joints. It's time they get their act together and give punters what they paid for.

That is, if our horny dicks can play along.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Punter Poontang.

Hungabunga - I posted another review in reply to a thread in the General Talk section . Ruby from M8 is decent and worth a visit. Just don't gone in tipsy/drunk.