Thread: SOFI @ 5* City

SOFI @ 5* City

Found a surprise package at 5* City yesterday ! The surprise was Sofi, a brand new girl at 5* ! Sofi was a surprise because I didn't plan to have a punt yesterday, and I haven't heard of Sofi until a couple of hours before the meeting, and it turned out to be a very satisfying experience !

Sofi is a Taiwanese girl, a real fun package. The reason she wants to try out this job is one that every punter wants to hear : She just loves sex ! Haha ! In the beginning, when asked, she said there're a few things she didn't think she was comfortable to do, but when she's worked up, she just threw all those ground rules away voluntarily !

Sofi is 165cm tall with medium length brown hair, quite a sweet and cute face, slightly tanned skin, full B cups, not exactly a slim build, a bit chubby as a matter of fact, but not the kind of flabby excess skin, in fact, she has very firm muscle tone throughout, including those firm and elastic full B cup breasts !

After a bit of a chit chat, she just couldn't wait to get into action and urged me to go for a shower together. I just grabbed her naughtily, pulled one cup of her bra down and started licking her pink nipple, she gave out some grunt and seemed to enjoy it, but when my hand found its way inside her undie, she gasped and insisted we took a shower first.

So in the shower we went, she was a natural in cleaning a man up, haha !, she used her whole body to do it including her mouth, countless DFK during the shower, and at the end of it, a BBBJ came naturally, I was amazed how good she did it, deep throat most of the time while my little brother was in her mouth !

In the bed, I asked her if she knew about CIM, DD and such like services. After explaining what it meant to her, she said no way, she didn't even do it with her ex-boyfriend before.

She started by giving me a quick catbath, it seemed like she couldn't wait for more BBBJ, of course I didn't object, instead I turned her around for 69. As soon as I started licking, she went wild with the BBBJ, she had me in deep and her tongue kept working overtime ! She has a neatly trimmed private area with a cute little pussy, licking on the outside already made her moan out loud. Once I parted her labia and stuck my tongue in the centre, she went ballistic on the sucking action, making this sound out loud : " Ommm, omm " without leaving my little brother unattended. As I worked harder with my tongue, she worked harder with her mouth until I had to warn her to stop or I had to CIM, but she just said : OK, and kept pumping, haha, no sign of slowing down to avoid CIM !

But I spared her this time and asked her to lie on her back, I climbed on top and gave her some hot DFK before I moved down to suck on her nipples while my hand found her little pussy and eased my middle finger in her. I found she was extremely wet already, but my finger kept working relentlessly. She was moaning louder and louder, moving her hips to enhanced her sensation with the fingering. Suddenly she caught my hand and gently pushed it away. So I asked her what happened, did it hurt ? She said no, she was having a good time. Just when I wanted to ask her why she pushed my hand away, she reached for a towel nearby and placed it under her bum, then grabbed my hand, put it back on her pussy and urged me to picked up where I left off, haha, she said she was afraid she might soil the bed sheet when she cum !

She was indeed very wet when she cum, and she was almost screaming, I quickly put the dom on before things could cool down, the penetration brought her to another height. Fuelled by her reaction, I felt strong and invincible, so in the wheelbarrow position, I give her my best performance for a while, and it's a good thing that she put a towel underneath her !

When she was resting on my arm, she told me she loved sex, that's part of the reason she took on this job, what a good girl !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Such a wild sensation and maybe temptation Wilisno.... Good AR.... hooray.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheTop View Post
    Such a wild sensation and maybe temptation Wilisno.... Good AR.... hooray.
    Like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get, that's why we call it punting !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations