I saw a good AR on Angela yesterday. I am a big boobs lover and decided that it is better to see this big boobs girl the sooner the better because once more punters know about this busty lady, Angela would be just as difficult to book as Hani (plus some other good K-girls who got good reviews). I went to see her at early evening today. My short review on her below.

Angela

PRICE: 45 George charges $160/hr (even cheaper for shorter duration and during promotion hours). For a young, busty and sexy Korean-girl . Excellent value for money.

LOOK: Young and cool looking Korean girl. Angela has an average looking face. She looks around 25 yrs old. Her skin is snow white. Looks very gentle, friendly and charming.

BODY: Her tits are big (est. 38in DD cup), natural and firm. Waist medium but bums are big (est 38in). Her body looks curvy and sexy. She is about 174cm tall. She must be a sports person as her skin is very firm and toned.

SEX: Angela gave me standard K-girl services ( cat-bath, body massage and then a CBJ). All done very professionally. I felt very comfortable. Her pussy was quite tight for a big Korean girl. Her attitude was horny. I changed many different positions during the session with her full co-operation. Her whole body, look and attitude were very good, I was aroused strongly. Overall, I had a happy and strong sexual experience (1 hr session) today with her . I really like to fuck busty Korean girls. She allowed me to fuck her twice and I came both times. She was really patient when I was going for my second ejaculation.

Her moaning noises were very loud. After I finished, my legs and body were so exhausted that I almost could not walk properly. After I came, She gave me some lovely body massage with her tits gently until the bell rang and continued for a little bit more. I was very happy to get some extra time, even though not for too long as she was afraid to get told off by the boss.

RECOMMENDATION: Highly recommended for Angela