Thread: Tawainese Nana

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tawainese Nana

Rang 5* in advance and was told many girls were available upon arriving minutes later there was only one choice.
    Nana is Taiwanese about 155cm tall, A cup breasts and 23 years old. She is a friendly and talkative girl with relatively good English.
    Fast forward to the main event and Nana started to lick on my nipples and play with my cock. We DFK and she started to lick and suck my balls. She then got into 69 position and sucked on my cock for what seemed to be about 10 min. In that time I made her cum a number of times. She said it was very sensitive cause she hadn't had any action for days. She put on the dom and asked whether I wanted her on top or mish. I said I'll start on top and she confirmed this was her favorite position. We continued to DFK as I fucked her. She continued to also lick on my nipples and that made me blow my load.
    Nana then gave me a nice massage as we spoke about a variety of things. With time running out we had a quick shower to finish up.

Quote Originally Posted by loaded View Post
    We DFK and she started to lick and suck my balls. She then got into 69 position and sucked on my cock for what seemed to be about 10 min. In that time I made her cum a number of times. She said it was very sensitive cause she hadn't had any action for days.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc