Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolly - disappointment :(

Dolly - disappointment :(

Hi everyone,

Last night I saw Dolly for an hour. I wanted to know all about the very expensive Diamond Class.
    Having tried quite few of the Ginza girls from different class I was expecting a high class service.
    I was wondering what these Diamond Class girls can offer more than a Cassie, Victoria, Jasmin???
    The answer is nothing!

I love Ginza, really I do, it's my favorite place in Sydney. I don't write a lot of AR because most of the time it's great and I don't feel the need to write it down, but this time the service didn't reach the expectation so I just wanted to warn my dear friend punters out there.

Dolly, when I saw her I was not sure if I wanted to stay. Sorry to be rude but for a second I though she was a transexual
    It's my opinion only, but I don't find her attractive at all, she has a pretty big nose and very bony face.

I don't know why I didn't leave at this stage.

Anyway, let's move on.

After a little hug she asked me to sit down on the sofa/chair and start what I reckon a routine, I felt she was set as a clock, kissing here, dong this doing that, undressing me slowly, too slowly. I had to speed everything up other wise she would have taken 20 minutes just to take off my pants.

Shower time, she was really into it but once again I felt she was doing her routine... She gave me a BBBJ but her nose was touching my belly, I don't know how to explain it but that was weird.

Next, the bed, after an average BBBJ I was ready to come. I was thinking at 290$ an hour I should do CIM, but guess what? She doesn't no CIM, no COF.
    What the hell?! Why is she a Diamond Class???
    I was so disappointed, I felt ripped off.

How come, I mean if this girl is a Diamond what is Cassie???

That's crazy right? Or it's just me turning loco???

Very expensive girl, not that pretty, no good service.

All that to say that I'm disappointed.

If anyone had similar though please share.

Cheers,

noubroz

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing!

No CIM? and she is Diamond class? Can't believe it...I've gotten CIM at upmarket cauc establishments at no extra charge!
    Did you actually ask her, and she refused? Maybe she is getting too many bookings and now she thinks she doesn't have to provide this service. But doesn't her web profile specify CIM? She'll probably start asking for tips next for this supposedly standard service.

I won't be visiting this girl anytime soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by noubroz View Post

Very expensive girl, not that pretty, no good service.

All that to say that I'm disappointed.

If anyone had similar though please share.

Cheers,

noubroz
    noubroz mate, all I say is that I agree with you...

Saw Dolly for an hour last night and left feeling in a similar way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in almost every room in ginza it clearly shows the price for extra ad extra girls decision...
    and no where in diamond class description say cim/cof etc included or guaranteed. They in diamond cos of their beauty/age as the operator rate them

im glad she didnt let someone like u cim lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    But doesn't her web profile specify CIM?
    Where?? To my knowledge, no extras have ever been officially advertised, they're simply never guaranteed as they're always going to be at the girls discretion, as they fucking should be.

To the OP, I think you'll find that Diamond level is clearly advertised as genuinely young mixed blood girls. That's what you're paying for, not any wrongly perceived service level .... service level is known to vary widely. e.g. recent reports say that Saki will fuck your brains out, but she's only Silver Class Premium ....

Sorry you didn't enjoy your session, but my honest opinion is that your disappointment is as much down to your own misconceptions as anything else. Wilson's an honest guy, so why didn't you ask him about her services before making the booking and coughing up the cash??

FWIW, I saw her on the weekend too, AR's up. Wasn't the greatest session ever and I too got denied CIM, but I knew what I was paying for so wasn't in any way disappointed. As to whether I'd shell out $290 for Dolly again in preference to my beloved Moē at $240 .... well, that's a decision that only every punter can make for himself as to what he's after and considers as value for his hard-earned.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    I think you focused too much on the "price" of Dolly rather than her "value"(Oscar Wilde) The different classes between the girls have never been differentiated by types of services no where on this forum or Ginzas website has that been said.

I mean if anyone can point me in the direction of a young Thai girl who does DFK and bbbj in Sydney CBD for a similar or less price per hour I'm there. I doubt anyone could though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I think you focused too much on the "price" of Dolly rather than her "value"(Oscar Wilde) The different classes between the girls have never been differentiated by types of services no where on this forum or Ginzas website has that been said.

I mean if anyone can point me in the direction of a young Thai girl who does DFK and bbbj in Sydney CBD for a similar or less price per hour I'm there. I doubt anyone could though.
    I am sure you have to go somewhere else bro Gucci2012. The problem is this Dolly girl currently work in Ginza. With $100 different to the silver class. What value does she add on? She didn't provide DFK for me last Friday.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Big difference in Dolly's services depending on who's review you read.

Banned
    I must admit I am confused!

What is this shop offering for the extra money?

Girls range from $ 180 per hour to $320 may be more/

What are you paying extra for in both cases the girls are supposed to be young 19 or 20 so it can't be age.

They are both supposed to be pretty with good service!

Reading the reports seems you can pay $320 and get better service at a $100 shop like the one at Peakhurst.

Why do they try and grade their girls what formula do they use for doing so.

If they want to do that then why don't they give us the formula and if you pay $320 and don't get the service what about a part refund?

I find it all too confusing and that's one of the main reasons I haven't gone to Ginza.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Big difference in Dolly's services depending on who's review you read.
    In Ginza. I am more than happy to pay for Dinna, Victoria, Toshika, Snow..... I lost my count bro. They put down 110% effort. I am complaining about this Dolly girl. If i am paying premium or the highest grade in Ginza, I will expect the girl will provide something different.

To bro Max, do you mean the guy like me put down some negative feedback once in a thousand year not worth to listen?

I am not attacking Ginza. Dinna is my favour, but for this Dolly girl absolutely not for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Onepunt View Post
    I am sure you have to go somewhere else bro Gucci2012. The problem is this Dolly girl currently work in Ginza. With $100 different to the silver class. What value does she add on? She didn't provide DFK for me last Friday.
    Did you actually read this thread?? "Value" is down to the individual punter, but you are paying for a genuinely young mixed blood girl at that level. Instead of comparing Dolly to the rest of the Ginza girls, maybe try comparing her to girls at the $300+ agencies for perspective.

Also, did you mention the DFK thing to Wilson?? I did, in her first session on Saturday arvo, and it got rectified later that day according to Gucci ....

Banned
    Ok, so you didn't like her or perceive value, you can easily choose not to see her again. But:

If i am paying premium or the highest grade in Ginza, I will expect the girl will provide something different.
    to me, that indicates where at least a share of the blame lies. Your expectations RE: service level were just plain wrong (DFK excluded, that's a legit complaint as it's supposed to be a standard service there).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Did you actually read this thread?? "Value" is down to the individual punter, but you are paying for a genuinely young mixed blood girl at that level. Instead of comparing Dolly to the rest of the Ginza girls, maybe try comparing her to girls at the $300+ agencies for perspective.

Also, did you mention the DFK thing to Wilson?? I did, in her first session on Saturday arvo, and it got rectified later that day according to Gucci ....
    Bro, everyone has different taste. For me, one punt with Dolly is enough.
    I am the one slack of writing and reply msg. You can ignore what I commented. Too many girls out there to pick from.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Girls range from $ 180 per hour to $320 may be more/

What are you paying extra for in both cases the girls are supposed to be young 19 or 20 so it can't be age.
    I can't think of a Silver class girl at $180 who was 20 or under .... maybe Pani (Sing) or one of the Thai girls, but certainly not a J-girl or an exotic mixed minx.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I find it all too confusing and that's one of the main reasons I haven't gone to Ginza.
    Your loss bro. You're over-thinking it all. :-P

Once again, my standard disclaimer, apologies if I'm coming across as defensive .... I am a shameless fanboy of the place. Complaints are part and parcel of the industry, but they should be warranted. In this instance, I think it's clear that punters have erred by having service-related expectations because they're shelling out more than usual .... that's an error on your part, so I can't see how Ginza can be responsible for not meeting YOUR incorrect expectations caused by YOUR misconceptions about what you're paying for ....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

trans??

She look like trans? Can any one Comfirm please.

Banned
    Bro, everyone has different taste. For me, one punt with Dolly is enough.
    I am the one slack of writing and reply msg. You can ignore what I commented. Too many girls out there to pick from.
    We agree on that clearly. I've already said the same numerous times, so don't see her again, that's up to you.

I'm not having a go, just trying to have a discussion which will maybe aid other punters to clarify what "Diamond" means and reduce any other lofty expectations RE: service.

Would love for you to answer that question RE: DFK though .... :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is one simple thing you guys are all forgetting.

THIS IS CALLED PUNTING.

In other words.
    You WIN some , you LOOSE some.

Personally, I felt fantastic when I came out of the room after seeing Dolly.
    I did get the DFK , I got PSE and I got very passionate love making.

We have to remember we are all human. We react differently to different people and we click at different levels.

I can tell you now!!!! If I was being paid by random woman to have sex with them. ( Insert dream here ).
    I would be giving different levels of service depending on our initial connection and physical attraction . Sometimes good, sometimes not so good.

Over the yrs, I have paid for legit massages and ended up getting better service than the $290 girls who are being paid for that service.

That's life in the punting world!!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im sorry to hear your experience,

Personally I like them a lot
    My personally experience:
    First day: Cat 30mins
    Next day: Cat 1 hr
    then: Double 1hr
    last time: Dolly 1 hr

Following: Dolly 1 hr at first spot whenever she works next time

I agree her service is not comparative to Victoria, Jasmin, Lemon... there are too many stars.
    However, she is good enough for me due to her looking, personality, service good to me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xhunter View Post
    then: Double 1hr
    YOU MUST POST AN AR OF THIS .... you bastard. :-P

Banned
    Oh FFS Gronk .... you are ALREADY paying for higher quality, according to her age and how the shop rates her looks. Most who've seen her think she's a stunner, myself included.

Higher service level is bullshit. See Saki example posted previously .... plus you're already getting better standard services than any other shop, with extras rightly at the girls discretion. What room to move is there?? What could she possibly do that other girls don't as standard??

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast