Thread: LadyRing Ring Ring Ring Me.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

LadyRing Ring Ring Ring Me.....

I saw LadyRing from MOC this week after a month of indecision. This girl is quite simply amazing! LR arrived at my hotel dressed casually, with the biggest, warmest smile on her face, her gorgeous face.
    We chatted for half an hour, sipped some champagne until I just had to lean over and kiss her gently on her full, soft, red lips... OMG, probably the softest lips I've ever kissed. Bro Wilisno made similar comment in his post a few weeks back, he is so right. From gentle teasing type kisses we progressed to full DFK, my dick just sprang to attention it was so sensual, her tongue explored my mouth, she gently bit my upper an lower lips etc etc...
    Returning from the shower, LR snuggled up next to me on the bed, her skin is so soft, all over, we kissed more so I gently lay partly over her to kiss her more deeply. While kissing, I let my hands wander over her slim, slender body. I brushed her full C-Cup breasts, the nipples stood up, they wanted more....moving down her neck, shoulders, around and between her breasts to her flat little tummy I teased her. By this time she was moaning softy and moving her hips hard onto my leg. I went back to her breasts and gently sucked on her firm nipples, that was it, she just let herself go so she could enjoy. Over time, I made my way from her nipples (in between DFK) to her pussy, her legs opened wide as if the remote had been pressed! I nuzzled her pussy, feeling the soft, short pubic hair around my mouth, her pussy was so wet by the time I let my tongue slip in... she just moaned and gasped... I found her "spot" and flicked on it lightly until she had an orgasm, it did not take much, the juice that flowed was sensational!
    After this, we spooned so she could relax and recover, while laying there, I wedged my dick between her sexy arse cheeks, she slowly and gentle wriggled, I could feel her wetness on me, OMG, I would have been happy just from what he had enjoyed.
    After a break, without words, LR rolled my onto my back, giving me the same treatment as I had given her... DFK, nipple sucking, down to my very hard dick. LR lowered her mouth over it and started to suck me off... not hard, not in a hurry, lots of saliva, lots of attention to the head and shaft, I was struggling to hold on!
    After more DFK, I put the dom on, lay her on her back and entered her soft, wet pussy. Once sure that she was comfortable I increased the pace, not too much, pushing in as far as I could go. More moaning and groaning, she was starting up again, so I knelt up and started to rub her "spot" while pushing in and out, the visual is imprinted on my mind! Again, It did not take long for LR to climax, her juice just covered my balls.... That was it, I had to release the load.
    Some more intimate fucking to the point where I could blow, I took my dick out, lost the dom and put it in her mouth, she gave me the BBBJ treatment that fantasies are made of... with one little warning I was about to empty, LR took me a little deeper into her mouth and I let go... fuck me it was good, I felt like I tipped a bucket load into her! She took it all, no leaking. When she was sure I was done, she smiled and left briefly for the bathroom while I lay down and wondered about what had just happened... no, not a dream!
    LR gave me probably the most intimate, real GFE I've experienced... I'm firm just thinking about lips right now...
    If Bro's out there have a chance to see her, treat her gently and take her on your journey, she will reward you 10 times! Sadly, LR leaves soon, I hope she comes back... I could happily have this woman as my GF....

Quote Originally Posted by Hunghom View Post
    I saw LadyRing from MOC this week after a month of indecision. This girl is quite simply amazing! LR arrived at my hotel dressed casually, with the biggest, warmest smile on her face, her gorgeous face.
    We chatted for half an hour, sipped some champagne until I just had to lean over and kiss her gently on her full, soft, red lips... OMG, probably the softest lips I've ever kissed. Bro Wilisno made similar comment in his post a few weeks back, he is so right. From gentle teasing type kisses we progressed to full DFK, my dick just sprang to attention it was so sensual, her tongue explored my mouth, she gently bit my upper an lower lips etc etc...
    Returning from the shower, LR snuggled up next to me on the bed, her skin is so soft, all over, we kissed more so I gently lay partly over her to kiss her more deeply. While kissing, I let my hands wander over her slim, slender body. I brushed her full C-Cup breasts, the nipples stood up, they wanted more....moving down her neck, shoulders, around and between her breasts to her flat little tummy I teased her. By this time she was moaning softy and moving her hips hard onto my leg. I went back to her breasts and gently sucked on her firm nipples, that was it, she just let herself go so she could enjoy. Over time, I made my way from her nipples (in between DFK) to her pussy, her legs opened wide as if the remote had been pressed! I nuzzled her pussy, feeling the soft, short pubic hair around my mouth, her pussy was so wet by the time I let my tongue slip in... she just moaned and gasped... I found her "spot" and flicked on it lightly until she had an orgasm, it did not take much, the juice that flowed was sensational!
    After this, we spooned so she could relax and recover, while laying there, I wedged my dick between her sexy arse cheeks, she slowly and gentle wriggled, I could feel her wetness on me, OMG, I would have been happy just from what he had enjoyed.
    After a break, without words, LR rolled my onto my back, giving me the same treatment as I had given her... DFK, nipple sucking, down to my very hard dick. LR lowered her mouth over it and started to suck me off... not hard, not in a hurry, lots of saliva, lots of attention to the head and shaft, I was struggling to hold on!
    After more DFK, I put the dom on, lay her on her back and entered her soft, wet pussy. Once sure that she was comfortable I increased the pace, not too much, pushing in as far as I could go. More moaning and groaning, she was starting up again, so I knelt up and started to rub her "spot" while pushing in and out, the visual is imprinted on my mind! Again, It did not take long for LR to climax, her juice just covered my balls.... That was it, I had to release the load.
    Some more intimate fucking to the point where I could blow, I took my dick out, lost the dom and put it in her mouth, she gave me the BBBJ treatment that fantasies are made of... with one little warning I was about to empty, LR took me a little deeper into her mouth and I let go... fuck me it was good, I felt like I tipped a bucket load into her! She took it all, no leaking. When she was sure I was done, she smiled and left briefly for the bathroom while I lay down and wondered about what had just happened... no, not a dream!
    LR gave me probably the most intimate, real GFE I've experienced... I'm firm just thinking about lips right now...
    If Bro's out there have a chance to see her, treat her gently and take her on your journey, she will reward you 10 times! Sadly, LR leaves soon, I hope she comes back... I could happily have this woman as my GF....
    Brings back memories !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was seriously contemplating writing an AR on her.

It was that good a session!

Anyway, thought I would point out that she is leaving for home next week.

Note to self: must see her before she leaves =P

MOC Rikki
    Thank you for the review. Sadly lady ring is leaving Syd next week. We all gonna miss her.

MOC Zeus
    Today is LadyRing's second last day and Single-Men's Day. What are you guys waiting for. Book LadyRing at MOC!!! Overnight welcome.

MOC Rikki
    Lady ring's last day today!