Thread: LadyRing @ MyOutCall

LadyRing !!!

I've been drooling over her photos for over a week now, so much so I was afraid it's hard for her to meet the expectation !

I knew she had arrived a week ago, that made it all the more unbearable for the wait, but it's her first trip to Australia, so I'm glad that she took the opportunity to do a bit of travelling before starting work, the sign of a fun loving girl !

When I finally met her at MOC, my worries were gone, she exceeded my expectation of a girl that I would drool over, she's beautiful ! Every bit as yummy as the photos except she had a darker tan than her photos, that was because she went with Nina to the Gold Coast and Cairns for a week !

Although LadyRing only has some Korean blood 2 generations ago, she looks very much a beautiful K-doll, the face, the body ... except she doesn't speak Korean at all !

LadyRing has a beautiful Korean face, with medium length black hair, symmetrical features including an oval shaped face, big round smiling eyes shaped like half circles, typical of the Korean beauty, a cute nose although it could look better if it's even smaller, but it goes well on her face. a small mouth ... my god ! Do I miss her mouth ! The DFK ... gosh ! Unforgettable !

Bodywise, it's a bit out from the description on the website, but it's no less attractive as the description ! She has a body very much similar to Nina, 166cm tall according to herself, very well proportioned throughout. Except she has even more juicy breasts than Nina ! A pair of perky and organic full C's, flat tummy, an ' S " shape body with a meaty bum and shapely legs. Slim and looked a million dollars in her tight little blue dress !

Friendly as she was when she met me in the room, she was so shy that made her so adorable, that made it so much more gratifying when the ice broke ! Not that she was icy anyway !

I held her hand and made her sit on the edge of the bed for a chat. When I attempted to DFK her, she only responded with light kisses on the lips. When I saw her cleavage, it didn't take long for me to try to fumble them out and give a bit of a lick, but she backed away a little bit citing she hadn't had a shower all day and was afraid she might have some body odour, I said sometimes it works even better, a slight odour can serve as an aphrodisiac, but she blushed and suggested we should have a shower first.

So I agreed and helped each other to strip. After we were all naked, I did naughtily catch her off guard by sliding down and bury my face in her private area for a second and had a sniff. She panicked a bit but I assured her that she smelt nice and no unpleasant odour at all ! Haha

A standing body slide by a girl with C-cup breasts is of course enjoyable. What's more enjoyable was that she became more relaxed with me after the chat with plenty of jokes and laughter. She started DFK me voluntarily, and the more we kissed the hotter it became, we ended up DFK'ing most of the time when she's not doing BBBJ !

Her BBBJ was not spectacular and I didn't expect so for a fresh amateur girl, but she's willing, lots of licking and stroking, some attempted deep-throating but couldn't go very far before she gagged ! Even that BBBJ had to come to an end when we started 69. Her very soft pink bit became so wet with thick natural lubricant in no time at all, and she was whimpering like a little kitty and arching her tummy with the sensation.

I love to entertain a lady ! So I asked her to lie on her back so I could give her my best DATY. Boy ! Her explosive reaction could make me do that forever ! The loud whimpering, her involuntary muscular contractions of her tummy, the steady flow of her precious juice really spurred me on !

I kept going at it until she begged : " Can we ... " Sure ! So with the dom on, she appreciated it so much that I inserted my little brother in her so slowly, so she could savour the sensation throughout the whole process without causing her pain. Once I was fully in, one little push made her jumped and wrapped her arms tight around me, a few strokes later, her whimpering almost turned into crying sound, then she just drowned out the sound by DFK'ing me during the piston action. I felt so good that I forgot about all her promises of different positions and CIM finish, I just pumped away in wheelbarrow to nirvana and back !

I think I'm in love with this girl ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

MOC Rikki
    Thanks for visiting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Although LadyRing only has some Korean blood 2 generations ago, she looks very much a beautiful K-doll, the face, the body ... except she doesn't speak Korean at all ! LadyRing has a beautiful Korean face, with medium length black hair, symmetrical features including an oval shaped face, big round smiling eyes shaped like half circles, typical of the Korean beauty, a cute nose
    Amazing that Korean looks would be distiled out like that two generations later.

Wouldn't it be nice to take real photos of her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review... tempting...

Quote Originally Posted by bleachymast View Post
    nice review... tempting...
    What are you waiting for ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You done well again bro!!

Haha ! Sounds like you've seen her ?

Saw LadyRing for a couple of hours on Monday night. My first time using MOC, and first time booking from a website from distorted photos. However, she was exactly what I expected plus plus.
    Apart from being partly Korean descent, she is essentially chinese, from Taiwan. Nonetheless, really hot, really sweet and more than eager to please. The sex was amazing (but I expected her to be, and she didn't let me down).
    As a long time punter, over many years lol, this girl was different. She doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. doesn't do drugs. I guess 'wholesome' comes to mind. It's the first time I have let my guard down and thought this girl could be my girlfriend lol.
    Definitely returning very soon!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BBBJ View Post
    Saw LadyRing for a couple of hours on Monday night. My first time using MOC, and first time booking from a website from distorted photos. However, she was exactly what I expected plus plus.
    Apart from being partly Korean descent, she is essentially chinese, from Taiwan. Nonetheless, really hot, really sweet and more than eager to please. The sex was amazing (but I expected her to be, and she didn't let me down).
    As a long time punter, over many years lol, this girl was different. She doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. doesn't do drugs. I guess 'wholesome' comes to mind. It's the first time I have let my guard down and thought this girl could be my girlfriend lol.
    Definitely returning very soon!!!!!
    How was her BBBJ bro BBBJ ?

MOC Rikki
    Welcome bookings

MOC Zeus
    Welcome bookings!

MOC Zeus
    Today is LadyRing's second last day and Single-Men's Day. What are you guys waiting for. Book LadyRing at MOC!!! Overnight welcome.

MOC Rikki
    lady ring's last day!