Thread: Jade - beautiful sexy western girl who likes Asian men

Banned

Jade - beautiful sexy western girl who likes Asian men

I had Jade today at this shop, upon high recommendation from Roger. Jade is a young Aussie girl, with blonde hair, very pretty face, slim body and B cup real boobs. She is not a tall girl, about 1.6m and snow-white skin (as expected from Caucasian girl). She is very polite, friendly and smiled a lot.

To break ice, we had very nice chat inside the room first before I started punting . She said she likes Asian men and a lot of her repeat customers are Asians. (I can understand why as after the session, I wanted to see her again.)

I often could not perform well with western girls due to their larger pussy, but Jade has a very tight pussy (perhaps due to a lot of Asian customers??) which really helped me perform very strongly throughout. Jade performed CBJ and no kissing to new customers (she said she might allow me some kissing next time we meet).

Western girls' moanings are really different from Asian girls, and today Jade was really happy with my performance so she moaned a lot and sounded really sexy. This is another vital factor which made me stronger than normal.

Jade is a really good rider and her riding was forceful and full of rhythms based on her mood and likings. I really like Jade on top of me. She rode on top for over 10 min and still wanted to continue riding. My guess is that she tried to come while on top, but then I asked her to change position to doggie as I like to see her beautiful bum and rear view. She likes doggie too and moaned really loudly, perhaps my dick could reach the deeper part of her pussy, which made her enjoy more.

We finished the session, both happy with the other. We want to meet again, but she is not sure yet about her scheduling arrangements. I just need to check closely with Roger to ensure that I can see her early when she next works in his shop again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey buddy, good review. At this rate, you'll be known as the rooter of 45 George.

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mongolian View Post
    Hey buddy, good review. At this rate, you'll be known as the rooter of 45 George.
    That's true. Bro awwk often do two punters in one day at same shop.

I went to watch International Fleet Review yesterday. Totally forgot to see Jade as planned...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I need to try her Soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good AR. Must try Jade out myself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can anyone confirm dress size? Keen to try but I'm quite picky

I know the AR says slim but if anyone knows would be appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her on the roster but wasn't too sure. Will definitely go after her asap!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know when she is on?

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    Jade will be on this thursday

11am - 7pm

Limited of bookings only..........
    Thanks Roger for bringing us this nice blonde girl.

bookings only? how about Saturday? same rule?