Thread: Vodka - an intoxicating little firecracker - she will be a sensation !!!

Vodka - an intoxicating little firecracker - she will be a sensation !!!

It was a quiet Saturday morning in Sydney .... I had no idea what was in the stars for me !!!
    But what a sensational three hours I spent with brand new 5* Penthouse little Vodka - I confidently predict this girl will be a sensation !!

The description of the girl that opened the door at the Penthouse ...
    - Cute, tiny totally hot package = 156cm, size 6, 34C firm/ natural !! WOW !!
    - Slim legs encased in mid thigh stockings/ black skin tight hot pants with red hipster belt/ tight midrift top with a zipper down the front - only just managing to hold those puppies in as her cleavage tested the strength of the zipper !!
    - Very attractive with young hot looks - to me she looked 19 but she said she was 24 - (maybe that explains her capabilities that I experienced later)
    - She has a in proportion but very meaty little bum - she commented later most asian girls do not have .... as she patted her bum - HAHA

Vodka has only been here for 1 week and is staying for 3 years - so I was warned her english was limited ... but it made absolutely no difference as were able to communicate in may ways and her english is rudimentary but all that is needed.

Hard to compare her looks - cute and Asian exotic to my eyes ..
    Her body is not exactly like any of the other girls - more like an amalgam of the best:
    - Niko's legs
    - Cici from SL bum
    - Jamie's stomach
    - Pamelas boobs (or for a more current version ,,, a larger version of Cici's)
    - Hair with red tints
    - Facial look ??? I cant find a comparison - just her own

And the whole time Vodka was a fun, giggly teasing supercharged little bundle of joy and energy !!

She relaxed on the Penthouse sofa with the drink I brought - Mozart on ice .... smiling and touching ... I was her second client and her first Aussie.
    Vodka soon initiated touching in a flirty manner and the first kiss was restrained ... but within a few seconds we lay back on that big lounge and she sought deep kissing and then got up and straddled me as the undressed me and I unzipped the top and removed the rest of that sexy outfit.

Off to the shower and more kissing but we were both keen to get to the bed. OMG she looks so tiny when standing next t me (183cm) but on the bed she grew in stature. You couldn't say Vodka acted shy - but was still totally cute and alluring.
    Trimmed downstairs and wet and welcoming and the most amazing nipples - they were standing proud ... but she giggled and showed me something .. she put her finger tip against he nipple and pushed it in .. and yes it disappeared - inverted - haha - I little lick and gentle suck .. and yes it was back .. standing proud !!!

The the next surprise - she jumped down between my legs and delivered one of the best bbbj I have ever had - suction, tongue and depth - WOW - how can a tiny thing deepthroat like that !!!! AND I MEAN DEEP !!! For all of the fans of MOC Tania/ Matris, Ginza Cassie and 5* Fei Fei ..... take note - Vodka is as good - maybe better ??? I have to go back and compare again.

And in the Title I said that she was a firecracker - well she is one of those rare breed - yes Tania comes to mind again .... Vodka is ORGASMIC !! It takes a toll on her energy eventually but what a ride:
    - her first was not long after entry in missionary
    - second and third as she sat on me and rocked / jerked her little frame back and forth grabbing her beautiful tits as she grunted and screamed her way through the waves of orgasm.
    - every other position imaginable and I lost count somewhere around 6 ....

With 20 minutes of the 3 hours left we were both pretty satisfied and exhausted - so Vodka jumps up (lovely view of those boobs and meaty little bum again - YUM) and grabbed a winter dressing gown - jumped down giggling next to me and snuggled in as she pulled it over us - what a perfect end to an truly memorable afternoon

Now with Jamie due back in a few of days I thought I would definitely be a regular at the Penthouse again -- now I think I may have to do the unthinkable and leave Jamie to you guys!!!

I'm going back for ... Vodka ... on my rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    It was a quiet Saturday morning in Sydney .... I had no idea what was in the stars for me !!!
    But what a sensational three hours I spent with brand new 5* Penthouse little Vodka - I confidently predict this girl will be a sensation !!

The description of the girl that opened the door at the Penthouse ...
    - Cute, tiny totally hot package = 156cm, size 6, 34C firm/ natural !! WOW !!
    - Slim legs encased in mid thigh stockings/ black skin tight hot pants with red hipster belt/ tight midrift top with a zipper down the front - only just managing to hold those puppies in as her cleavage tested the strength of the zipper !!
    - Very attractive with young hot looks - to me she looked 19 but she said she was 24 - (maybe that explains her capabilities that I experienced later)
    - She has a in proportion but very meaty little bum - she commented later most asian girls do not have .... as she patted her bum - HAHA

Vodka has only been here for 1 week and is staying for 3 years - so I was warned her english was limited ... but it made absolutely no difference as were able to communicate in may ways and her english is rudimentary but all that is needed.

Hard to compare her looks - cute and Asian exotic to my eyes ..
    Her body is not exactly like any of the other girls - more like an amalgam of the best:
    - Niko's legs
    - Cici from SL bum
    - Jamie's stomach
    - Pamelas boobs (or for a more current version ,,, a larger version of Cici's)
    - Hair with red tints
    - Facial look ??? I cant find a comparison - just her own

And the whole time Vodka was a fun, giggly teasing supercharged little bundle of joy and energy !!

She relaxed on the Penthouse sofa with the drink I brought - Mozart on ice .... smiling and touching ... I was her second client and her first Aussie.
    Vodka soon initiated touching in a flirty manner and the first kiss was restrained ... but within a few seconds we lay back on that big lounge and she sought deep kissing and then got up and straddled me as the undressed me and I unzipped the top and removed the rest of that sexy outfit.

Off to the shower and more kissing but we were both keen to get to the bed. OMG she looks so tiny when standing next t me (183cm) but on the bed she grew in stature. You couldn't say Vodka acted shy - but was still totally cute and alluring.
    Trimmed downstairs and wet and welcoming and the most amazing nipples - they were standing proud ... but she giggled and showed me something .. she put her finger tip against he nipple and pushed it in .. and yes it disappeared - inverted - haha - I little lick and gentle such .. and yes it was back .. standing proud !!!

The the next surprise - she jumped down between my kegs and delivered one of the best bbbj I have ever had - suction, tongue and depth - WOW - how can a tiny thing deepthroat like that !!!! AND I MEAN DEEP !!! For all of the fans of MOC Tania/ Matris and Fei Fei ..... take note - Vodka is as good - maybe better ??? I have to go back and compare again.

And in the Title I said that she was a firecracker - well she is one of those rare breed - yes Tania comes to mind again .... Vodka is ORGASMIC !! It takes a toll on her energy eventually but what a ride:
    - her first was not long after entry in missionary
    - second and third as she sat on me and rocked / jerked her little frame back and forth grabbing her beautiful tits as she grunted and screamed her way through the waves of orgasm.
    - every other position imaginable and I lost count somewhere around 6 ....

With 20 minutes of the 3 hours left we were both pretty satisfied and exhausted - so Vodka jumps up (lovely view of those bobs and meaty little bum again - YUM) and grabbed a winter dressing gown - jumped down giggling next to me and snuggled in as she pulled it over us - what a perfect end to an truly memorable afternoon

Now with Jamie due back in a few of days I thought I would definitely be a regular at the Penthouse again -- now I think I may have to do the unthinkable and leave Jamie to you guys!!!

I'm going back for ... Vodka ... on my rocks
    A other winner at the Penthouse !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    A other winner at the Penthouse !
    You have given me some great tips in the past mate
    Now my turn - don't miss this girl !!!!

You have given me some great tips in the past mate
    Now my turn - don't miss this girl !!!!
    I won't !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Just for you

Bro Eureka
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Haha - Vodka told me about these photos - the one here & the one I have also that I add .... Very glamorous for sure !!! But they don't convey the pure sexual energy of the girl of course .. and her engaging giggling sweet personality!!!

Thanks for arranging a booking & your gift - most of all thanks for bringing this amazing girl to us.
    Cheers Eureka

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    A great review Eureka! And another beautiful woman not afraid of the Caucasian man!

Actually, Pink told me she doesn't see Korean guys so I am denying my Busan heritage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Haha - Vodka told me about these photos - the one here & the one I have also that I add .... Very glamorous for sure !!! But they don't convey the pure sexual energy of the girl of course .. and her engaging giggling sweet personality!!!

Thanks for arranging a booking & your gift - most of all thanks for bringing this amazing girl to us.
    Cheers Eureka
    Bro Eureka, great AR,
    If 5 star were classy enough to get u a gift u should reciprocate... maybe offer to do the next few photo shoots coz its chalk and cheese when side by side like that....It wouldn't be the worst job on earth

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    Bro Eureka, great AR,
    If 5 star were classy enough to get u a gift u should reciprocate... maybe offer to do the next few photo shoots coz its chalk and cheese when side by side like that....It wouldn't be the worst job on earth
    Igloo - I think I may have misled you !!
    BOTH photos came from 5 Star ... The one on the left of course was posted by them on this thread !! (Yum)
    The one on the right I agree is better photo from the same "shoot" with Vodka..
    It was actually the photo sent to my phone by 5* on Sat morning when they posted "mystery girl" - and SMS for a photo.
    I did - they sent the one on the right - WOW - I was hooked - haha

I added it only when they posted the other photo because it is of similar "blur" and is a great photo

Best of all was - not only was Vodka a cute gorgeous girl as photos amply demonstrate - she was a super hot little sex bunny !!!!!
    Grrr - I just gotta go back !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I probably wanted to be misled, so the same shoot and I have said chalk and cheese, herb ritts I not:-)
    I think I had eyes only for the enormous debt u would have gladly owed me if you did get the imaginary gig...
    Now that is a good competition prize... Photographer for an hour, closed set of course..

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    I probably wanted to be misled, so the same shoot and I have said chalk and cheese, herb ritts I not:-)
    I think I had eyes only for the enormous debt u would have gladly owed me if you did get the imaginary gig...
    Now that is a good competition prize... Photographer for an hour, closed set of course..
    If 5* want to offer me take photos of Vodka - I will be there in a flash!!!
    Haha

If 5* want to offer me take photos of Vodka - I will be there in a flash!!!
    Haha
    Was the pun intended Eureka?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Was the pun intended Eureka?
    Haha - usually bros on this site never pick up on my Aussie humour - puns, sarcasm, innuendo etc
    Well noted Max !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vodka is one heck of a rocket! YMMV but with me her pussy was just drenched and flowing like a river on the slightest touch. On a second visit she couldn't even wait for the shower and just got on her knees and pulled her panties to the side begging to be fucked.

She does have a pretty massive tattoo on her back but because of her attitude it didn't bother me at all. She goes full tilt and gives the full five star service, talks real dirty with lots of joking and teasing. (All in Mandarin though)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    i like jim beam

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    i like jim beam
    Wait till you experienced WHISKY
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc