Thread: Mai, gorgeous but...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mai, gorgeous but...

Not sure whether it was the build up, the anticipation or the action but the lil man didn't rise to the occasion... (Let's do this JJ Abrams style and start now from beginning).

Was intending on bookin Yuna after all the great reviews but when told she was booked out for the entire day on Tues. Wilson tempted me with the roster for Wed and saw Mai was on. Remembering she looked like Kelly Hu, who could say no to that. Booked her in ASAP and waited like a gitty kid on Xmas eve.
    As Mai was booked heavily, stayed back late at work and arrived right on the bell.
    Girl receptionist answered this time and she was pretty cute. She said Mai will be a minute and shoved me into a tiny ass seat area with a screen and a tissue box fort...great start, it felt like a prison hotbox.
    Personally I can't wait for their move out of the apartment. Great location but at least have some decent space and waiting rooms.
    Surely the shop can rent a loft penthouse or something to that tune. I know I'll get ripped on, for the moving remark, but who likes showering outside and the whole place just looks like a box castle?!
    Thankfully got the ensuite room and it was much better than the sliding partition room near the front.
    Stayed for 45 mins for $160 and showered quickly and waited with bated breath for Mai to come in...
    Whoa, she did look like a tanned Kelly Hu and, fuck me, yep those were my words, she was amazing.
    In her heels she was taller so asked her to take it off so I was taller and joked she was clumsily struggling to walk in em anyway.
    Mai asked if she could shower and 5 mins later she came out wearin her lingerie panties...nice!... I like unwrapping my presents!
    Side point of interest, whilst showering I peered outside to see a pretty sweet view of darling Harbour. One wonders if moving to a better apartment within is on the cards.

Ok, so light kissing became light DFK. There was a lotta conversation in between which may have led to the end result but will come back to that.
    DFK her until I laid her on the bed and worked down her body. Pulled off her panties to see the forest of gondor down there.
    Would prefer a landing strip or clean shave but not a real issue for me.
    Then nibbled at her bra and nudged it aside to reveal her pretty big areolas but small perky nipples. I'm putting her size to be a B cup.
    Can see she's got quite a bikini tan and now shes reminding me of Grace Park.
    Some more DFKing until I realise we were running out of time.
    Now I was still pretty hard at this point and had about 25 mins of foreplay.
    So asked for a CBJ (by choice) and she struggled to get the rubber on. Now for me this downtime was a mood killer and lil flubs went for a timeout.
    Most experienced girls would keep the mood going by using their mouths to put a rubber on or playing with your nuts or man boobs.
    So finally after getting it on after self hj, it was an ok CBJ. Nothin special. She went for a while until I asked her to let's get it on.
    After coming back from Tokyo recently, I'd bought a 20 pk of sagami 0.02 rubbers and they are pretty awesomely thin.
    She recognized them and looked at them intricately and then took an incredibly long time to get lubed up and during this I was losing wood again.
    Finally into cowgirl and there was little movement on her part. Little jolts is the best I can describe it and had to jackhammer myself from below to keep it interesting.
    I thought she may have had a problem with penetration with her little yelps but she did lube up and I'm not that endowed.
    Figured she would'nt be able to do a cowgirl leaner on her feet position so asked if I could go on top.
    This is where it got awkward. Houston we have a problem...
    Lost wood and had a hard time getting it in mish. Traded position a few times and she had another go at CBJ but the wood had become a twig. Time was up but I was determine to get my release.
    So got into mish and after some hj help, it was in and came pretty quickly.
    Apologized and left as quick as I could. There may have been a flubs shaped hole through the wall, given how quickly I left.

Now this wasn't the first time I lost wood with a gorgeous girl. Happened at liasons and 64 but losing wood happens to me on two instances...
    1. Having wood for too long and lack of actual physical action
    2. Looks is meh and tits are smaller than my own.

It definitely was not no. 2 for Mai on this occasion and found myself wondering and asking myself questions as I walked through the city.
    Is it the atmosphere, the action or the overkill of anticipation that killed lil flubs mood tonight.

Lisa from 5* is my all time favourite and have heard from others she is not the most attractive girl. Yet I walk away from her sessions with a smile on my face. Boy I hope she comes back. I believe it's very much her willingness to please and try new things and adapt to each of her clients preferences.

So not an AR the ginza faithful was hoping for I know, but I tell it like it is.

Face: 9/10
    Body: 8/10 (a little chunkier for my liking but I mean that as in a Megan Gale sort of way, not fat)
    Boobs: B+ maybe but big areolas aren't my thing.
    CBJ: 6/10
    Sex: 7/10 (mostly my fault really).
    English is good considering.

But she is a stunner, a great attitude but my opinion is that she still rocking L plates and could do with some more WL tips before coming good.
    Will I be back...yep but with more experienced girls and when they move.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Diagnosed: Overkill of anticipation.

I found that when I made bookings days in advance the session tends not to be good. Good sessions were the ones that I decided to go on an impulse.

Banned
    Awesome report. Sorry you lost your superpowers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Sounds like erectile dysfunction. Its a common problem. I know a guy if you need a little chemical assistance.

when things doesn't turn out to the way you expect to be, it can shut down your system. Best to just relax and try to slowly get back into the mood.
    These girls are not that experienced, so they won't know how to put a condom on a big dick.
    But it is the beauty, the freshness that makes it so enjoyable. Even just the caress of their young soft body is already quite enjoyable, lest the kiss like a lover.
    As they are not as experienced, you actually need to guide them a bit.
    Just like first time with your girlfriend, you don't know if you would hit it right the first time.
    Mai is best experienced by exploring the girl and enjoying the journey as well.
    If you want a great fuck, best bbbj, and good techniques, you are better off getting the more experienced WL.

Happens to me sometimes too, too much anticipation or I just don't click. Sometimes even with girls everyone else loves. That is why we say YMMV. Bummer when it happens though

Thanks for the report, Somme it didn't work out for you

Boater