Thread: SASA....Hot like salsa!

SASA....Hot like salsa!

Needed to dissolve the stresses of life today so I hopped like a horny bunny that I am down to Angie's palace of pleasure. She immediately slotted me in to devour an hour with a bright bubbly bouncy Chinese goddess called Sasa.
    http://533willoughby.com.au/sasa.html
    Sasa appeared in the room just as I stepped out of the shower and I was taken by her voluptuousness in an instant.

After some DFK hands roaming and temperatures soaring, Sasa planted soft kisses on my body from head to my awaiting muscle of love.
    Upon arrival Sasa worked my steel shaft of meat for over 10 minutes making want to DATY her for more taste. So we 69ed and great BBBJ was the order of the day

Sasa's Dom application timed precariously to engage in some rodeo style rooting. We hammered away in about 4-5 different styles of copulous until Sasa once again timed the explosion of my cock comfortably aimed at her upper torso namely her beautiful soft breasts with eye poking nipples to conclude and compliment her natural beauty

I walked away feeling renewed and revived. All I can say about Sasa was that she walked in with a Devil's smile and angel eyes. She was certainly hell on heels and she turned my wheels.
    Pop Evil - Boss's Daughter ft. Mick Mars of Motley Crue & Playboy Playmate Jessa Hinton - YouTube

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review bro, will keep an eye out for her next working day....?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsbe View Post
    Great review bro, will keep an eye out for her next working day....?
    I notice she is on the roster again today, sounds like another good girl worth a visit, todays roster looks pretty good to me.

BlueBirdDuke
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    I notice she is on the roster again today, sounds like another good girl worth a visit, todays roster looks pretty good to me.
    It's been a while back since I saw Sasa. What I remember most about her is her alluring raspy voice, non-anorexic sexy curves, and how yummy her little kitty tastes. She really responds to DATY well.
    Finished me off with CIM too. Beauty!

Banned
    Went to 533 today had a booking to see Sasa but she was sick and so Mimi was in in her place. Mimi didn't disappoint so I will have to see Sasa some other time.

BlueBirdDuke
    WTF. Just looked at her latest pics. She has slimmed down since the last time I saw her and she has gotten a whole bunch HOTTER!

Fun girl and sassy Sasa in today 2/11

Fun girl Sasa in today 2/11 @533

http://533willoughby.com.au/sasa.html

Go see and enjoy this Hong Kong lady.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call02-99679991