Thread: Jacky - Time Waster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jacky - Time Waster

Saw the photo of Maggie from Asian@Smithfield website and decided to try her.

Found Maggie is on the roaster on Thursday and rang the shop for a booking.

"Can I book Maggie for a hour?"
    "Maggie, Mmm...
    "Who is Maggie?" I heard the background noise from mamasan and think - great, another fake photo and false advertisement.
    "We have Jacky started today, she is Maggie's friend, 18 years old and very good services."

I decided to have a try and take the offer. Arrived exactly the time of my booking and was told to wait in the room.

Waited about 15 mins and finally Jacky was introduced by mamasan.

Definately not 18, probably around 24 or 25, 168cm, B Cup, a few extra pounds, but reasonable curvature, 5/10 looking.

Not my cup of tea, but I will give a try for the age, I though.

I will not go down too much detail, Jacky must be in the industry for long time and she finds all the ways to waste time and I am not really into the session so I emptied my load after 5 mins of the action.

No massage offered and then Jacky start to complain about food, her study, her work place discrimination etc. After about half an hour, she probably lost interest and start to smoke without even check with me.

Just 10 mins before finish the session, she returned to the bed and offered me for another round, which surprises me.

Ok, I don't mind some extra HJ. Just after two minutes of playing my bro with her fingers, Jacky asked me to extend for another 30 mins.

After heard no answer, Jacky asked me to go for shower straight away.

I will avoid this girl by all means.

To the shop, the reason for the roaster to allow regular customer to book the girl they want to see. False advertisement not really help your business.

Banned
    Thank you for your review
    Hope your next punt is a lot better

Banned
    I did go there some time ago now but it was to see a girl I already knew from another shop, but even then when I met some of the other girls and the mamasan I was not impressed enough to go back and try any of the other girls.

Banned
    Sorry to hear mate
    I had same experience almost a yr ago at some other shop.
    Roster sounded attractive but in person they couldnt find anyone matched description. So i tend to stay with the reputated ones

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's the biggest load of bullcrap practice I've read in some time...so many other good reviews here...
    sorry you had to TOFTT bro. I'm guessing she won't be lasting too long here.

Banned
    Giftwrapped smile, wrapped in a bow and ribbon

~~~#[: D]

Previous post withdrawn - no offence intended

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who is Maggie they say but coincidently Jacky's is "Maggie's" friend. These people must think people are beyond stupid.

Banned
    Yes, it just doesnt pay to be dishonest in any business. A business is not going to last with loyal customers if it is dishonest

Just be honest with what you have to offer, improve what you have to offer, and be good to your regular customers

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Have never understood why a guy would want to pay and end up with a hand job

I can do that on my own at home
    I think you've offended a lot of RnT guys !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations