Thread: Sky - Pretty and slim Korean girl with nice natural boobs and attitude

Banned

Sky - Pretty and slim Korean girl with nice natural boobs and attitude

Roger has told me for some time that I must see this girl, Sky, whom he regards as one of his best K-girls working in his shops. He sms me this morning that Sky is back today and urged me to see her asap.

I tried to make an early booking for Sky but was told that a number of guys were already ahead of me. Finally got a time a few hours later than what I wanted initially. Still it is good to see Sky who has been highly recommended on her first working day.

When I arrived at my scheduled time, I still had to wait for about 15 min before Sky came to say hello to me. She is definitely a very beautiful girl, a tall girl, at least above 1.65m, her body is slim and has sexy long legs.

A bit unusual, she showered together with me instead of leaving the room while I was having shower. She rubbed my whole body with her soft hands. She waited for me outside the bathroom to give me a towel. I like this kind of service. very impressed before I even started.

She gave standard K-girls services (Cat-bath, CBJ, no DFK and no DATY). I enjoyed her sucking even my dick had condom on. After my dick got hard, I got on top of her and started pounding her nice looking pussy. I like watching her pretty face and nice long body while I was riding on top. Her moanings were low and soft.

I changed a number of positions to enjoy the views of her body. The total fucking time was quite long, but she did not complain and was very co-operative all the time. I finally came inside her pussy while I was doing doggie.

She showered with me after we finished. I hugged her tightly under the shower one more time and she did not resist at all. She really made me feel that she is my girl friend. Wonderful feelings.

I really enjoyed this session with her and need to thank Roger for making such a good recommendation to me and gave me instant tips to see this pretty girl on her first working day.

Banned
    Thanks for the review!
    Im tossing up between 22 brodie and 19 pritchard seeing as they are doing $100/hr!