Thread: 3 months HIV teat negetive means i m clean clean?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    By the way, the purpose of my first post was to show how easy and fast to use google.
    And you can search better and credible information on the matter.

You can actually read the discussion of scientists, on the matter of HIV Transmission and specifically, Oral Sex.

Regarding HIV transmission through BBBJ.
    can you or can't you?
    That's yours to decide. And I encourage you to do some research yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    By the way, the purpose of my first post was to show how easy and fast to use google.

You can actually read the discussion of scientists, on the matter of HIV Transmission and specifically, Oral Sex.
    Did the scientsts recommend where you can get the best BBBJ ? Did they mention Styles ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Did the scientsts recommend where you can get the best BBBJ ? Did they mention Styles ?
    That's the killer punch, gold jerry !

Peace Mate!

My intention was not to dispute your post that was obviously made with good intentions to help the fellow punters.
    And yes, government websites are a better source of information in this matter (not in who's got the best BJ) than punting forums.
    No argument there!

Thus I included the links to NSW Health websites (which in my opinion explain the things in a language better suited for regular people).

My points were:
    - as you pointed out yourself, he already saw a doctor, a much better source for information than punting forum.
    - some of the bros here cannot speak English well enough to be able to read the scientific gargle. Thanks for deciphering it!
    (They may find similar websites on their own language though)
    - google may also find sources like this forum

CDC is not Australian. That's US'. Centre for Disease Control and Prevention.
    If you guys don't believe in what the yankees have said, please look for Australian website yourself.
    I do believe those Yankees.
    I know what CDC is. I used to work for them.
    Still I don't always believe the Yankees.
    Though I must admit that CDC is from the most reliable end of the spectrum (and not only in US).
    And I was not at any point disputing the reliability of the information on their website. Maybe I should have been more clear on that.

Yet again, I agree. This forum is not the most reliable source of information (other than punting information).

But when you read the OP's post, do you think he is likely to read through discussions of scientists, especially in English.

So my sincere thanks to you, bro Jj999, for pasting that info here and also deciphering it!

Maybe it will help some who would not otherwise get the information.