Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think I fcuked a ladyboy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I think I fcuked a ladyboy

26 George st Granville, shown a line up of 6 girls, a few descent lookers. First girl was tall, skinny, long legs, long hair, nice arse, fit. She would do nicely.
    In the room I showered while she undressed, the boobs weren't as big once the padded bra came off.
    A nice BJ followed by cowgirl. Changed to missionary, this is the point I had a good look at her face as most of the time her long hair was covering it.
    Big solid chin, rather a manly face, solid arms, big hands, bloody big feet too....... Oh fuck am I fucking a man???????
    Shit, Shit, what to do??
    Close my eyes, grab onto the bed and hammer away as fast as possible till the job was done is what I did.
    Not the proudest day of my life but so be it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asnlvr View Post
    26 George st Granville, shown a line up of 6 girls, a few descent lookers. First girl was tall, skinny, long legs, long hair, nice arse, fit. She would do nicely.
    In the room I showered while she undressed, the boobs weren't as big once the padded bra came off.
    A nice BJ followed by cowgirl. Changed to missionary, this is the point I had a good look at her face as most of the time her long hair was covering it.
    Big solid chin, rather a manly face, solid arms, big hands, bloody big feet too....... Oh fuck am I fucking a man???????
    Shit, Shit, what to do??
    Close my eyes, grab onto the bed and hammer away as fast as possible till the job was done is what I did.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You still finished? I don't think I would have been able too
    Also 45 George st just 5min walk

Banned
    a ladyboy with a pussy?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asnlvr View Post
    Shit, Shit, what to do??
    Did she have a low voice, or was it artificially high sounding ?
    Did she have an adam's apple ?
    I suppose you saw her pussy and you were not pounding her arse ?

mista
    Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    a ladyboy with a pussy?
    Post op.
    Cut off the dick and create a man made cunt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahah! too late now But don't worry, only some people makes a mistake

At least from now on you can say you've, " been there ! Done that !"
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I guess you've answered that age old question "if you were fucking someone and you found out half way through it was a lady boy, what would you do?"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    At least from now on you can say you've, " been there ! Done that !"
    very funny.. . . .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hehehe very amusing! Some ladyboys are so so hot though even i'd be lying if I said I never looked at them without a naughty thought in my head (I'm the wrong gender tho :-( ) ... Hope your not too scarred from the experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a lady boy working there. I can't remember her name but you can't miss her. Her build and the way she talks and move is a give away. Apparently she's very popular at that shop!

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    WOW still managed to finish!
    I think my little bro would shrivel up like a dried old prune if I was in that situation.

Banned
    I think most bros here would still do a ladyboy if she was super hot and post op, they just don't want to admit it! I know I would if she was really hot. I had a friend some years back who was a super hot full time model, and she was a ladyboy also. You could never tell, and she didn't tell many people. I was always trying to sleep with her, but no luck... she could have pretty much any guy she wanted and only went with guys who were basically models also. The funny thing is, she never told any of the guys she dated that she was a ladyboy, and she'd have a steady boyfriend sometimes for 4 or 5 months! I asked her how she got away with it and she said it was really easy. I think the reason she got away with it was because none of her friends even knew, and she didn't do the usual LB thing of having other LB friends, all her female friends were born as females. The one thing about the snip she told me is that you don't get natural lube. So you've got to lube it every time you use it haha! She told me she used to just go off to the bathroom and do it before hand, or would tell her bf that she naturally doesn't get very wet and could he please use lube. She said most guys were happy with it, and even happier when they found out she liked anal too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If a shop employs a ladyboy they should advertise her as such.
    She will probably be quite busy as there are a lot of guys who are into them, or who just want to tick that off their bucket list.
    And there are thousands of female WLs in Sydney but not many ladyboys, so they would probably do a roaring trade.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Original comment deleted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am not saying anything specific about this shop because we don't know for sure if it was a ladyboy or not.
    So just generally speaking I don't think it's ethical business practice to pass of a ladyboy as a woman.
    If a shop employs a ladyboy they should advertise her as such.
    She will probably be quite busy as there are a lot of guys who are into them, or who just want to tick that off their bucket list.
    And there are thousands of female WLs in Sydney but not many ladyboys, so they would probably do a roaring trade.
    I know the shop well and I can confirm there is a ladyboy working there. Whether she is the one OP is talking about, I'm not sure. I have been intro'd a few times, seeing her was enough to raise the alarm. So as for her being advertised as a ladyboy, no they don't. They should, but if you can't tell #yolo

I would never go to a shop that has ladyboys working and they don't discolse it.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    She said most guys were happy with it, and even happier when they found out she liked anal too.
    Thanks for sharing that!
    I wonder if she liked CIM and COF ...

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    Original comment deleted
    Did you out a ladyboy at Kyoto and changed your mind

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast