Thread: I think I fcuked a ladyboy

Banned
    oh, gosh... :O

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I should have walked when she took a piss...standing up,

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did she lubricate naturally down there? Apparently ladyboys can't do that!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Did she lubricate naturally down there? Apparently ladyboys can't do that!
    You need to hone your detection skills so you can spot one before you get to this stage ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    I think most post op should leave a scar or two down there. Unless the room is not so well lit then it could be hard to detect. I guess the voice are a giveaway though.

Banned
    I don't think there are many around in shops, they mostly seem to be private and $$$, and mostly pre op and not all that good service either. Lia Tarinna is hot as fuck and I'd love to bang her but I think she's pre op (maybe?) and at $500/hour it's a bit outside of my casual punting budget. She kinda reminds me of that TS I used to know. They don't look similar, but they've both got that sort of model hotness about them.

Banned
    yikes....

sounds like a case of false advertising

money back! :P

PS.....

LOL jokes! :P

Banned
    380406341.jpg380414196.jpg400955026.jpg405842045.jpg

I don't think any bros here would be complaining if she looked like this, and they never knew ;-) Same story for the many hot korean TS girls masquerading as natural born girls working as models.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    You need to hone your detection skills so you can spot one before you get to this stage ...

Haha this no problem for me but I suggest for OP as maybe it clear his mind!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

It's all in the hands!

Plastic surgery and make up hide so much but they never do anything about their hands. Man-hands are a dead giveaway.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    One telltale sign of fucking a ladyboy is if you hear whipcrack.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So u sensed and were pretty sure it was a lady boy and then you decided to finish....if ur gay or leaning towards that side it's fine but if ur straighty 180 sorry bro but that's disgusting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No I dont consider myself gay at all. I have never found men appealing, never cruised "the wall" or hit on one of my mates but I did visit Phuket a few years ago and the ladyboys there were more attractive then the real women. I didnt pick any up but gees they were hot!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are more lady-boys around than you know. For ages the hottest 'chick' in Club 121 Pyrmont was Rose....who was actually an English lady boy. I think most customers never even realised.

There is another one Tamara advertises on Cracker all the time as an independent WL. However scars around her pussy and the manly chin give her away as a full TS. Or some I'm told...ahem.

Banned
    I dont understand
    Surely the voice is a dead giveaway, even easier to detect than looking for the male Adams apple
    In the first few minutes of a punt, you havent tried some basic conversation ?

If I was to hear a low toned voice, and it is not consistent with her feminine characteristics (eg deep voice in a slim slim lady), Im asking for the refund
    Just saying
    Its false advertising, plain and simple
    And the community here needs to be informed. Pronto

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thats bad....im gonna vomit..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Notice that the OP said he thinks he fcuked a ladyboy.
    He didn't say he fucked her.
    Maybe he is just not sure as to whether or not he gave her a bottle of perfume ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I post of one gay experience and you bastards keep on bringing it back.
    Just let it die!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha11 View Post
    Plastic surgery and make up hide so much but they never do anything about their hands. Man-hands are a dead giveaway.
    Not only that it is in the shoulders. They are allot broader than a woman's shoulders and also their height, (especially for Asian girls).

I sat a number of nights around Nana Plaza in Bangkok looking at the trannies there and talking to the bar girls about them. They are keen to give advice also about the girls.

Many are so noticeable for their height and they look fucking hot. Very disconcerting really. Confuses the hunting man nature and stuffs up our women seeking radar.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast