After a few good experiences in this shop, I still have a strong desire to go back to try Lulu, whom Bro Crash and Burn mentioned. After finishing work and I was near Bankstown, I decided to drop into Cottam and see if Lulu was working. Unfortunately, she was not there and the shop manager recommended me to try a Chinese/Thai mixed girl, Jenny. She looks great and hot. I took her for 30 min. Below my short review on her.

Girl's Name : Jenny

Shop : 12 Cottam Ave., Bankstown

Date of Visit : Tuesday , 10 June 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150/ hour

Size/shape : Slim body, medium boobs and medium bums, waist small, genuine size 6, B-cup natural tits. about 160cm tall. Very pretty face. snow-white smooth skin.

Roster: Tuesday

Ethnicity : Chinese/ Thai mixed

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

Jenny is really pretty and cute. She is a petite girl with medium natural boobs and bums, plus a slim waist. Her slim white legs really attractive. Her skin is really smooth. She speaks very good English. She was very nice and friendly.

After getting into the room, Jenny told me her pussy is very small and tight and I needed to be gentle with her. I of course said no problem. Upon hearing this, I was glad to have the chance to make love to this beautiful and sexy girl with a small pussy. I asked her why a Thai girl has such snow-white skin. She told me she has Chinese blood and live in Northern Thailand. I have tried quite a few Thai girls in the past (most have dark skin), and they were very hot in bed. This time, I had a hot girl with snow-white smooth skin. Wonderful for a change.

Jenny sucked very well with CBJ and my dick had no problem to get very hard quickly. She started with cowgirl position to allow her pussy to adjust to my dick size. As soon as my dick got inside her pussy, I felt a big difference between her and any girls who took on strong guys with big dicks. Her pussy was really, really tight and juicy. She rode me for about 10 min. at different speeds. I felt fantastic as I held and sucked her boobs while she was on top. Her moaning level was medium in this position.

I then changed to mish position and began to bang her tight pussy, initially slowly and gently. After she got used to my rhythm, I increased my speed and bang her harder and faster. Her moaning level now raised to high. She seemed to be really enjoying the sex with me. Regrettably, I did not last too long as her pussy was so tight that I felt too good and came quickly (within 10 min). I did not have chance to try the doggy style yet.

I felt very happy with Jenny, but next target will be Lulu (as hinted by bro. Crash and Burn), if I could find her in the shop)..