Asking advise from real customers:
I am soon to be living in Sydney (or less likely Melbourne) for an extended period. I have been to many countries and visited ladies of the night at most of them. The prices I am seeing on this website, varied as they are, seem to be inordinately low compared to both what I am used to paying and what I know my colleagues paid on my behalf when I visited last month. There are simply too many reviews posted daily to be all fiction, yet how is it that we paid AUD$550+ for mediocre services that were quite mechanical in nature, and these girls are doing the wildest things for all to hear about? I almost expect to be told I have stumbled into a secret society with a secret handshake and that i should leave and never discuss it again. Ha Ha

The profession is legal so how can so many people on this site enjoy services so superior to those I received recently. The other site I found useful has extremely attractive ladies, mainly non Asian for $700+, I cannot grasp what I am missing. Please assist me.

On another note I have developed a soft spot for Korean and Japanese ladies, is there an easy way or more importantly a reliable way to find establishments specializing in these girls, or is it best to visit and assess for myself.

Thanking you in advance.