Thread: MOC Chanel (MOC - The Best Customer Service in Town)

Junior Member(有D料到)

MOC Chanel (MOC - The Best Customer Service in Town)

First of all guys I want to thank you all for your contributions and input, as I have had a tough time after breaking up with my girlfriend. Thanks to all your posts, I was able to let out some sexual frustrations with some lovely ladies over the past few months. I have had punting sprees at Ginza, MOC, 206, 5 star and more. The reason that I finally wanted to post today was because of the excellent customer service I received from MOC. I have loved their services, and after seeing the likes of Porya, JSY and Rosso I was hugely impressed. But then I had a particular incident which I do not really want to discuss here. I merely raised this issue with Duncan, and he was happy to give me a huge discount for my next booking. The reason I am telling you brothers this is because I just truly respect his integrity. I was not going to post a customer complaint about this incident. He could simply have ignored me and not cared. But he truly treasured each individual customer, and I am truly grateful for that.

So here is a quick rundown of what happened at the latest discounted booking. I was booked for Super-A, but she was late to work. The MOC receptionist offered Chanel instead, even though she normally only takes 2 hour bookings.

So here goes

Face: 8/10 (for comparison, Porya for me is probably a 9.5 out of ten and JSY a 9)
    Body 9/10 (She is short and cute, with decent sized boobs)
    Attitude 9/10 (Very cute and friendly)
    Sex 8/10 (Willing to do most things, CIM for example)

So thanks to the MOC team, I had a fantastic session with Chanel. Her English was ok, given that she has only been in Australia for a short time. She was very responsive to DATY and very willing to DFK. She has a very cute smile and a nice personality. She is also quite short and very cute. Imagine a short little school-girl type girl bouncing on your little brother as you both look on in the mirror. Well dont imagine any longer, go book her! And she sucked every last drop of cum from my penis until i felt my whole body shivering. OMG.

So again, thank you Duncan and the MOC team. You have kept a customer thanks to your generosity and integrity.

I definitely will be back

Banned
    Thanks for ur review of BIG CHANEL@MOC.

MOC Rikki
    Welcome for bookings!

MOC Zeus
    Welcome bookings