Thread: CHANEL @ MyOutCall

CHANEL @ MyOutCall

Chanel ! Another expensive name ! But I wouldn't put a price on this precious girl, in fact, I can't even associate her with any professional title, she's just a girl next door, a girl that every boy would love to bring home to show his folks, a girl that every man would want to keep her away from his mates, she's just priceless !

Being new in the industry, Chanel was extremely shy, yet endearing in her own way, extremely sensitive to the touch, yet she yearned for the excitement ... ahhh ... she can give me a hard on just by the reminiscence of our encounter !

When she walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom where I was waiting, it was love at first sight ! Here she was, a very young girl, a very pretty girl, dressed in a super short pinkish red dress, looking absolutely libidinous. what's not covered by that little dress was enough to provoke wild imagination about what's underwrapped, from the very milky white skin on the red dress, to the very well shaped legs and shoulders, ahhh ... priceless !

Chanel walked straight up to me , smiled that innocent smile. Looking at her beautiful face, fresh as a daisy, and that sensual mouth and lips, she's got very sensual lips with thicker upper lips, inviting hot kisses. Quite naturally I opened my arm, and the good girl just walked into me and wrapped her arms around my waist, I couldn't wait any longer but to cup her face with my hands and gave her some tender kisses, it grew hotter and soon turned into a full blown DFK, what a good kisser she was too !

By the way she DFK, I thought she must be used to sex, but I later found out, she's actually very fresh, very sensitive, and tight as a virgin !

After a few minutes of DFK, I moved my body away a little bit to get some room between us so I could slip a hand under her bra. When my finger reached her nipple, she gasped and caught my hand with hers. I was surprised and asked her what happened, she said she's just too sensitive. Then she blushed and relaxed her grip a bit to let me fondle her breasts. She was moaning so hard and looked so cute I just wanted to squeeze her into my heart !

I undid the zipper of her dress from the side then pulled it down off her feet, then her bra and undies ... gosh ! What a piece of art ! Chanel was a perfect specie of a beautiful girl in her natural form ! She was slim, but not skinny, with a full body of perfect milky white skin, not a blemish could be found, smooth as silk, like a porcelain doll !

She was so shy she put one hand to cover her breasts and the other to cover her private area down south, haha, but I removed them with very little resistance. Ahh ... that pair of boobs was another piece of art, they shouldn't be covered at all !!! They were as perky and well shaped as only a young girl could possess. Then her nipples !!! Those were the reddest nipples I've seen for a while, and they were truly sensitive, right before my eyes and before my tongue could come in contact with them, they hardened and became erected. She trembled and moaned out loud as I licked on them she had to hold my face so I couldn't go too hard on them babies, haha !

Then my inspection moved further down, she was reluctant to open up her legs citing she hadn't had a shower yet, haha, but I managed to coax them apart to have a close look and a sniff, haha ! At that moment before shower, her little sister did have a faint odour that served as a potent aphrodisiac for me, But I managed to behave myself and admire her other piece of art there ! She's not shaved, but she had very thin and very soft coat of pubic hair, nothing on the crucial bits, so it didn't bother me at all. After I stripped myself down, she held my hand and led me to the shower. Ahhh ..... walking behind her, the view was breathtaking again, she's got a perfect derriere ! So round, so meaty ... and glowing white, just couldn't help myself but to feel them with my hands, she stopped, giggled, turned her head and offered more DFK right there and then, ahh ... this girl !

In the shower, I was going to tell her how some famous girls acted in the shower scene, but Chanel was a natural, now that she was comfortable with me, she was just very clingy, her body was all over mine while she cleaned me up, and at the end of the cleaning, I found my little brother disappeared into her mouth ! I wouldn't expect she could do such a good BBBJ, but it was mind blowing ! She extended her tongue fully to lick and lap all over my shaft, and at all time she was looking at me with smiling eyes apparently watching my expression, I just stroked her face and hair as she opened her little mouth to take my little brother in fully, she sucked forcefully while her tongue was working overtime, the saliva and slurping sound was mind blowing and before long, I couldn't hold it and let go, she looked mischievous when I cum in her mouth as though it was a triumph for her over me, she kept on the pressure of sucking for a bit longer before she opened her mouth and use her tongue to continue lapping up my little brother as the cum dripped out from the corner of her mouth. We had a bit more cleaning, then after some Listerine, we went to the bedroom.

I needed time to recover after the CIM, so I offered to give her some massage. Gosh ! I just couldn't get tired of looking at her body at any angle, it's so perfect, she's just pink everywhere, front and back ! and the shape of her bum, gulp ! She said with that sort of massage, she just wanted to sleep, I said I wish I could take her out overnight, haha !

At last I couldn't resist the temptation of eating her out. Her pussy lips were larger than normal, I had to part it with my fingers to get access to the very pink interior. And DATY really drove her crazy, she's just too sensitive at this stage, I asked her if she's in pain, she said no, just unbearably sensitive, and she begged me to put it inside her. Not putting up an argument, I obeyed and with the dom on, I started the difficult journey of easing myself in the narrow entrance. Once I was fully in, she pussy had a mind of its own, she clamped on my little brother relentlessly like a vice, while her hands were grabbing me so tight they could leave some nail marks on my upper arms ! Her pussy had such a tight grip on me I really couldn't move very fast. But to see her tummy heaving violently and the crescendo of her moans was enough to convince me she was enjoying herself, and finally we were exhausted, happily !

Ahh man ! Too many good girls nowadays, just not enough time and money ! But I shall put aside some for Chanel again !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Another top after review for another big quality MOC gal.

thanks so much.

We welcome bros to try out our BIG CHANEL@MOC, and you exactly know what MOC big quality is.

Cheers

MyOutCall.COM

Banned
    Bookings welcome to our big CHANEL!!!!!!

Banned
    she sounds like great fun...

Quote Originally Posted by bleachy View Post
    she sounds like great fun...
    She's as good as Angelia !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    She's as good as Angelia !
    that is a good benchmark to be compared against... sounds tempting now...

Banned
    This is the MOC BIG QUALITY. I will never say "brand" any more. My word "Brand" has been ruined by others... Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    This is the MOC BIG QUALITY. I will never say "brand" any more. My word "Brand" has been ruined by others... Sad!
    Chanel should be named one of the Benchmark girls !

Banned
    BIG J ( Holiday, back DECEMBER )
    BIG MARCUS ( BACK SOON...)
    BIG SUPER A ( HOLIDAY )
    BIG JSY (Off)
    BIG porYa (ON)
    BIG LonYa (ON)
    BIG CHANEL ( ON )
    BIG SK ( ON )
    BIG GUCCI ( BACK NOVEMBER )

THE BEST COMBINATION AT OZ MARKET!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyOutCall.COM

MOC Rikki
    Welcome for bookings!

MOC Zeus
    Welcome bookings