Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ML asks you to marry her

Well, I've been asked quite a few times last year, and a couple of them later offered to pay me for it, just like you, I wouldn't be asking people if I should marry any of them !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Merried ? Its not a simple thing , once you are merried then you are opening a new page in your life . If you are ready then go for it , if not then forget about it. When you are not merried , Open both of your eyes Wider so you can see and know But When you are already merried please close one of your eyes .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it must be true love. If you like this girl put a ring on her finger.

Quote Originally Posted by handbanana View Post
    I think it must be true love. If you like this girl put a ring on her finger.
    It must be !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Why would she ask you to marry her? She wants permanent resondancy! May be a good idea to run like hell!

Quote Originally Posted by hiddencharm View Post
    Yea h, I hardly believe it happened to me as well but actually it is. in 10 years, I only know Midas and visited 5* once (i don't like FS to be honest, more to the gfe stuff). Funny stuff was when i came to M8 for her 1st time, Sophie (m8 receptionist) asked if i'm 1st timer then how i know her to book.

@AH: I didn't give her anything after the 1st time (i even feel myself being so cheap to her).

I actually happy to see u guys outside and go RnT together
    Now you are asking some of us out to go RnT together!

But hey, aren't you only a once or twice a year RnT punter? If so it will be very hard to arrange time only once in six months !!

May be wait until you got 100 posts and get a dozen or so marriage proposal first!

Cheers

Banned
    You will usually find love when you're not searching for it. Go with your feelings man.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Now you are asking some of us out to go RnT together!

But hey, aren't you only a once or twice a year RnT punter? If so it will be very hard to arrange time only once in six months !!

May be wait until you got 100 posts and get a dozen or so marriage proposal first!

Cheers
    Hahaha, wedding bell chimes incessantly !

altgourami
    The price will be $50k (her paying you 50% on lodging form and 50% on getting bridging visa) and two years of staying together to get through visa.

She'll negotiate down - don't agree to less than $40k + pre-nup + full bedrooms rights + no BFs to be brought home + her to do doubles with you + no allowance - it's up to her to earn a living.

You'll be up for accommodation, electricity, gas, Internet and basic groceries. On the other hand, if you're in love with each other, it'll cost you a lot more than this.

You have been warned.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, spot on Altgourami. I met some HK WL's and they told me that is what they would have to pay to get married and get visa. I like your terms, that is exactly what I would ask.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Hiddencharm,

I believe your scenario 100%. The fact that you are not a frequent punter also adds to your charm, as I think you would treat the MLs with a certain respect that the MLs will appreciate. MLs are humas as well (as Garfield also stated above). You are posting your question here because you are hoping for honest responses from like-minded people without fear of judgement.

I believe that the girl has also fallen for you. To me I doubt that she is after your repeat business, cash or gifts, or citizenship assistance (you are a better judge than anyone else). I can tell that you are a decent guy that treats someone twice as good as they treated you. So the problem is that this girl (in your eyes) has given you her heart, body and soul not to mention this massive ego boost at this time in your life and you would like to return the favour somehow.

Now to try to answer your question: what do you need to do?

To be honest, I'm not too sure because I am also struggling with my own situation. But my best advise is for you to consider your current relationship and marriage. Think back and remember that you probably felt this way about your wife once upon a time. It's not really fair to compare your current feelings with this younger new and exciting person with your shall I say 'stale' wife. You're probably having a ball with your current squeeze and that's fine, but over some time this feeling will wear off or at least become less intense, and then you'd be able make a more objective analysis yourself. Above all, take your time and don't make any rash decisions you may regret later.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    xxxxxxxxxx

If you dont mind, Dont forget to put in her name in your AR bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do whatever you want. As long as you are happy.

Be prepared.
    You've done nothing wrong.

But, most importantly,
    Don't blame anyone for anything that might happen later.
    Broken heart, feeling betrayed, sad, angry.
    That's all normal. You are a newbie after all.
    Until you understand what is "customer service" in WLs world, you would possibly get hurt later.
    I'm not saying she's doing "customer service". She might have "real" feeling or
    those were just a part of her customer service.
    Don't generalise. Don't judge.
    They are perfect women.
    Job matters a little.

Have fun,
    And be safe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Marry the GF.
    make new girl FB.

Problem solved.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    Marry the GF.
    make new girl FB.

Problem solved.
    I marry the ML as I cant have a so-so on top of me call me an ass but thats life, I mean come on if your GF was a 7 and you are fucking a 9+ on the side ofcourse you dump the 7 wether it is a ML or a normal girl done that so many times you can see around the world this is the way it is I mean Brad dump Jenny for Angel

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    I know its hard when your in love to control your emotion but all the pain will make you stronger

Banned
    The two of you would have to set some ground rules. No more punting for you and no more working sex shops for her. Get her out of massage too. An assistant in a grocery store, a job at Myer, anything that keeps her busy.

I hope the two of you live happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Twohorns View Post
    Asking for a relationship advice in a punting forum - why?
    haha, brother, you will be surprised the level of support and good advices (from all different angles of course!) you could get in a forum like this, when you have nothing to lose or to hide, sometimes the situations may just get a lot clearer than talking to your best mates or some of those so called "relationship experts".

Do you have any issue you care to share or need help ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Funny how this issue keeps coming up again and again. I agree with most of the guys here. She may have other motives, but then she may be genuine.
    I would not paint all MLs with the same broad brush. I know of at least one genuine ML. I offered her a compromise. Live with me, stop all ML work and get a job elsewhere.
    She took up the offer. Stopped working as ML, and found work at a supermarket and a clothing shop(no bull, I checked). She lived with me and I paid for all expenses. No BFs etc. I got full exclusive privileges. I actually started to like her. She was pretty hardworking saving money for her uni fees. I helped her with the balance of her uni fees a couple of times when she could not save enough from her work. Her dad was furious when he found out she was living with a guy from a different background. When her dad died, she went home for the funeral etc and never came back. I shipped her stuff back to her. I never pursued the relationship and it end there. She eventually gave up waiting for me. I am probably the ass-hole in this relationship but I cannot honestly say I felt strongly enough to marry her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast