Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ML asks you to marry her

Junior Member(有D料到)

ML asks you to marry her

xxxxxxxxxx

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well the first question to ask is about her Visa status and if it is about to expire and she needs someone to marry to stay here you can say you can get married but not for another 2 years as a test. If she is just after money one tactical move is to tell her you lost your job and might need to borrow money from her soon - then you will start to see if the motivation is genuine.

Ask yourself one more question though. If you met a girl at a bar who worked at Coles and you slept with her a couple of times would you consider marrying her so quickly? Probably not I would suggest, so why do it with her.

Banned
    Bro, maybe she was joking?
    I met a Korean WL once and after some texting and calls, she brought up a wedding between us. I just took it as playful fluff.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    xxxxxxxxxx

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Deep Impact is right. It would be very unusual for an ML you've just recently met (or anyone for that matter) to ask someone to marry them without a hidden motive.

I'm actually more concerned though with the fact that you almost said yes in your mind. You're not a big punter since you said you only do 1 or 2 Rnt sessions per year, but you've seen her 3 times in about a span of a month. You obviously like this girl but bro take a breather and think about things because you might end up making rash decisions.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Her name wasn't April was it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i just think its funny you have to ask someone else for a marriage question ... dump your girlfriend and marry the ML, will you take my advice?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    funny stuff

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    i just think its funny you have to ask someone else for a marriage question ... dump your girlfriend and marry the ML, will you take my advice?
    That's actually a really smart question. If he already has a girlfriend who accepts him as he is and he hasn't married her then what's the point of going with the other girl. It might all be a bit of a joke by the ML though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    xxxxxxxxxx

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddencharm View Post
    Hi DeepImpact,

I think I did cover the visa ground as well. 1st, she never asks me about citizenship stuff. 2nd, I think I did say I'm foreigner here. We did talk about whether she likes to stay in Aus and she said NO, she wants to return to Korea.

I think saying losing job is a bit extreme, I did say to her that I'm earning average here in Australia.

The thing is I understand that what she asked is not that serious but what I'm afraid it will get out of control down the track
    Hi hiddencharm,

Actually I think the most extreme part is someone asking to marry you after meeting you twice.

I hope it works out for you but what's wrong with your current girlfriend? If you just like the new girl because she is some new pussy to play with then you will get bored with it quickly anyway.

@Silent: Yes, and who wouldn't like such a beauty
    @cmk: No
    @wannabe: , it did cross my mind,serious

the thing is it is too intimacy that that I worry about future, not now. So hard to resist myself to see her
    So after receiving some advice from punters on the forum, you can make an informed decision now ? lol

It's sometimes a problem to have some hidden charm ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

It is a problem when you had a nice going with the ML and the ML could fall for you as well. After all they are just humans.
    Always be straight with the ML that sex is all you want.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    xxxxxxxxxx

It's a dilemma should I just stop going completely (very hard I reckon) or continue seeing her a lot hoping that I may get bored soon (risky).

FYI: I have somewhat trouble marriage. I'm an asian growing up with lot of fiction, fantasy HK/Chinese/Korean dramas. I just watched The Blue Angel and found it is just normal comparing to my culture http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Kieu
    I would say just come clean with her. Tell her you're married, but enjoyed her and the sex a lot, would like to continue seeing her only in that context and see what she says. If she is ok, then then sweet, if not you can find another WL.

Hi bros,

A bit about myself, above average Asian looking guy in my early 30, 1 or 2 RnT sessions a year.

I'm been reading this wonderful forum since I first saw her at Midas a month ago. It was on my birthday that I decided to give myself a treat at Midas (last punt was like a year ago). I met this beautiful Korean doll in a 45min session. It was a great session and somehow I scored a FS for free*(not really, 1st time ever). So we exchanged phone numbers after that (I tipped her 200 at the end). txts exchanged back and forward after that. 2 weeks later, I came to see her again and we went straight to FS and then a lot of cuddling, talking. It was like we are partners so for long time. She told me she will take a break for 2 weeks.

During this time, I found Aus99 and got a lot of reading from it. Then come a week later, she told me she moved to M8, I hurrily booked a session with her. This was another wonderful FS experience and more than that. I was very upfront with her that I am not a rich guy and I do have a GF. She said she doesn't care, lot of things such as you are my man. I believe every gentlemen will be in heaven and the lady said you are not allowed to see other girls or she will not have sex with no others than you.

Then come today after another FS session, when we were both exhausted, she asked me to stay with her for another hour. Then we talked, a lot, about everything then she asked would I marry her. Seriously, she asked twice and I didn't know how to respond. I know, it is not really that serious but it hinted there is something very emotional here. For once, I almost said yes to her in my mind.

I feel it is getting dangerous now. What do I need to do?
    Hi brother H,

after reading your post I have a very simple take at this, and probably not something you want to hear but I say it as I see it:

1. You saw her for the first time and you got FS from her for free, then you tipped her $200, so it's not free afterall.

2. The shop is a Korean B2B and I supposed you didn't do bare back with her, so obviously she would have got condoms ready, why would a B2B girl has condoms handy, you really believe you are the only one she did FS with?

3. If I counted correctly, you saw her 4 times in quick succession, so she was a very successful ML in securing her own regulars. and everytime you had FS, you didn't mention if you tipped her more in subsequent visits, if you did, then she made good money on you, if you don't then she got your repeat business anyway.

4. She asked you to marry her, sounds flattering and interesting, but if you actually say yes, I doubt if the girl will go through with it. I don't think the girl is after your status or money, probably just some no harm fun. may be it is visa related, or she was simply testing the water, you will have no idea how many other clients she has told they are the only person she wanted to have sex with and they are hers!! and how many of them had received her marriage proposal.

5. You have a girl friend right? be nice to her and try to get more intimate with her may be your better bet.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother H,

after reading your post I have a very simple take at this, and probably not something you want to hear but I say it as I see it:

1. You saw her for the first time and you got FS from her for free, then you tipped her $200, so it's not free afterall.

2. The shop is a Korean B2B and I supposed you didn't do bare back with her, so obviously she would have got condoms ready, why would a B2B girl has condoms handy, you really believe you are the only one she did FS with?

3. If I counted correctly, you saw her 4 times in quick succession, so she was a very successful ML in securing her own regulars. and everytime you had FS, you didn't mention if you tipped her more in subsequent visits, if you did, then she made good money on you, if you don't then she got your repeat business anyway.

4. She asked you to marry her, sounds flattering and interesting, but if you actually say yes, I doubt if the girl will go through with it. I don't think the girl is after your status or money, probably just some no harm fun. may be it is visa related, or she was simply testing the water, you will have no idea how many other clients she has told they are the only person she wanted to have sex with and they are hers!! and how many of them had received her marriage proposal.

5. You have a girl friend right? be nice to her and try to get more intimate with her may be your better bet.

Just my two cents

Cheers

A once or twice a year RnT punter to see a girl 4 times in one month, free FS from the start ! It takes a lot more to convince me it's a genuine story ! In fact, Bro cmk76 already asked whether the girl's name was April, the First of April ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    A once or twice a year RnT punter to see a girl 4 times in one month, free FS from the start ! It takes a lot more to convince me it's a genuine story ! In fact, Bro cmk76 already asked whether the girl's name was April, the First of April ?
    Haha, is that what it is, I didn't even get that, you brothers are all so smart and quick, guess I wasted my time...........lol

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    xxxxxxxxxx

Hmm... I've had the question "would you marry me?" presented to me twice within the last year.
    So it's not that uncommon.
    And I am not an "above average Asian looking guy in my early 30". (what ever that means)

Once it was from a WL towards the end of my second visit and once from a ML during my nth (too many to count) visit.
    The first one I discarded as a joke, the second one I had to think about as we had already spent quite a bit of time together.

She (the ML) was actually really fun and I enjoyed her company (more so than the service towards the end) and I ended up dating her (first we went out just as friends, dinner, coffee, etc.)
    After a few times out, I confronted her about her question and she shyly admitted that at the time she was just trying to get me to see her more often.
    Well, I admired her honesty and we are still in good terms.
    Sadly she is back in her home country as her visa expired, but I'm going to see her during coming holidays.
    But no, I don't think I'm going to marry her.

Our new baby member hiddencharm may be (1) sincere in his quest for the truth or may just be (2) entertaining himself on our expense.
    (yes, this kind of question and story as a first post will raise some questions, but I am willing to give anyone the benefit of doubt until otherwise proven)

If the first (sincere) is true, my advice would be:

a) Rethink your life before making a decision to enter into a new relationship.
    I don't really know what your situation is as per your posts "I am not a rich guy and I do have a GF" and "I have somewhat trouble marriage"
    So which is it? Do you have a girl friend or a wife that's giving you trouble or both??? And you want some more????

b) take it day by day - no need to rush
    c) ask her out and see if she's willing to spend time with you without money exchanging hands
    d) I hate quoting myself, but... you need to make your own mistakes.
    And remember, sometimes mistakes turn out the best thing we've ever done.

If the second (a self acclaimed joker) is true, my advice would simply be:
    I know that in this case you may think that we have none, but... Get a life!

As for your last post while I was writing this:
    "I actually happy to see u guys outside and go RnT together"

Have you forgotten her already or are you offering to share? - I'm always happy to receive FS from gorgeous Korean girls.

Or are you coming out of the closet? - In which case I'm not interested.

As for my last comments... ALWAYS take my posts with a grain of salt, like I do all of yours.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast