Thread: Leah - innocent looking Korean young girl - good girl friend feelings

Banned

Leah - innocent looking Korean young girl - good girl friend feelings

This shop always has nice Korean girls, who are my cup of tea. I called the shop today and asked if they have any new Korean girls working today. The receptionist told me that I was lucky as a pretty young Korean girl just started today. Her name is Leah. She arrived Australia just 2 months ago and hence is very new to the industry. She has nice boobs, snow white skin, very pretty face and looks friendly, not tall (about 1.6m tall). I liked the descriptions and especially the fact that she is new to industry. FRESH!!!

When I met her in the shop, she is exactly in line with the receptionist's descriptions. She looks very pretty and innocent. My guess is that she is in her very early 20's. She speaks very fluent English and very polite. Her voice sounds very gentle and nice too. She looks really friendly and often smiled.

Inside the room, I saw her snow white body after she took off her clothes. I touched her skin and found it very smooth. Her boobs not large but firm, and real too. She offered only standard K-girl services. But because I like her look and character, I still felt very happy with her services.

I like her tight pussy in particular and she constantly asked me to slow down and do it gently. I enjoyed slow punting too as I can enjoy a girl that much longer when I go slower. I fucked Leah for a very long time as she is so beautiful to watch and her whole body was so nice. Her moanings were not loud, perhaps because my punting was very slow most of the time, except that I like to accelerate suddenly and made her yelled out loudly. When I did this, she patted my bum hard as retaliation.

The whole session with Leah was great fun, with lots of laughs and affections displayed by her. She really let me feel that she is my girl friend. I enjoyed the whole time with her this afternoon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, someone needs to put up a list of all young K-girls doing FS in sydney so I can try them one by one! Nice AR!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did she suck your cock and if so how was it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by porkswordsman View Post
    Did she suck your cock and if so how was it?
    She of course suck my cock, but with condom (standard K-girl practice). The feeling was extremely good as she did it with her heart. very professionally done, in my opinion.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post
    She of course suck my cock, but with condom (standard K-girl practice). The feeling was extremely good as she did it with her heart. very professionally done, in my opinion.
    Does anyone else find it strange that they advertise certain girls offering bbbj on their website but reading these reviews you only get CBJ?