Thread: Sunny - happy reunion with this young pretty Korean beauty

Banned

Sunny - happy reunion with this young pretty Korean beauty

Perhaps I have seen too many K-girls, when Roger sms me that he will have a young busty Korean young girl, Sunny, working in his shop today, I could not remember that I have seen this girl in another shop before. Roger just told me that she is busty, tanned, with big innocent eyes and bright personality. I made a booking with Roger and went to his shop after lunch.

When Sunny came in to say hello, she smiled very funnily at me. I immediately remembered that we have met before somewhere. Roger saw Sunny's expression and immediately realised that Sunny and I have met before in another shop.

Sunny was slimmer than the last time I saw her. She is now prettier than before. She also seems to have a good rest and looked really fresh today. She always have the sunny character and makes people feel happy. Her body is now more curvy. She has big real boobs, small waist and good sized firm bum. Really looks sexy.

Inside the room, she told me where we met before. I then asked "how could u remember me, since u must have seen many young, handsome and strong guys? "I am definitely not comparable to another one of them" I said. She laughed and then told me" two things : large size condom and u made me come (very unusual for me!!)". I was lost in words. What else can I say in reply? I could only say "wow, u really have good memory". After the ice-breaking conversations, we started our punting process immediately.

Sunny was only offering standard k-girls services. However, she seemed very horny today. After she sucked my dick and got it very hard, I used the missionary position for my first attack. Once insider her pussy, I found it very tight. After a few slow and then fast penetrations, she started to moan loudly and her legs wrapped around my legs very tightly and her pussy moved in tamdem with my penetrations. After she told me she has come, I slowed down and let her enjoy her orgasms. She felt very pleased with my slow motions to enable her to enjoy orgasms for longer. After a few minutes, I accerlerated again and very soon, she had her second orgasms. This time she had a long one too.

She then changed to cow-girl position and I later used doggy position. We enjoyed but she did not come any more. Two times orgasms made her very tired already. very often, girls do not want to come as they have a long day and do not want to get too tired too early in the day. Today, she let herself enjoy as much as possible. I feel very happy to make her come twice.

It must be a very happy reunion. Before I left the shop, she reminded me to bring some good red wine in my next visit to her as she likes to enjoy red wine with me before punting. Of course I like doing this with her as it will increase our funs that much more next time.

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Nice AR bro. We went to the same shop at the same day again. Cheers.

Banned
    thanks for sharing