Thread: Angelia

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Angelia

There are a few reports on Angelia at the moment. There's no point repeating the detail except to say that she is exceptionally beautiful, and my experience was consistent with everything that was good in those reports. Also her website description is if anything understated from the delightful reality, though I have never worked out what OL (Office Lady) description means. Certainly she did not do any typing or filing while I was there. She has the face of an Angel (whoa did Duncan actually finally give someone a name that made sense?), and a classic and to me perfect body for a young woman, curvy rounded and toned, perfectly proportioned. However she will not fall forward flat on her face so I guess she won't suit Ah- Lungor. For me, C is perfect. She is charming, funny, warm and passionate. An amazing and delightful combination of the endearing and the wild, with genuine desire to please (both of us). If you don't believe me, that is fine, as I don't want anyone else near her anyway!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Certainly she did not do any typing or filing while I was there.
    Cassius, a very good and entertaining review. I love the quote above!

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    There are a few reports on Angelia at the moment. There's no point repeating the detail except to say that she is exceptionally beautiful, and my experience was consistent with everything that was good in those reports. Also her website description is if anything understated from the delightful reality, though I have never worked out what OL (Office Lady) description means. Certainly she did not do any typing or filing while I was there. She has the face of an Angel (whoa did Duncan actually finally give someone a name that made sense?), and a classic and to me perfect body for a young woman, curvy rounded and toned, perfectly proportioned. However she will not fall forward flat on her face so I guess she won't suit Ah- Lungor. For me, C is perfect. She is charming, funny, warm and passionate. An amazing and delightful combination of the endearing and the wild, with genuine desire to please (both of us). If you don't believe me, that is fine, as I don't want anyone else near her anyway!
    OMG ! You didn't mention her tightness !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    aaah... indeed........

Banned
    She is real tight!

Banned
    MOST Famous MOST addictive Super-A !!! OVER THE TOP!!!!!!!

BOOKINGS WELCOME!!!

MOC