Contact Details/Address/Weblink :12/107 quay street sydney

Hours of Business : ??

Rates : $60.00 1 hour

Size/shape : slim, fit , very attractive

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : massage, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I was in the mood for a massage and found myself in Central right near Quay Street, so went to 107 Quay Street. 107 Quay Street is easy to find, but the location of the massage parlour a bit harder. You need to proceed between the Thai Restaurant and the Coffee Shop (or basically near the restrooms). Despite being near two crowded and busy businesses the entry is still fairly discrete and you could be just heading towards the toilets rather than the massage parlour.

Entered the parlour and was ushered into the first room on right. There was already a girl in there and I had assumed that she would be my masseuse. The mamasan asked if I had been there before, and I told them that this was my first visit (not sure if this was a good move or not, but decided to go along and not give them the impression that I was after a bit more than a normal massage).

I paid $60 and was told to change. The girl then left and another girl entered the room. She was very attractive and slim, so I was pleased with who was sent in. I took off the towel and lay on the massage table whilst she re-positioned the towel over my buttocks. Was ensued was a nice relaxing massage. There was the occasional 'accidental' touches between the legs and the movement of the towel upwards. Everything was still above board, but the accidental touches was having a nice effect on me (as was the grazing of her leg near my hands and breasts on my back). Was told to turn over and then she asked me in a very soft voice if I would like a little bit more. I said 'Yes' and she laughed and said she thought I was after a proper massage!.

I paid her an extra $50 and she locked the door and put her finger to her lips asking me to be quiet (as if this was something that was not normally offered). She then took her top and bra off to reveal a great pair of breasts (although a bit small - probably a B cup). I was expecting a nude HJ, but she pulled out a condom and proceed to give me a great covered BJ. I prefer BBBJ's, but this was a great covered BJ. It was not a short BJ either, but a long, and noisy one. It would have gone on for 15 minutes or so, and I was close to cumming, but find it hard to cum with a condom on.

She then grew tired and asked me if she could finish me by hand. I agreed and she then gave me a great HJ to completion. Cleaned me up with hot towels and gave me a peck on the cheek as I dressed and left.

I have not had a massage session for awhile, but this was fantastic! Sorry I did not get her name, but as an experience it was first rate.

Rating 9/10

GT