Thread: Cartina - busty HKG girl with top service

Banned

Cartina - busty HKG girl with top service

Since my last 2 unforgetable encounters with the most beautiful Korean model, Apple, in July, I have not dropped into this shop as I was sent to work in the outback (western NSW) on a temporary secondment. The outback life almost killed me due to boredom, I saw more kangaroos than human beings, not to mention any pretty girls.

I just arrived Sydney last night and this morning called the shop and asked if Apple is working today. The receptionist said " unfortunately, she worked yesterday and you need to wait for a week." I then asked if he has got any good recommendation. The receptionist knew that I like tall girls, model type, so he recommended me to try Cartina, who is 1.66m tall, busty (D cup) and pretty too, in her mid 20s. With my dick extremely hungry, I immediately said "yes" and made a booking for 1 hour.

After I saw Cartina, I knew that the receptionist has made a good recommendation to me. After paying, Cartina took me into her room and then gave me a welcome hug. I could immediatly feel the heat from her big boobs. I liked her warm welcome, of course.

After shower, she gave me a cat bath and a CBJ, which she did with a lot of heart and skills. My dick actually did not need much excitement as it was hungry for a long time. Cartina did not understand my dick's sense of urgency and was so surprised with the hardness of my dick and the heavy poundings which she later got from me. She moaned and screamed loudly occasionally. I did not know if it was joy or pain. I was a bit selfish and just kept penetrating and withdrawing in fast pace. Without change of position, I exploded in about 5 min. I felt so relaxed after I came.

I then told her about my posting to the outback. She laughed with tears coming out from her eyes, when I told her that I saw more kangaroos than human beings. She then realised why I was so horny and rush in the punting process. I apologised to her for any pains caused, but she said she actually loved my rough actions. She did not come but felt quite excited as my dick was so hard that she seldom had this " very tight" feelings in her pussy.

She gave me some massage to help me recover. After resting, my dick was back in normal function mode. Very soon, I used all my normal positions and angle to enjoy her pussy, I also got her to be the jockey and showed me her riding skills, which was not bad at all. I enjoyed watching all the actions through the mirrors as that gave me more sense of satisfaction. In about 15 min., she told me she was coming and I slowed down to let her enjoy her orgasms. Very soon after that, I came for a second time. I really felt very very happy and relieved.

I must say that the receptionist gave me a really good recommendation and I fully enjoyed this HKG girl and will give her full marks for what she has done to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good AR lonelyorange, my experience at this shop has always been good