Thread: CHRISTINE @ MyOutCall

CHRISTINE @ MyOutCall

Christine is actually a HongKong and Taiwan mix, so she speaks Cantonese as well as Mandarin. Although it's not important what language she speaks, as long as we can communicate, but speaking my mother tongue did add a bit more intimacy to the already enjoyable encounter !

I met Christine at the foyer of a hotel in the CBD, waiting for the MOC Receptionist to get the room key. Apparently the MOC main venue was busy and in full use, so extra hotel had to be used to cater for more bookings ! it's rare that we meet a girl outside the room, but this time, Christine was quite easy going, no sign of awkwardness, and I was delighted to find that Christine was indeed quite pretty in the face department, we started chatting away while we waited for the key.

Finally we made it to the room, Christine immediately transformed into a very willing sexual partner ! As I sat on the edge of the bed, she came over and sat on my lap, locked her arm around my neck and started kissing me on the lips and gradually worked into a passionate DFK with full tongue action. After a couple of minutes of DFK, I managed to unzip the top half of her tight little black dress, and a pair of very well shaped C-cup breasts sprang to attention. When I continued to pull her dress down, it was tight, then I realized there was another zipper for the bottom half of the dress. As my present being unwrapped, the sight was getting better and better, she's got a curvy figure with a narrow waist and a fleshy bum. Not very often I was still fully dressed while the girl was in her birthday suit ! What a turn-on, and I felt uneasy because my little brother was fighting to burst free of the restrain. Christine sensed it and wasted no time to free my little brother and took the rest of the clothing off.

We went to the shower together, but unfortunately the shower access was miserably small, no action could be performed there, so she just cleaned me up and we headed back to the bed.

I took the initiative and gave her a catbath and moved to fondle her breasts, she just loved the attention ! When my other hand moved to the south and inserted a finger in her, she started to encourage more action inside her by reacting to the movement so that I knew what ticked the box ! When I moved down to lick on her clit with my finger still working inside her, she went wild and begged me to give her a full DATY. So without straining my neck, I asked her to move to the edge of the bed with me crouching on the floor eating her out. She was not shaved, but her very little pink bit was not obstructed, easy access to DATY ! So I gave her my best and she was moaning out loud and her hands were squeezing herself everywhere until she caught my hand and tensed up as I tried to poke my tongue in her !

It was my turn to be pampered, she climbed on top to offer more DFK before going down for BBBJ, her BBBJ was very well rehearsed, licking, lapping, sucking and deep throating, the whole package ! I was just exclaiming that it felt so good, and she grabbed my hand and directed it to her pussy, indicating that she wanted some action there while she blew me away !

At last we worked each other up so high that we really need to dom up for the next episode. I inserted in the missionary position. Her pussy looked so small, and it was small, because she tightened it on my little brother like a vice, and as she wriggled her body, I was like being pulled on a tight leash, it was sensational. I commented on how tight she was and the way her pussy seems to have a mind of its own, she laughed and said doesn't all the girl do the same thing ?

At last I wanted to finish up at a high note, I usually like to do it on the wheelbarrow position, so I pulled out and it almost popped like the champagne which startled her, she was wondering why I pulled out. I said don't worry, just move to the edge of the bed with me standing on the floor, re-entered and really gave her my best. But when she climaxed, it was really hard to keep the furious pace, because her pussy would grip so tight and the stiffening of her legs that prevented fast action, but I persevered and we got there at the same time !

I can confidently say that Christine is just as good as most other girls !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    well done, nice...

Banned
    Thanks for the review. She is leaving this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Thanks for the review. She is leaving this weekend
    What ??? So Soon ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Yes. She is leaving for Taiwan

Banned
    Too bad, no wonder I can't book at all...