Thread: A few fresh faces working at blacktown 8

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A few fresh faces working at blacktown 8

Hey just drop into blacktown 8 last night, I saw a few fresh WL there. Bella (Taiwan) slim, tall, size 8, around B cup,
    African Black girl Cherry I think slim and tall well spoken English and Lena asian petitie, busty, early 20's and very good atitude.

No further picking choice wise i have an hour session with LENA, have been in the country long doesn't know many place yet.
    The usual exchange of money and shower, she await asking you lay down as she do her performance for you not a good kisser,
    but very long an hard cbj feels great. then on with some lube off she goes riding away, nice and tight i didn't last long.

Guy I trying not to bore you all will the usual blalalala..... I have a good time and I will be going for next wednesday booking of course.

Thanks for the read.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for information and review. Appreciate any information from this shop as it is close by. Sounds like you were introduced to a few girls. Were you offered choice from a line up or did you have to ask? Lenah sounds ok and could have potential. Do you think the African girl could be worth a try? I have been to this shop a few times. Haven't been offered choice. Next time I visit I will review and make a contribution. I normally try to use line up provided on this forum and book. I don't like just rolling up and having to accept the one girl they offer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have never been offered a lineup in these two shops. You are sent to a waiting room and only one lady appears and starts the hard sell. I have even been grabbed by the arm. If you ask to view other ladies she tells you they are all busy. When you say I will come back later they walk out pissed.
    The receptionist will offer another lady who will do exactly the same thing. By this stage the mood is ruined. This shop does not offer a line up and it is obvious that the WLs are pissed off when you send them away. If you can manage to view a line up in this shop without a battle please let me know the secret and I might just return as a regular customer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Blacktown Shops 8 & 40

I used to be a regular to both of these shops a few years ago. When 40 started, the guys on reception were great. Initially it was the owners then a guy called David. I though he made a huge difference to the shop and was so great in pointing me towards the right walking lady. Even if he was not working, most of the others were pretty reasonable and assisted you. The WL also had a different attitude for the most part i.e. they did not try the hard sell and attempt to start dragging you into the room. I agree with you asnlvr that the mood is simply spoiled by these hard sell tactics. The problem lies with the papasan whom I have had a few dealings. He blatantly lies to get you into the shop then really does not care about the punter as long as they choose someone. You know this shop has had some top ladies a number from 533, 64 and other shops e.g. Eva, Tiffany, Apple, Yoyo, Elisa to name a few. I know some and they would not work there because the shop really does not treat them well from the comments that have made to me.

This used to be the sister shop of 40. I'm not sure whether it is now or not. The reason I say that are that the papa sans seem to be a little friendlier and I don't find the pushiness of the working ladies. Again there have been some good ones here.

Both shops do not advertise very well. Unlike 533 and 64, you really do not know who is on the roster which mean you have to ring up and you really never know whether the guy is just saying something to get you there. 40 used to be my top shop as it was close and very rarely had a bad punt. These days I cannot say that. 8 is better than 40 IMO. However, I tend to travel now to get more reliable WL where there is not the hard sell.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Imagine shopping at any other retail outlet and not having a choice of what you purchase. I assume in most brothels the attractive ladies earn more.
    This might be their way of spreading the earnings amongst the lesser attractive ladies however at the cost of customer satisfaction.
    While customers are happy to be treated like crap they will continue to make a shitload of money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey OP, Sexru... Can you give me any info on Cherry, even just with your casual glance... was she hot/stunning ? I havent tried black, and am keen if she is smokin.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you to all replies for your contribution to this discussion. I have been to both Blacktown 8 and 40 a few times and had some very enjoyable times. The advantages for me are reasonable prices and friendly girls who offer a nice GFE. The girls I have seen would be 25 to 30 years which for me is a good mix of youth and experience. Also, both shops are within reasonable drive time. I don't really have the time to travel far. There is a roster for both shops provided on this forum, so they do try. Also from these rosters you can see they have a wide and large range of girls. However, they are not completely accurate and some of the girls I have enquired about haven't been available when I rang. I am not sure a live line up would work for me. I would rather choose from online internet information and ring and book. You wouldn't see all the girls available in a line up anyway only those free at the time. There are other places around Sydney that provide website/online information a lot better. I would love to see these two shops provide a decent informative and accurate website. There must be a good market in this area. I hope these two shops can improve their website/online advertising and show they want to compete and offer their customers some accurate line up information. My time and money are valuable and I am not punting blind to accept the one girl offered and feel pressured if I don't like her. It says to me the thinking is - here is a female, what more do you want. If enough of us make some constructive comments maybe we will see some improvement. One reply mentioned travelling to other shops. Any recommendations for GFE, kissing etc at similar prices in the western suburbs.

Banned
    I used to go to No 40 and yes No 8 is still a sister shop.

I used to go to see two ladies I met at other shops.

I Have met quite a few ladies that have worked at these shops and all of them have told me that the Lady that own them treats the girls really well all the girls seem to like to work for her.

They have also told me that the Papasans are instructed to tell you that a girl is in if you phone and then make excuse when you arrive that way you will see another girl.

I find this practice unacceptable, as they did it to me when I first went there, in the end I got the ladies phone numbers and would only go and see them if I had arranged it with them before hand I would phone them and let them tell the shop I was coming in.

Neither of them are working there any more so I haven't been back.

They think they are being smart but in the longer term they are doing their business a disservice by lying to customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think this happened to me once at Blacktown 8. I made a phone booking but when I got there the pappasan told the me the previous customer had extended and introduced me to another girl. When you get that far into the process it is hard to turn back. Fortunately the girl was ok, but a few things suggested the original girl I had asked for wasn't even working that night. I felt cranky about the possible deceit and it makes me think twice about going back here and I haven't for a while. Blacktown 40 has been reliable so far and each phone booking I have made has worked out ok. Once at Blacktown 40 I rang and asked for a girl. The pappasan was honest enough to say the girl was booked for the rest of the night and recommended another girl. I ended up going and had an hour with a girl named Ada. I'm fairly sure she mainly works at Willoughby 533. She was great, but unfortunately I don't think she is a regular at Blacktown. However, I take the point and if you suspect you have been dudded and lied to it is a major turn off and time to try other places. Again hopefully if enough people voice their disapproval of these types of practices we may see improvement. I hope we do as I think both shops have potential but you do read a lot of negatives and I think all shops need to treat their customers with respect or they will lose them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm not saying it's a sure thing etc.. but my experience with these two shops has always been simple, clear and no problems. On the phone with them can be the key, the way you talk and negotiate. I found no problem in quickly establishing respect, and a couple of the guys who answered the phone would straight up tell me if Rainbow/Rachel were working, and if not they would suggest similar or others.
    The problem lies if you decide to roll up and go in blind, your in their shop of course they are going to offer whoever is working at the time. I understand being lied to and then coming in and finding out they are not working is very frustrating. But i've never had that problem with Ben/Vincent.

Try Rainbow from here guys, she is a blast, has 'picked me up' on many occasions when maybe feeling a little flat etc. She is full of beans and smoking hot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvedup View Post
    I'm not saying it's a sure thing etc.. but my experience with these two shops has always been simple, clear and no problems. On the phone with them can be the key, the way you talk and negotiate. I found no problem in quickly establishing respect, and a couple of the guys who answered the phone would straight up tell me if Rainbow/Rachel were working, and if not they would suggest similar or others.
    The problem lies if you decide to roll up and go in blind, your in their shop of course they are going to offer whoever is working at the time. I understand being lied to and then coming in and finding out they are not working is very frustrating. But i've never had that problem with Ben/Vincent.

Try Rainbow from here guys, she is a blast, has 'picked me up' on many occasions when maybe feeling a little flat etc. She is full of beans and smoking hot.
    Thank you for your contribution. I think you are right about phone negotiation. There are rosters for both shops on this forum. They are not totally accurate but are a start. When I phone now I have a few options in mind and negotiate a booking of my choosing from that. I think with experience you can sense if there could be a problem. If so let it go and try somewhere else. Don't walk in their door unless confident of the booking. This has worked for me recently. I think generally the pappasans try to be helpful but I don't know any of their names. However, you should not have to go through all this when you are a paying customer and I am not just picking on these 2 shops. I am sure there are many others with dodgy practices. I would love to see more places with decent informative websites. I think it would help promotion and save the receptionists time going through the roster with each customer that phones. It would definitely encourage customers. In these times most businesses use websites and if sex service shops want to build a reputation for providing reliable customer service they need to develop their websites with accurate rosters and photos.