Thread: 533 Willoughby Road - November 2013- Karen - A Body to Die For.

Banned

533 Willoughby Road - November 2013- Karen - A Body to Die For.

Person’s Name: Karen.

Establishment: 533 Willoughby Rd

Date if Visit: Saturday 30 November 2013

Contact Details/Address/Web link: 9967 9991

Hours of Business: 10 – late

Rates: $90/30 $150/60

Girls Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/karen.html

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Size/shape: small size 6, C cups with large nipples, big round eyes, great smile, wavy hair.

Nationality: Malaysian

Service Provided: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Sex Various positions.

Value for money/recommendation: Yes

Return Visit: For sure!

Have been admiring Karen from a distance for some weeks now, she seemed a little stand offish to me so I wasn't too sure if I wanted to see her.

Finally those good looks got to me so I decided I got to check her out at close range worse cum to worse I have a bad punt.

I booked her for last Wednesday only to arrive and find Angie all apologetic she forgot to write my booking on the board and the male receptionist took a booking for the same time and she had about 4 or 5 bookings following.

So I told Angie no worry book me for Saturday I arrived early and Angie showed me to room 3 where I showered and awaited the arrival of Karen.

It wasn't long before Karen arrived still in her street clothes She said Hi and went off to settle the finances.

When she returned she had changed into her working out fit a two piece with a skimpy skirt. She looked good in her street clothes but now she was really hot.
    There has been plenty written about Karen so I won't go into it all again here.

For me I was a bit smitten with Karen she looks so hot and when she removed her clothes I was not disappointed she is one stunning looking woman with a magnificent body.

Her breasts are IMHO a perfect size and shape and so natural.

My reservation about Karen was if there would be a connection or her friendliness, in the room she is the true professional she is happy and friendly she was happy to kiss, and do all the things that make for a great punt. My reservations were miss founded.

The longer I was with her the more I got to like her she is not just beautiful to look at she is a lovely person I don't know if she will ever open up to anyone but it would be hard to have a bad punt with her.

She puts you at ease, and I had a great time with her and will definitely see her again.

I think that Karen is one of those girls that if you saw her a few times each time would be better than the last. Only time will tell.

Body beautiful Karen in today 25/12

The very popular Karen in today 25/12 @533

What a stunning lady

http://533willoughby.com.au/karen.html

Only $150 p/h for this quality lady.

Go see and enjoy her service..

**See 533 roster for details**

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991