Contact Details/Address/Weblink :12/107 quay street sydney

Hours of Business : ??

Rates : $60.00 1 hour

Size/shape : slim, fit , very attractive

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : massage, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I was in the mood for a massage and found myself in Central right near Quay Street, so went to 107 Quay Street. 107 Quay Street is easy to find, but the location of the massage parlour a bit harder. You need to proceed between the Thai Restaurant and the Coffee Shop (or basically near the restrooms). Despite being near two crowded and busy businesses the entry is still fairly discrete and you could be just heading towards the toilets rather than the massage parlour.

Entered the parlour and was ushered into the first room on right. There was already a girl in there and I had assumed that she would be my masseuse. The mamasan asked if I had been there before, and I told them that this was my first visit (not sure if this was a good move or not, but decided to go along and not give them the impression that I was after a bit more than a normal massage).

I paid $60 and was told to change. The girl then left and another girl entered the room. She was very attractive and slim, so I was pleased with who was sent in. I took off the towel and lay on the massage table whilst she re-positioned the towel over my buttocks. Was ensued was a nice relaxing massage. There was the occasional 'accidental' touches between the legs and the movement of the towel upwards. Everything was still above board, but the accidental touches was having a nice effect on me (as was the grazing of her leg near my hands and breasts on my back). Was told to turn over and then she asked me in a very soft voice if I would like a little bit more. I said 'Yes' and she laughed and said she thought I was after a proper massage!.

I paid her an extra $50 and she locked the door and put her finger to her lips asking me to be quiet (as if this was something that was not normally offered). She then took her top and bra off to reveal a great pair of breasts (although a bit small - probably a B cup). I was expecting a nude HJ, but she pulled out a condom and proceed to give me a great covered BJ. I prefer BBBJ's, but this was a great covered BJ. It was not a short BJ either, but a long, and noisy one. It would have gone on for 15 minutes or so, and I was close to cumming, but find it hard to cum with a condom on.

She then grew tired and asked me if she could finish me by hand. I agreed and she then gave me a great HJ to completion. Cleaned me up with hot towels and gave me a peck on the cheek as I dressed and left.

I have not had a massage session for awhile, but this was fantastic! Sorry I did not get her name, but as an experience it was first rate.

Rating 9/10

GT

Banned
    I'm not saying that this report is not correct but it sounds a little suspect. No date of visit, not even what day of the week and no name of the girl?

Quote Originally Posted by wwwxwh03 View Post
    you are a lucky man, i only get NHJ in this place so far
    Haha, he probably was lucky, just as well, because if he actually provided the ML's name, she will be one very busy girl and all clients paying a $50 tip will be expecting a CBJ as well.

Cheers

ps. just noticed that the OP is a foundation member, so I suppose he would know his stuff............lol
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing special about the services provided. IN one particular M shop out west in "Sxxxxxxx" even 1st time punter easily scored F?, as offered by MLs .

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    The Claytons AR ...
    I was at a shop called ??? the other day and the girl whose name was ??? offered me naked FS without me even asking. She was slim and taut and attractive and a great fuck!

Banned
    Well call me a skeptic but I find it hard to believe that a ML would just happen to have a condom and also provide CBJ without being asked, and more importantly without asking for extra $$$.

I think some ARs can be part fiction and part non-fiction. Nothing wrong with spicing things up a bit to make it a good read.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    The Claytons AR ...
    I was at a shop called ??? the other day and the girl whose name was ??? offered me naked FS without me even asking. She was slim and taut and attractive and a great fuck!
    And the follow up thread would appear in the general section, titled "I've been dating a ML and not sure if I should move in with her"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Puntbook,

You may not believe that the review is genuine and that is fine, but if you look at my previous posts, I don't make things up.

I did not go expecting anything other than a naked massage and was surprised that I got more. Maybe she liked me, I don't know.

For the record the date was Friday 9th August at approximately 2:30pm. I don't know the name of the girls as I wasn't offered a choice at the time, and just hopped onto the table.

I should have asked her name, but I was in such a happy state when I left that I forgot.

Anyway, the review is real, but I vaunted stand if people don't believe it. I will try to return when next in the city and see if I can get a repeat performance.

Puntbook didn't say he didn't believe you, just that it was suspect. We are poking fun at you cos an AR without a girls name is not much use to anyone.

Banned
    Don't take it personally, I was just asking the question given the lack of details.

If it's true then great experience for you.

I can confirm GT101's experience at Posh being true as I had exactly the same experience.

Quote Originally Posted by argusplayer View Post
    I can confirm GT101's experience at Posh being true as I had exactly the same experience.
    I am sure these sort of experiences happens all around town all the times, people are usually just not willing to share, so it becomes a rare situation.

Some smart or seasoned MLs always know by offering more services with the $50 tip, will almost always guarantee a return visit and if the client tells a few more friends - like in this forum, then Wow, business could be booming. It's a small price to pay to secure more bookings and in this tough times, that's the smartest way of self promotions. And the smart ML will usually make sure the client remember her name !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    So it's agreed. CBJ is on offer at CBD Posh on Fridays

Book me in!

Happyas
    Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    So it's agreed. CBJ is on offer at CBD Posh on Fridays

Book me in!
    Only if you get the same "no name" ml im guessing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow dude.. you must be one handsome or lucky fella.
    I'm a regular at this place and never offered a CBJ. Might spring the question next time ;-)
    Anyway I just finished up there so I'll write my AR about Lila

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool

Yep, Handsome and Lucky

Seriously though, we did connect during the massage, so it may have been a one off.

In any event it was good and had the desired effect of making me want to go back for a return visit!

What's the big deal with a CBJ anyway ?
    Can't even remember the last time I had one ...
    I remember turning one down from an ML a while back, I exchanged my brownie points that won me a CBJ for DATY instead!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    By all means I dont classify a CBJ a big deal, but it's the ego factor when you cop a freebie :-)