Thread: JSY of MyOutCall

JSY @ MyOutCall

Ahh ... JSY ... she's everything a punter would dream of in a Korean babe ! The face, the body, the skin, the attitude, the service, all right up there with the best !

Firstly the face ! she is beautiful, although I heard that she's beautiful, still when she walked into the room with a sunny smile, her face lit up like a beautiful flower in full bloom, I just couldn't stop admiring her youthful beauty in the face department. She's got very delicate features that are very well put together. In fact, she's just as pretty or prettier than any K-pop girls or PSY's girls !

Then the body, extremely well proportioned. Medium length shiny black hair, enhanced C-cup breasts that are so well shaped and soft. The shape of her bum and legs are just ideal to model for making mannequins.

The skin ! Well ! wouldn't expect anything less from a Korean girl, white and smooth, enviable to all other female counterparts !

The attitude ! From the big smile at first sight to the subsequent friendliness throughout the session, the only problem is it's hard not to fall in love with her !

The service ! Anyone who said Koreans don't give good service should come and try JSY, I'm sure he would eat his own words with great pleasure, and ready to be converted to kimchi lover from then on !

From the moment JSY entered the room, everything happened so naturally, just like making out with a girlfriend. She would maintain full eye contact the whole time during our chats and when we were making love, made me feel so intimate and wanted. She would initiate kisses at the right moments that led to some passionate DFK. The GFE was really second to none !

After washing me thoroughly in the shower, she climbed on top of me DFK me for a while before moving down for the catbath. She pressed her whole body on me while doing that instead of leaving a gap between the bodies as most other girls do. When it came to BBBJ, her pressure was just right, not too hard nor too soft. Although I didn't ask for a CIM, as another brother already has a report saying she does, she could definitely make me cum with her technique. When it came to 69, she was definitely enjoying it, because the rhythm of the piston motion of her BBBJ was getting more and more irregular, her mind was distracted by the sensation she was receiving between her legs !

When it came to the main event, again it happened so naturally. when the state of mind was in a relaxed mode, the performance would increase a lot, so we went through quite a few positions and returned to missionary, because I could never get tired of watching the expression of a beautiful face. But in the end, I just didn't want to miss the opportunity of holding on to such beautiful bum at the end of a slim yet curvy body, the only complaint I would have is that the bed was too low for doggy !

JSY has so far been a bit hard to catch because she didn't work long hours, but the good news is that's gonna change soon because her family condition has changed, she would be able to work more often and for longer hours from then on !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a great, vivid description of JSY, i am really looking forward to meet her soon

I actually like the fact she doesn't work long hours, that she is elusive, this fits very well with being a korean princess
    Hope the family conditions that have changed are not serious issues that requires her to make money

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    This is a great, vivid description of JSY, i am really looking forward to meet her soon

I actually like the fact she doesn't work long hours, that she is elusive, this fits very well with being a korean princess
    Hope the family conditions that have changed are not serious issues that requires her to make money
    No no no ! Not that kind of issue ! She just can't get away to work often because her family is around ! She might be moving out !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    No no no ! Not that kind of issue ! She just can't get away to work often because her family is around ! She might be moving out !
    She told me that she already has moved when i saw her yesterday and that she hoped to finish moving today as she had the day off. Wish all her the best as she is so sweet.

Banned
    bookings welcome

Banned
    bookings welcome to moc famous jsy!!!

This is moc korean!!!

Moc

JSY the perfect K-Queen !

Banned