• Service Provider's Name: Jenny
    • Session Month: January
    • Session Year: 2013
    • Type of Service: Parlour Worker
    • Name of Parlour: 533 Willoughby Road
    • Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
    • Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
    • Link to Website: 533willoughby.co.au
    • Photos Authenticity: 100% Real (none of Jenny on web site)
    • Advertised Hourly Rate: $150
    • Location where session took place: New South Wales
    • Incall: Establishment's Venue
    • Session Day: Weekday
    • Session Time: Daytime
    • Estimated Age: 30 Plus who cares.
    • Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
    • Nationality: China
    • Knowledge of English: Regular but not great.
    • Hair Colour: Black
    • Hair Length: Long
    • Eyes Colour: Brown
    • Skin Colour: Pale
    • Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'-4"
    • Body Shape: Curvy / Skinny (Lost too much weight)
    • Estimated Body Size: 6
    • Estimated Breast Size: Was C or maybe even D but lost weight and probably a small C
    • Enhanced breasts?: No
    • Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
    • Any Tattoos?: Yes
    • Any Piercings?: None
    • Full Sex Available: Yes
    • Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
    • Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
    • Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
    • DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
    • Hand job Available: Yes
    • Massage Available: Yes if you want one.
    • Extras Charged: No
    • Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles
    • Overall Looks: Attractive
    • Overall Personality: Very Nice
    • Overall Performance: Great Time as Always ( I am bias she is my favourite so be warned)

For those that don't know Jenny she is from China (Hong Kong) about 163 cm tall slim build with natural breasts, I see some where it's said they are D I don't think this is correct however whatever size they are they are lovely tits. She is pretty with a beautiful smile and come to bed eyes.
    I have seen Jenny many times and she is my favourite she is always friendly and fun to be with. DFK , BBBJ, DATY, Massage, Cuddles are all available. She is trimmed down below and has a large tattoo between her belly button and love pot. She is not young (30 plus).
    I hand over the money for the usual 2 hours, she leaves the room and I shower and she returns I am sitting on the end of the bed she showers and we both lay on the bed locked in a dfk

Its funny when you see a girl lots of times you seem to get a routine and most of the time it is unchanged, come to think of it that's probably the same routine for most of the girls I see.

Finally our lips unlock and I proceed to I kiss her neck and ears and then work down to her breasts and nipples she likes this. She reaches down and strokes my now erect member, I put my hand on her pussy and then slip a finger inside her she obviously likes this.

I move down for some DATY she has a lovely tasty responsive pussy it takes a while but finally she starts to moan and groan and has an orgasm, it was not a strong or powerful one like she sometimes has, but she doesn't usually work Tuesday she is filling in for someone else today and so I think she has been working a lot.

We then kiss and cuddle some more, and then she moves down for some BBBJ. She is so good at this and does a deep throat taking it all in her mouth. I lay back and enjoy watching her in the mirror, seeing those lovely boobs hanging free. This goes on for some time, there is no hurry we have two hours.

Eventually I say sex now she puts on the condom she doesn't ask anymore just climbs on in cowgirl as she knows this is my favourite position to start. She rides me in cowgirl and then swaps to the Asian squat and back to cowgirl she does this a few times I just love it, eventually she stops and says you on top.

We swap to missionary I enter her and I start kissing her and just enjoy this intimate position and time with Jenny. She is obviously tired so I don't think she is going to come again today, but she is a real professional and cuddles me and grips my rock hard cock with her pussy it isn't long before it becomes too much for me and I explode inside of her.

She cleans me up and we kiss and cuddle for a while she doesn't ask if I want a massage these days as she know I prefer to cuddle and kiss.
    After a while we sit up and both shower before back for some more kissing and cuddling and she strokes my cock which is now come to attention again she seems surprised and says you want more sex? I smile and so she puts the dom on and its into round two.

This time after a bit of cowgirl time is running out so we switch to doggy and to see that great backside and tits flapping about in the mirror while I pound her from behind is all too much for me and I explode and then collapse beside her on the bed.

We kiss, she cleans me up and we shower and its time to depart.

Jenny is on lovely person I have never had a bad punt with her had well over 100 now and over 3 years I have never seen anyone write a bad report on her.
    If you want a good GFE punt by a true professional then Jenny is great, she is my favourite because we have a great time but also there is a chemistry between us.

Jenny usually works on Friday.

Posted on other forums.

Awesome review LW. I have had a huge break from punting, hope to get back to it soon!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyk View Post
    Awesome review LW. I have had a huge break from punting, hope to get back to it soon!
    Whats a huge break? One week or two days? Ha Ha.