Thread: Angela - Pretty, but...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Angela - Pretty, but...

I've thought about writing this review, and talked myself out of it, and back into it, several times.
    You see, it is going to come across negative, which isn't my intention, but then again it wasn't really positive either.

As usual it was a lunchtime punt for me. I was introduced to Angela, who struck me as being very pretty with an awesome figure, Tina, who was 'sexier' than pretty, nice body, and Hitomi who I've been introduced to before but seems very cold. Angela it was to be. Upstairs, in to the shower, I was waiting for quite some time for her to return. One thing management, not just here but in all places, need to take note of is it's no good starting the 1/2 hour when the client is in the shower if the girl goes to 'get some towels' via the towel shop. I would say, without exaggeration, a good 5 minutes were lost there. A little bit of chit-chat, her english semed quite good, but then suddenly I was told "Sorry, not much english.". Fair enough. I lay down, a tiny bit of catbath, followed by a bit of CBJ, which was nice without being exceptional, then was asked to get on top. Immediately I have thought "Uh-oh, we have a starish.", and I was right. She lay on her back, turned her head to the side and looked entirely disinterested. Sigh. Oh well, so I tried a few different strokes, and her flasetto moans started to sound a bit more authentic, so I continued, fast, slow, deep, shallow, thrust, grind, her breathing was a bit shallower and she started to use her hands on my back, side, shoulders. Finally, she looked up and offered "Let's do doggie!". She's got an awesome body, which I would also have liked to enjoy from cowgirl, but the view from behind was sweet, she seemed to enjoy this more, which in turn made me enjoy it more.
    Afterwards quick shower, minimal chat, see you later.
    It was an average service with a very pretty girl. Would I see her again? Maybe, but it would depend on who else was available. If she were to offer a real GFE this girl could command MUCH higher prices, and she would get it, or she would be booked solid and worth travelling for. Awesome breasts, great body, pretty face and when she smiles she's delightful, but when compared to the service offered by someone like Sue, or the old Coco (god I miss her, Roger can you bring her back pleeeeeease!) who aren't as genetically gifted in the looks department, well, she falls short.
    Maybe it was the day, maybe because it was lunchtime she had woekn from night shift and wasn't in to it, there could be a number of reasons, maybe my deoderant offended her, who knows. We'll see. If anyon else has had the pleasure of her company I'd like to hear to form a firmer base for an opinion..

Oh, one last thing, the last two times I have been there (both early this year) the guys working reception (never seen them before) have been, well, unenthusiastic. One thing I have always loved about 22 is that after you've finished the staff jump out as you're leaving to make sure everything was ok. To be honest one time I was left standing out the front for2-3 minutes, and both times the staff have been unsighted on leaving. The girls pre-xmas and the other guys previously were all excellent, maybe these guys are new and need a little coaching in the 22 ways of customer service. It's not a major point, nor a consideration for whether I would return or not, just something noticed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nice report

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Angela in the line up the other day, she looked cute but chose Mimi(Taiwan) instead.

I had a similar experience with Mimi.

Roger is a tops! I'm sure there is some kind of training around service and expectation from clients, but "You can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink"

I'm still very happy with 22 overall, its a clean establishment and the girls I see are always willing to please